Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) (27204 Views)

Shiites Protest Along Keffi-Abuja Highway / Kogi Indigenes Troop Out To Protest Dangote Exploitations / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by dcraeman(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
The general is SHOCKED...
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by chucklesclothin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pls oh we still get more three years to go APC for three years
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by TripA(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
the protest should continue
they may silence this voice and that voice
but one day we would all.scream so hard that Chad Niger and Cameroon would hear it the world would see and realise Nigerians are suffering in the hands of this Goverment
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by madridsta007(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:
From the North, South, East to West the complains are the same, and all point towards a failed Nigerian state, meanwhile our leaders are busy chasing after who will take control of political party structures and their 2023 ambitions, when in 2020 they've done nothing. The country has very misplaced priorities

Nigeria is failed because Nigeria has an inept, incompetent and largely missing President.
Running a Presidential system of government mean that someone who MUST be visible MUST be seen to be in charge.
This is basic na.
Without this visibility, everyone with some form of "power" arrogates to himself or herself that Presidential mantle.
And, of course, criminals thrive under this environment.

Nigeria wasnt this bad under the military governments or under the few civilian government's she's had.
It is simple: Visibility.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Heineken:
seanwilliam happy birthday sir.. Blessings bro
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Shithols
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
Just negodu.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by investigator007: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
i can only imagine the hold up that would have been caused on that road because of this protest
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Mummyfour(f): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
You people need to see the number of check points on Edo/ Abuja road. You will shout. The smallest amount those thiefs collects from drivers is 200 naira. The one that shocked me is that they collect money ranging from 200 to 1000 naira from drivers carrying agric produce. They even give drivers change of any denomination.
They don't check vehicles o,just settle them and you go pass. So if kidnappers kidnap people,they can effectively move From place to place or state to state with them as long as army,police and road safety don collect their settlement.
Road safety collects 1000 naira flat.i was more shocked than Buhari to see Road safety collecting 1k bribe.
I saw all these and I was just weeping yesterday. At a point the driver carrying my produce was begging one police guy to take 300naira instead of 500 because he had run short of Money,they shouted at us to park. We parked and they kept us for 20 minutes before collecting the same money.
Tell me why plantain,garri and other things will not be expensive.
Tell me why kidnappers and robbers will not have a field day when they can only pay 200 to 500 naira,and they zoom off.
Me I don tire for this country abeg.
What will their protest do? Nothing .
But Sha let them continue,I am with them in the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by crackhouse(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
That Abuja lokoja road kidnapping na something else I swear.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by tonididdy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Just maybe... Maybe the security operatives are involved in this...

... They have diverted away from extorting young Nigerians, maybe this is their new strategy: kidnap
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by AmazingELixir: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

Please these people shouldn't disturb us....they should gaan meet Yahaya Bello "The Embarrassment".
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Dagger111(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Una dey protect, if they kidnap una nw, another protest will emerge immediately.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
sebi na him put kidnappers for road abi. pls read before u think and think before u coment. don't think after ur coment its a bad habit. yeye fowl
bolaayenimo:
Yahaya Bello is an embarrassment to youths
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
you've spoken well my bro. instead of pple to fight the uniform men on the road they were busy insulting yahaya bello. i was there yesterday and i know how much we spent before we could cross to ABJ. may God help us.
Mummyfour:
You people need to see the number of check points on Edo/ Abuja road. You will shout. The smallest amount those thiefs collects from drivers is 200 naira. The one that shocked me is that they collect money ranging from 200 to 1000 naira from drivers carrying agric produce. They even give drivers change of any denomination.
They don't check vehicles o,just settle them and you go pass. So if kidnappers kidnap people,they can effectively move From place to place or state to state with them as long as army,police and road safety don collect their settlement.
Road safety collects 1000 naira flat.i was more shocked than Buhari to see Road safety collecting 1k bribe.
I saw all these and I was just weeping yesterday. At a point the driver carrying my produce was begging one police guy to take 300naira instead of 500 because he had run short of Money,they shouted at us to park. We parked and they kept us for 20 minutes before collecting the same money.
Tell me why plantain,garri and other things will not be expensive.
Tell me why kidnappers and robbers will not have a field day when they can only pay 200 to 500 naira,and they zoom off.
Me I don tire for this country abeg.
What will their protest do? Nothing .
But Sha let them continue,I am with them in the spirit.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by 1shortblackboy: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:
From the North, South, East to West the complains are the same, and all point towards a failed Nigerian state, meanwhile our leaders are busy chasing after who will take control of political party structures and their 2023 ambitions, when in 2020 they've done nothing. The country has very misplaced priorities
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by amanzejude(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
The man in this picture is very young.
Maxymilliano:
A country presided over by a retired general, yet killings and kidnapping has become the order of the day.

I can't but agree that Buhari has dragged the country backward with his cluelessness.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Kingrefreshed: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Protesters in Kogi stormed the ever busy Abuja-Lokoja Road over kidnapping and killings.
This took place yesterday Sunday 21st of June .
They was minor traffic disruption till the army came into the matter

Blame Yahaya bello who collected Ransom from Fulani herdsmen on behalf of all the people he governs.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Kingrefreshed: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ikennamurphy:
Protesters in Kogi stormed the ever busy Abuja-Lokoja Road over kidnapping and killings.
This took place yesterday Sunday 21st of June .
They was minor traffic disruption till the army came into the matter

Blame Yahaya bello who collected Ransom from Fulani herdsmen on behalf of all the people he governs...
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
The insecurity is becoming alarming in the country seriously
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Heavensent01(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
SmartProf:

which leaders? you called those political jobber and opportunist leaders?

abeg what leader criteria does someone like Buhari have? governance zero, party politics zero

Nigeria have no leaders no my brother, from north to east to west to south, na north worse pass, those people can sacrifice their over religion dummies for their political ambition

1 Like

Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
This lockdown just bring out the ugly side of people, the kidnappers might even be among them
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by sizer07: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
traveling on Abuja abaji lokoja down to okene to ekpoma auchi road is now a den of kidnapping,herdsmens and arm bandits, people minds are always in there mouth when plying that root, In fact its like passing through the back yard of shekau and his bokos boys in sambisa.fasting and prayers is seriously needed Norway days when traveling Nigerian roads, not for accidents, or ogbanjes that usually cost accidents on the high way to feast on peoples blood.those stories no longer scare or exist, you pray and fast against kidnapping, herdsmen,and bandits.Nigerian has never had it this bad.Buhari is a pandemic Nigeria will never forget in a hurry. Oya his zombies on NL over to you ..
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by OsusuBishop(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you talk now, they will call you ipob. Let me just pass.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Reex12(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
make una no disturb the good citizens going thier own way,abi na dem go fight the armed robbers.Go and complain to ur governor yahaya bello stealing away ur peace of mind
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
You travelled recently?
Mummyfour:
Road safety collects 1000 naira flat.i was more shocked than Buhari to see Road safety collecting 1k bribe
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by BonPatrick(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Useless people
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by lastmessenger: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maxymilliano:
A country presided over by a retired general, yet killings and kidnapping has become the order of the day.

I can't but agree that Buhari has dragged the country backward with his cluelessness.
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by Mummyfour(f): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
andrewtosin:
You travelled recently?
i did o my brother. I went to carry plantain wey I dey sell o
Re: Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) by andrewtosin(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mummyfour:
i did o my brother. I went to carry plantain wey I dey sell o
eeya... God bless your hustle dear.
Don't mind those mofos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At Anti-Corruption Summit In London: Caption Photo / How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times / Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.