Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures (48924 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
This girl just fvcked up my paroles
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She hacked into my Instagram account last night and changed the password.
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

I have some clients that are following my Instagram page. My boss too
This owerri girl want to destroy me.
I'm thinking of reporting the insta page so they can block it.
But it will affect my business. What should I do??

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Ifabernard(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
I have tried to settle things with her but she is hell bent on exposing those chats on my insta and WhatsApp.
Should I involve police??

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by iTroll: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mr feliciaoja, how many times will you open threads per day using your numerous monikers?

176 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I have tried to settle things with her but she is hell bent on exposing those chats on my insta and WhatsApp.

If it was a woman, she would have long involved the police. It's guys that tolerate harassment from women. She just commited a crime by hacking into your account and invading your privacy. If you want to be on the safe side, better take action. Even your chats and nudes would have been downloaded already... cry

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
iTroll:
Mr feliciaoja, how many times will you open threads per day using your numerous monikers?
Nigga quit smoking crack.. wtf do u mean Mr Felicia
That's ma sis..wtf

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
famulan:

If it was a woman, she would have long involved the police. It's guys that tolerate harassment from women. She just commited a crime by hacking into your account and invading your privacy. If you want to be on the safe side, better take action. Even your chats and nudes would have been downloaded already... cry
On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up
So please how to I start
Do I make a police report online
Please help me out!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by iTroll: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nigga quit smoking crack.. wtf do u mean Mr Felicia
That's ma sis..wtf
k

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up
So please how to I start
Do I make a police report online
Please help me out!!

Go to the nearest police station and lodge your report. They make take a little fee from you, but they will call her immediately and invite her over to the station where you reported.
From there, she'd know she's in trouble and would try to get you to settle... But make sure she lands in the police station otherwise she may still blackmail you with the pics in the future.

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Vyzz: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na u go marry cisco sister....

All I can say is that u should beg her wella....

Are there people still sending nudes in this era?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
famulan:

One guy told me to pay a hacker to hack into her facebook account and that way If she Bleep up I will destoey her FB account

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

One guy told me to pay a hacker to hack into her facebook account and that way If she Bleep up I will destoey her FB account

Well, everything dey your hand... Good luck.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nairalandmonika: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
Na u go marry cisco sister....

All I can say is that u should beg her wella....

Are there people still sending nudes in this era?
Imagine the reverse was the case n he was threatening to release her nudes. Is this what u will advise her to do.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by olaleye9514: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

come lemme help you collect it back
WhatsApp number:07088709514

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Vyzz: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Imagine the reverse was the case n he was threatening to release her nudes. Is this what u will advise her to do.

Yes bro....

If the reverse was the case..... She should I so plead.... Try to pay her self of.. Or get a lawyer.

What else could one possibly do in this situation...
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
olaleye9514:

come lemme help you collect it back
WhatsApp number:07088709514
How much??

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by duduade: 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

So nobody saw the part where he said he had been sending his nudes to girls... Everyone skipped that part

Nobody scolded him

But if na reverse, all of us would have condemned the girl

Tufiakwa

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by paulolee(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
involve the police...dnt kno guys do snap and share nudes too...na only me no normal or dey outdated

21 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Twinkletwin: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
better run before she hack your life
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SultanOfAbia: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
duduade:

So nobody saw the part where he said he had been sending his nudes to girls... Everyone skipped that part

Nobody scolded him

Tufiakwa
Abeggi lock up dia
And so??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by marisdgreat(f): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
nairaland guys can be useless and stupid some times, had it been the post is talking about a girl's nude pix and sex chats. All these ugly, frustrated and depressed asslickers would be generalising all girls are these and that with diff names calling. But it is related to a guy, they will be careful with their choice of words. As if na thru man ynash dem take come out

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
marisdgreat:
nairaland guys can be useless and stupid some times, had it been the post is talking about a girl's nude pix and sex chats. All these ugly, frustrated and depressed asslickers would be generalising all girls are these and that with diff names calling. But it is related to a guy, they will be careful with their choice of words. As if na thru man ynash dem take come out

Girlfriend not wife... cheesy

14 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by merieam16(f): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
marisdgreat:
gringringrin

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by saintvc(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
lies lies lies lies

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by AfroKnight: 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
I think people misuse the term “hacking” these days.

19 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Timbers(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Beat the fvcking hell out of her and break up with her sorry ass

Don't be a simp and let her control you

Be an alpha and control her

#MGTOW

#Misogyny

8 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sultanofabia , why do you crave so much attention with non-existent stories?

Hope you aren't one of those Nairaland guys sending nudes to Casalindal.
Go get some help !!!

12 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Andrew13: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
I swear
Fucking hypocrites
marisdgreat:

9 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by doggedfighter(f): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
J
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by instinct57vm(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Please involve the Police she is a stupid girl. But know that you’re never gona have her again.
If you still want her then don’t involve the Police but report to her family members

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by planetx13: 5:42am On Jun 23, 2020
duduade:

Nobody scolded him

Tufiakwa

So because he sends nude to girls,does that mean his privacy should be invaded by a "girlfriend"...not even wife.... That is just like justifying rape because of how someone dresses....

Ciao

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by tammie24: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Go to the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.