Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures (48940 Views)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Maybe you refuse giving her what's on her hear.......probably you gave another pesin

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Buchyke8(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Can u hack someones phone
olaleye9514:

come lemme help you collect it back
WhatsApp number:07088709514
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Which kind topic dey Frontpage?.... Early morning.....
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Necksonnel: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2020
This story is a lie. How can she hack your WhatsApp and telegram?
Stop deceive people your lies
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by heendrix(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Vyzz:
Na u go marry cisco sister....

All I can say is that u should beg her wella....

Are there people still sending nudes in this era?
Borbor in whatever situation you find urself never beg a girl
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Are you normal? Why would you drop your nude pictures in your phone, we cannot say much because we don't know what you may have done to the woman for her to be willing to punish you in this harsh way. involving the police is trying to expose yourself more. please humble yourself and have a frank discussion with her, retrieve your pictures and delete them. Stop fake life it kills
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by rukis360(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up So please how to I start Do I make a police report online Please help me out!!
you're both in which state?
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by DigitB: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2020
Op I think everything you've said in this thread is complete trash.

I wonder how this sh.it made fp.

Stup.id NL mods cry
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Longman180(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Just look at the double standards in these comments.

I don't know how long you've dated the girl or how long you've wasted her time while brostituting around but the girl fuq up.

She no spos let you know say na she hack your account.

She no even spos threaten you or black mail you.

She for just release those pictures ni kawai, at least, that will save us from this radarada post.

grin
Romanoff:
Just look at the double standards in these comments.

I don't know how long you've dated the girl or how long you've wasted her time while brostituting around but the girl fuq up.

She no spos let you know say na she hack your account.

She no even spos threaten you or black mail you.

She for just release those pictures ni kawai, at least, that will save us from this radarada post.

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SmartyPants(m): 8:51am On Jun 23, 2020
TGM2015:

So you will acuse her she leak it, she said she did not. And you believe with that she can be jail or taken by the law? No, it doesn't work that way except you want to hi illegal way.

Yes, it the pictures is released, she can only be a prime suspect. She can only be interrogated and investigated, she can only be prosecuted only if you find evidence against her during the investigation and interrogation. So, the task of evidence to nail her rest on you as she will be a defendant, to defend herself and proof that that the evidence you got is invalid.

My brother did you go to school to study law? Obviously not. So please na beg I dey beg you, do not argue with me!

In law when you are found with enough evidence merely to indicate that you could commit a crime the burden of proving your innocence shifts to you. For example, you are found with a chisel and hammer which could be used for breaking into a home, that is enough for a police man to arrest and detain you, and the burden of proving that you had other legitimate uses for the tools is on you.

Now the next thing to consider will be the standard of proof. In a civil matter such as these, the standard will be the balance of probabilities. Which basically leaves it to the judge to determine who is likely lying.

And finally you should know that the lady has already committed a crime so if reported today, she can be charged with a number of offences or alternatively sued.

Even the mere act of threatening to release the images is already an offence.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by livebyday(m): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2020
litigator:

Well! Present day reality. Sounds unbelievable but I can assure you it might be 80% real.

There is a similar BF/GF matter I am handling presently, similar facts, but reverse parties.

The BF got unauthorized access in this case and started blackmailing the girl.

Lots of shi.t is happening out there.

I don't care nor do I even want to know how things like this come online
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nairalandmonika: 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
marisdgreat:
nairaland guys can be useless and stupid some times, had it been the post is talking about a girl's nude pix and sex chats. All these ugly, frustrated and depressed asslickers would be generalising all girls are these and that with diff names calling. But it is related to a guy, they will be careful with their choice of words. As if na thru man ynash dem take come out
That's not the point, girls share their nudes to guys too.
Irrespective of what he did, the girl has not right no release his nude.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by donbuchi1(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
This girl just fvcked up my paroles
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She hacked into my Instagram account last night and changed the password.
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

I have some clients that are following my Instagram page. My boss too
This owerri girl want to destroy me.
I'm thinking of reporting the insta page so they can block it.
But it will affect my business. What should I do??

She might just be reading this page...
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2020
you don go carry ashawo and she come enter your phone and change your social media already passwords on your phone...she no hack anything.,n.a. your foolishness....wetin guy like you dey keep nude pictures for? N.a. wa oo
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by luminouz(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Nigga quit smoking crack.. wtf do u mean Mr Felicia
That's ma sis..wtf

Don't you get tired of these useless topics of yours?

As a grown ass man,you don't know what to do in your own case yet you dey huff and puff on most relationship topics on NL.

Shame on your dangling balls nigga
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
How can someone hack Facebook? Please I need a genuine answer.......

To the topic, arrest that bitch already baba......
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nairalandmonika: 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
KELVINWONU048:
Are you normal? Why would you drop your nude pictures in your phone, we cannot say much because we don't know what you may have done to the woman for her to be willing to punish you in this harsh way. involving the police is trying to expose yourself more. please humble yourself and have a frank discussion with her, retrieve your pictures and delete them. Stop fake life it kills
Oga, he's obviously cheating on the girl, she has found out, angry and wants to release his nudes. But imagine if it was the other way round. He's girl cheated on him n he somehow has access to her nude n then start to blackmail her.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by frozen70(f): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
I don't know how on Earth this girl can hack my insta,WhatsApp and telegram. Wtf??
She is threatening to release all my chats even my nudes with some girls in insta.

If you are very sure if your claims and you have a prove, take her to the police station and let her write an undertaker that she will never do anything of such to tarnish your image

If you are still in talking terms lure her to the police station

If you are no longer in talking terms, report her and let her be arrested

What she wants to do is to assassinate your character and defamation of person

It's against the law

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by gemini35(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2020
My man send me mail here let me hack the account, back if you are serious,harmonygodwin09@gmail.com
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Sue the bitch with evidence....
You don't know your right.
What she has done is a crime and can lead her to jail

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Tonitoniton(m): 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
u with ur boss and business links following u on social media and u still do nude pictures and save them in social media file show say;
1 ur head no correct
2 u need ur head examined
3 u are irresponsible
4 u are a careless person

AND IF NA OWEERI GIRL U DEY DEAL WITH U BETTER ACT FAST BY GOING TO THE POLICE TO ARREST HER AND MAKE HER SIGNED AN UNDER TAKING IF NOT U ARE FINISHED.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Waiting guy they use him own nude pics for..na women dey do nude na
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by AreaFada2: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2020
duduade:

So nobody saw the part where he said he had been sending his nudes to girls... Everyone skipped that part

Nobody scolded him

But if na reverse, all of us would have condemned the girl

Tufiakwa
Whether we condemn the girl or not is immaterial. Nobody would applaud him threatening to expose her nudes if she had hacked into her account. Same way we are not condoning her doing so.

Not everything has to be coloured with feminism.

The fact is society runs based on law. As far as we know, anyone sending own nudes might not be very wise in doing so but not illegal. She has committed a serious data protection and invasion of privacy crime.

In serious countries a conviction could send her to jail and ruin her livelihood as a lawyer, medic, accountant, teacher or any serious occupation.

Try to document her threats as evidence. She will face at least three counts : hacking, copying and threatening.

I would so fvck her up. That kind of girl may have 12 boyfriends sef. grin
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by virginchaser(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
It is very simple naa. Release the nude pictures as it was done by one senior mama few months back.
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by uuzba(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Before it was My Girl.
Now it is Owerri Girl.
You didn't know she was Owerri girl before you were pursuing her?
See now.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by billdre: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Tweet at Segalink on Twitter or Citizengavel they love cases like this
SultanOfAbia:

On God, I'm ready to lock that bitch up
So please how to I start
Do I make a police report online
Please help me out!!

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by tipscogreen: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I had the same experience 3months ago. In my own case, I reported the case to the Human Right Department of our Police Force..., to cut the long story short, she told them that it a family issue. I was advice to to go and settle with her. Bros, I had to settled her since that was the cheapest option even though it was painful.
Every woman have a price tagged. The sooner you know her price and your willingness to negotiate with her the better. To avoid blackmail after settling. pls involve the police, but bear in mind that you will settled her and the police. This women world

1 Like

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Corporate2020: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

If you keep nudes anywhere, that means you are irresponsible and morally corrupt. You should be exposed and disgraced

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by mrpeps(m): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
EASY STEPS TO EARN MONEY ONLINE WATCHING ADVERT VIDEOS
People have a chance to view prepaid promotional videos of various world advertisers and get money for this.
Amongst advertisers are the largest producers of household appliances, leading retailers, and top video bloggers.
The system accepts only high-yield and high-quality videos selected and tested by experts.

A: Visit the site and register https://anavideon.club/827640092000365/
B: Watch multiple Videos to the tune of what you want to earn
C: There are different options for payment easiest being Western union
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Ordinary girlfriend, not even wife
Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by tightpussy156: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2020
truth been told.you are a stupid fool.what is ur nude doing in ur Instagram,watapp,fb an more.you sure say u no rapist, fraudster.you an the stupid bitch are bird of the same feather.am sure she is working for you to defraud you no settled the bitch well that is why she wan exposed you.hope you guys can see it.the write up is clear.who quotes me hug transformer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures by Eketem: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Report to the police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Girls Decay After 25 Years Old – Twitter User Claims / My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.