Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments (21173 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Tinubu Over 'Lopsided Appointments' (Video) / HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Jakemedg(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
BabaO2:
Dem wan soil Baba Fasoranti's hands, Adebanjo's name no dey sell again.
Jonathan's lopsidedness worse pass Buhari's own. All substantive southern appointments were shamelessly given to SE/SS only. Buhari is in order.
So wetin you dey try talk be say make buhari no listen to dem Baba Fasoranti dem and make im continue the lopsidedness abi?
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by BabaO2: 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I didnt trust afonjaman fasoranti.
He will betray Clark n nwodo 4 half plate of ewedu.

Afonja is bckstabbin by nature
Good that you know Baba Fasoranti was begged to allow use of his name to have credence to their nonsense call. Jonathan did far worse than Buhari in lopsidedness of appointments. Guilty conscience is seriously choking you up.

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by friday2011(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
CelestineNelson:
No wonder we have so many incompetent people in his Government, so he has been Puting a square peg in a round hole in the "name of my people first"...!!!

Wait oo, are you new to nigerian political terrain?

This is a well known fact that did not just started today, it has been happening from his 1st term in office.

But the irony is that despite the lopsided appointments with the north the major beneficiaries, major problems in the country also come from the north
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Realdeals(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Most of Buhari's appointments went up to the far North, but so also did all the problems of Nigeria also travel up to the far North.

You cannot cheat the hand of Justice. Almost all the security chiefs are from the North and so are the security challenges.

Epic
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by BabaO2: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
So wetin you dey try talk be say make buhari no listen to dem Baba Fasoranti dem and make im continue the lopsidedness abi?
sure, Na him time. Na Jonathan start am.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Iceberg3:

Lolssssss
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA.....

Guy you funny... lolsssssss

But sha,not Fasonranti, he's not like that. Remember he was the one whose daughter Fulani people killed.
Afonja is betrsyals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by nams77: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Connectiann:
Can they really win
My joy is not in their winning but someone or group of people standing up. If there is no voice against their action, then we are sliding to dictatorship and anarchy

1 Like

Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
BabaO2:
Good that you know Baba Fasoranti was begged to allow use of his name to have credence to their nonsense call. Jonathan did far worse than Buhari in lopsidedness of appointments. Guilty conscience is seriously choking you up.
Afonja r betrayals
E go go 4 bck beg buhari
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by BabaO2: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja r betrayals
E go go 4 bck beg buhari
see ode trying to understand common 1+1. Abeg.. over, I no dey deal with una type.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sued him where??! The federal courts whose judges' salaries and allowances he pays??!...

Anyway, what's my own sef... Our charge and bail lawyers must not go hungry.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Chirowman(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Bimpe29: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
They should park well joor
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jakemedg:
MinorityOpinion what is your take on this ?
Check buhari cabinet and appointment list, post it here.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Nelimed10: 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
I really this effort is far better than just sitting down and complain endlessly
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Spectrum22: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
It will amount to nothing.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahh, wahala dey o! So they finally decided to take up this matter with Bubu officially? Great! This legal action is not just for now but also for posterity...for future purposes - otherwise the evil unfair biased trend will continue with future administrations/Presidents
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by faithfull18(f): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Were they sleeping before?
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Nelimed10:
I really this effort is far better than just sitting down and complain endlessly
A million times better! In fact, this is what should have been done right when the nonsense act started and not for people to be complaining.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Corporate2020: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Have they finished spending the money they collected from Goatluck Jonaddaft?

Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Maliqcious: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I knew I would see Mike Ozekhome as part of the lawyers prosecuting this case. Mike and money na like 5 and 6
is not just the money Mike is one of the most sought after human right activist/lawyer you can find around
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
BabaO2:
see ode trying to understand common 1+1. Abeg.. over, I no dey deal with una type.
is not my forlt dat u r afoonnjjjaa.
I no u wish u r nwafor
2 late
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Maliqcious: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
BabaO2:
can still be this stupid in 22/06/2020.. Waoh your case is indeed difèrent
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by BabaO2: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maliqcious:
can still be this stupid in 22/06/2020.. Waoh your case is indeed difèrent
pls dispute what I said not writing trash here. This is Nigeria politics started by Jonathan.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Ojiofor: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
This guys are a bunch of never do well.
Nnamdi Kanu has been singing this over the years
you called him names and proscribed his group.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for reformatting your brains
all these you are seeing is as result of his pressure and name calling
of these our elders.

love him or hate him, he is the only one shaking Nigeria
Him and his group are the only people fulani government fear
They fear IPOB more than Boko haram.
The Fulani end is near

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
God bless lovers of Freedom

IPOB should continue their own agitation while political cutural groups should be allowed to do their own too.
Mgbe onye tetara na ura bu ututu'ya.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
The essence of the case is not about the money or the outcome but to highlight, the injustice.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by cryptotech: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
MrOjay1:
They will sue and nothing will come out of it.Buhari appointed his brother to head the judiciary and you think it's to play tennis?
Allah will heavily punish Tinubu and Soyinka for endorsing this useless government with no direction,
Buhari has ruined this country.

you are blaming two people in a population of above 150m, that means the Nigeria masese are fools, they sell their birth right for election money, peanut, and looking for who to blame without blaming their self.. a black man mentality.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Ojiofor: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
BabaO2:
Dem wan soil Baba Fasoranti's hands, Adebanjo's name no dey sell again.
Jonathan's lopsidedness worse pass Buhari's own. All substantive southern appointments were shamelessly given to SE/SS only. Buhari is in order.

People like have always support injustice.
Name GEJ's security chiefs and national security adviser lets start from there and see if any region was marginalised.
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by mkoabiola: 7:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dead on arrival.

This incumbent bubu is dull,docile and incompetent.

.he care less
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Karlifate: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Suing a sitting President inna country with Babylonian system of judiciary issa waste of time and money.

Demma seek attention and they gwan get it.

No competent court inna the land

Dem judges want piaper and gift demma no know what rightful judgement is.

Me afi tell em say Africa is not America, hope demma overstand me.

Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by KlasysTech(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is what Nigerian youth should be protest, this is what should be trend on twitter, Instagram, but nope they don't care.
They are waiting for any celebrate that would do his/her fundamental human rights & call their useless government to arrest & jail the person for flouting covid-419 SCAMdemic rule, that their governor are break here & there
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by DEROX: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I didnt trust afonjaman fasoranti.
He will betray Clark n nwodo 4 half plate of ewedu.

Afonja is bckstabbin by nature
yes because they are stupid enough to trust him 2 idiots
Re: Fasoranti, Clarke, Nwodo, 13 Others Sue Buhari Over Lopsided Appointments by Badlimo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Suing a sitting President inna country with Babylonian system of judiciary issa waste of time and money.

Demma seek attention and they gwan get it.

No competent court inna the land

Dem judges want piaper and gift demma no know what rightful judgement is.

Me afi tell em say Africa is not America, hope demma overstand me.
Rastafana i hail thee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flight Lieutenant Agberia Ebiakpo Chapele Buried / Policeman Killed At His Daughters’ Wedding In Borno / We Didn't Sit Today, No Report Emanated From Us - Osun Tribunal Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.