Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Why Are Teachers Not Respected - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are Teachers Not Respected (297 Views)

Why Are Teachers Always Neglected? Please Help Me / NUT Names 10 Chronic State Debtors; Direct Teachers Not To Resume. / Tell Us: Are Teachers Owed Salary In Your State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Teachers Not Respected by obonujoker(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
[i][/i]Please I need to understand this.

You'd see parents asking a teacher to collect 3,000 per month to teach Maths, English and 2 other subjects for a secondary school student. However for the same parent to sew a cloth, they'd be begging the seamstress 10k for a style that would be done in 3 days.... What sort of disrespect is that ?

For a nurse to come to treat you at your house for a day, nothing less than 4k will drop per day, however a teacher will be collecting 2k to 3k per month with fights and insults!

A generator technician will collect 4k to service a generator for a day with abeg, abeg, abeg...but to pay teacher, na wa

The same thing is happening in our University system.... Is teaching that easy?? Do some parents know what it is to teach Mathematics alone??

It's too bad!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Teachers Not Respected by SmartPolician: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
obonujoker:
[i][/i]Please I need to understand this.

You'd see parents asking a teacher to collect 3,000 per month to teach Maths, English and 2 other subjects for a secondary school student. However for the same parent to sew a cloth, they'd be begging the seamstress 10k for a style that would be done in 3 days.... What sort of disrespect is that ?

For a nurse to come to treat you at your house for a day, nothing less than 4k will drop per day, however a teacher will be collecting 2k to 3k per month with fights and insults!

A generator technician will collect 4k to service a generator for a day with abeg, abeg, abeg...but to pay teacher, na wa

The same thing is happening in our University system.... Is teaching that easy?? Do some parents know what it is to teach Mathematics alone??

It's too bad!!

Here is the answer:
The job that everyone thinks they can is always the cheapest in the world

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data Online / / Unilag Crisis: New Revelations Expose Babalakin On Falsified Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.