Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair (1127 Views)

What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by Makanjuola89: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please my respected brothers and sisters, my entire savings is 400K and I have been thinking of the kind of business to start with it but I have no idea. Please your advice will be appreciated. Thank you very much.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by phrancys001(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Food stuffs

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by Section1000: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Simple stuff !!!!
Be an online entrepreneur Jare!!
Link up with dem real niggas like Salowmir.

1.Buy Lappy
2.Join niche
3.Buy I pass my neighbor Gen(for a start)
4.Hussle better Osu
5.Bomb like say tomorrow no dey..

No dey looseguard....... 400k na big board for Up and coming nigger like you!!!

No mind all this Foodstuffs and recharge card crew... Na bad thing if you begin order for food?? ...

Or.

Open store (Cafe) if you get second hand Lappys plenty.. make Dem up nd coming niggers come dey bomb for your Syd..

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by RedPhoenix: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Start phone recharging business. Just generator and panel to plug phones and chargers is needed.

Then add POS to it

Then add GAME CENTRE, Buy two TV, and 2 PS Station

Then later buy two okada give to people to ride and do daily deliver

Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by FunFact: 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you have a small land space you can start up a poultry or cat fish farm
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by FunFact: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Start phone recharging business. Just generator and panel to plug phones and chargers is needed.

Then add POS to it

Thank me later
With 400k guy, only shop rent will finish 100k, generator 60k... The phone charging stuff could work Sha but he needs to be in an over crowded environment with poor electricity and good security. The Game centre stuff can’t work for 400k, at least not in the state I live in.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by 1x2x3: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
chizillar:
If I am you, I will invest it in Chymall; that reputable ecommerce company from China that uses New retail model to generate profit for its members every 10 days. With what you have, 60k monthly store profit is assured.

Alternatively, get a copy of this book below and you will never ask for business ideas anymore

Thats one scam you don't know about. People think they are making money.

1 Like

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by jasent(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Makanjuola89:
Please my respected brothers and sisters, my entire savings is 400K and I have been thinking of the kind of business to start with it but I have no idea. Please your advice will be appreciated. Thank you very much.
If you can control your emotions forex trading is the best.
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by RedPhoenix: 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
FunFact:

With 400k guy, only shop rent will finish 100k, generator 60k... The phone charging stuff could work Sha but he needs to be in an over crowded environment with poor electricity and good security. The Game centre stuff can’t work for 400k, at least not in the state I live in.

You feel so. Smiles
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by Xsem(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
1x2x3:

Thats one scam you don't know about. People think they are making money.

Please tell me more about this chymall
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by iCauseTrouble: 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
This is one of the best advice the OP can get provided he is not doing anything now and he will be the one incharge of the business.
1. Rent a shop preferably in a crowded area where the light is bad and no good access to bank
2. Buy a small generator
3. Start a phone charging business and combine with POS business.
The 400k is enough and will multiply in less than 6 months
RedPhoenix:

Then add POS to it

Thank me later
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by davidtuzy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
Go for wat u have passion for ✌✌�
°°°°° A word is enough for d wise °°°°°
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by Henrich211: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2020
CHY Mall is an amazing business opportunity. The world has never seen anything like it before in any e-commerce company. You shop and earn 15% profit plus free products every 10 days trade circle without referring anybody. For a successful registration contact Mr Henry - 08024414822
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by obanor99: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
I would advice you to join Crowd1,It is a network marketing company that you do not need to refer in other to earn,I am a member of crowd1 and there are different bonuses to be recieved when you join,
I would advise you start with the smallest package and when you start seeing your returns,I believe you will thank me later
Sponsor name is keystone99 in case you want to join
If you're still skeptical about the business you can DM me
Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by Redman44(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Then add POS to it

Thank me later

Yes, Game Center is a good business idea. If you can get the latest equipment for your game center, you will make good money. However, the space for the game center must have good aesthetics. Look for wall papers that have gaming photographs and graphics. Get a fridge and sell Zobo and other Cold soft drinks too ( Your Customers will want to drink something as they play the games ). Selling cold drinks will bring you more income and profit. As per the POS business, I am skeptical about it. This is because Smartphones will become more powerful as the years roll by. Nigerians will be able to perform more banking services with the phones and pay for almost everything with their Smartphones. Personally, I see the POS business in the same light as the Cybercafe business boom of 2000 to around 2012. Cybercafes are not booming again smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Most of them have packed up and their owners have switched to other businesses. People now browse the internet on their phones. Gaming Centers will still be relevant for a long time, because playing games on phones consume a lot of data. I have attached images of gaming center wall papers to this post. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Kind Of Business Can I Start With My Life Savings Which Is 400K Nair by Redman44(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
phrancys001:
Food stuffs

@ Op, yes foodstuffs smiley smiley smiley smiley. However, what kind of foodstuffs? Food has several categories. Unprocessed food or Processed food? Snacks, cereals etc. A restaurant business will not be a bad idea. No matter where the Restaurant is located, you will have customers. All you need is to cook good food everyday and have affordable prices. It is also wise to locate the restaurant near a University ( If you cannot secure a space on the Campus ), Polytechnic, College of Education, Public Secondary school etc. Students love eating out a lot smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. Do not underestimate the amount of money you can find in the pockets of secondary school students and university undergraduates. Just cook good food everyday and watch your restaurant or canteen bombarded by students and even the public. Cook meals like Eba, Amala, Pounded Yam, Fufu and good soups. Also Rice and Beans, Yam in the morning etc. You can start with few meals and increase to different kinds of meals after 6 months. Visit a Restaurant and observe as people are coming to buy food to take home or eat there. Add cold drinks to your menu. I hope you know how to buy foodstuff and ingredients at cheap prices in the market.

You can also go into Cake Making and making Snacks. You just need to go for 3 months course in any of the catering schools in your location to learn how to make Cakes and Snacks. This should not cost you more than 40, 000 to 70,000 Naira. Or even less. Then buy the local oven, flour mixer etc. You will know what to buy to start your Pastries and Cake Business at the training school. Food business will always survive in any economy, if managed well. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Mobile Banking Agent With Baxi Box / A Cry For Help Ooo Sam Afolabi Richvest 360 Has Ran Awa / Is Boldgain Investment Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.