Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? (901 Views)

How Guys And Girls Spend Money On Food (photo) / My Girlfriend Physically Assaulted Me Over My Own Money !! Help!! / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
I know a young woman who earns up to 150k monthly but still asks guys to foot her bills.

Another one owns a big cosmetic and boutique business but still can't pay her rent with her own money. As a result ,still hustles men like the average broke Karen.

A lady once asked me repeatedly to buy her a bag. I told her to get it with a promise to give her the money back. She disturbed me for that money till I got angry. This is a lady whose first bank alert reads 1.3 million naira.

I've heard a group of women chitchat about how they can't buy their lunch with their own money.

So why are middle class naija women stingy even unto themselves? Why can't they break away from the leech mentality? If you can't get your own things, why are you then earning a salary? How will you even help another person? I tire.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Kriss216: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
So, you want them to die cheesy
Telling a Nigerian girl to spend her money is like telling her to commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kriss216:
So, you want them to die cheesy
Telling a Nigerian girl to spend her money is like telling her to commit suicide.
I can't wrap my head around it bro.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Eberechi24(f): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Romancelander wailers, Food is ready. cheesy

Wipe the tears from broke girls thread and resume work here.

E don set.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Kriss216: 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eberechi24:

E don set.
you have big lips and nose.

I believe your name is Noseline.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eberechi24:

E don set.
I'm not even bothered about broke girls. So long as they're working hard to get rich, it's fine. But the middle class ladies where I work have serious beef with me because I won't give them my money. Same money they earn. I tire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by stanliwise(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I know a young woman who earns up to 150k monthly but still asks guys to foot her bills.

Another one owns a big cosmetic and boutique business but still can't pay her rent with her own money. As a result ,still hustles men like the average broke Karen.

A lady once asked me repeatedly to buy her a bag. I told her to get it with a promise to give her the money back. She disturbed me for that money till I got angry. This is a lady whose first bank alert reads 1.3 million naira.

I've heard a group of women chitchat about how they can't buy their lunch with their own money.

So why are middle class naija women stingy even unto themselves? Why can't they break away from the leech mentality? If you can't get your own things, why are you then earning a salary? How will you even help another person? I tire.

Nothing but entitlement mentality. Don’t get it twisted though, a lot of women pay their bills but sometimes the story change when they have a man in their life.

What we Men can do is to become responsible for what we should be responsible for and not bear the burden of another person wahala. We can date, I may pay the dinner fee and transport fee( only if I am the one that is taking you out o else Na you go pay) but not your house rent or recharge cards Or buy dresses. I am not your father.

If I will do any the above I will do it because I feel like it. I dislike people with entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by stanliwise(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I'm not even bothered about broke girls. So long as they're working hard to get rich, it's fine. But the middle class ladies where I work have serious beef with me because I won't give them my money. Same money they earn. I tire.
The worst thing you can do is to mistakenly give them money. Never ever even if na mistake try it. They are just randomly testing how Mumu ish you’re.
The only case you give them something is the least moment they would ever expect it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Eberechi24(f): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Ok.
Sir I belong strata of broke girls. cool I can't put mouth for the middle class matter.

Na una fight, make una settle amicably. cheesy
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
The question is, have you ever paid for something you know a lady can conveniently pay for? I know the answer is yes, and it's not just once. If so, nothing should be really confusing to you about this anymore.
Seven out of ten guys reading this have paid for ladies who have money than them in their accounts.

Why would a lady pay her bills when she knows some people can do that for you?

Since there are simps who are always ready to pay, smart bitches can't do otherwise.
They're just being smart. If all Niggas learn the Maradona game, smart bitches would stop cashing out, but as it is, it seems many Nigeria guys are born simps.

When simps stops paying, that's only when the leeching trend can stop.

ReluctantAdult:

You're still not getting it son. You don't spend money on data when there's free Wifi all around. It's the greedy nature of humans, especially blacks, more especially Nigerians, most especially Nigerian ladies.

Policeman would keep the salary and be under the sun collecting free N50 from every fcking passing car.
Your Senators get their salary in millions, but try and cut all the side allowances, secret loots and all the free dough they get behind the scenes, and see their reactions.
As long as there is free loot, they would keep their millions salary and continue looking for the free loots. They're already used to that trend, so it's difficult to stop.

Since bitches know, they can con guys to foot their bills, most would definitely take that lane and keep their own money.
Especially since there are lots of simps who would pay. They're already used to it, it's difficult to stop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
stanliwise:
The worst thing you can do is to mistakenly give them money. Never ever even if na mistake try it. They are just randomly testing how Mumu ish you’re.
The only case you give them something is the least money they would ever expect it.
Swears grin
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Eberechi24:

Ok.
Sir I belong strata of broke girls. cool I can't put mouth for the middle class matter.

Na una fight, make una settle amicably. cheesy
cheesy

God no go let you stay broke for long. But when he bless you, use the blessings for yourself and others. No dey like the people wey sti dey act like leech upon the money wey dem get.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by stanliwise(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Swears grin
Although there are exceptions o. If a co-worker treats you well and can even foot your bills when you don’t expect it. Also in some cases surprise them in some moment too. It’s called the Mirror strategy.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Eberechi24(f): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
cheesy

God no go let you stay broke for long.

Amen. God no go shame us.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by paulolee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
that's based on thier mentality....guys plenty to pay for thier bills, so Y spend thiers??
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
stanliwise:
Although there are exceptions o. If a co-worker treats you well and can even foot your bills when you don’t expect it. Also in some cases surprise them in some moment too. It’s called the Mirror strategy.
I agree completely. That's a totally different instance.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulolee:
that's based on thier mentality....guys plenty to pay for thier bills, so Y spend thiers??
I see. But that'll only lower their self worth and defeats the whole purpose of being the 'independent, strong woman'

Nothing differentiates them from the broke ones.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Entitlement mentality
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
With my personal experience i think it has to do with greed and being selfish.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
Softapplez:
With my personal experience i think it has to do with greed and being selfish.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
True talk.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

[/s]

A broke ass niggar rant.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

A broke ass niggar rant.

Fvck off smallie. When we ran into money you were still suckling nipples.
Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
[s]
ReluctantAdult:

Fvck off smallie. When we ran into money you were still suckling nipples.
[/s]

Shut da fvck up, I dare you to show me your worth in dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Naija Big Girls Spend Their Own Money? by Shortyy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Can never be me.

(1) (Reply)

Sacrificed All To Save My Marriage Yet It Seems I Have Lost Everything / Watch Moment Curvy White Lady Runs N@ked After A Man Who She Accuses Of Stealing / Would America Be A Shithole If It Was A Black Man Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.