Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) (561 Views)

Binary/forex/volatility Indicator / Best Binary Options Trading with Proven strategies / Meet “Leo”, The Robot In Charge Of UBA Facebook Chat For E-Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) by BOYZZ: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
There has been a couple of questions ranging from; what is the best forex robot? what is the best binary option bot? best forex bot? Best forex trading bot? and more. First of all, I will try my best to answer those questions here and right now. Before you read on, note, that there is no such thing as 100% zero loss definition bot yet! There could be 60-98%. What matters is the tendency for the bot to carry out the money management algorithm such that the ROR is as efficient as expected by the trader. https://cynbanews.com/best-binary-forex-trading-bot-robot/

Using a bot on a binary site to determine its level of accuracy and dependency also depends on the trading the site you are operating with. In as much as there are so many options in the market; many have been considered as a scam. As they have been blacklisted to have carried out some fraudulent activities on clients. That is a post for another day. There are regulated binary options trading site, which mode of operations is strictly monitored by the forex trading regulatory board. Be sure you check out my next post to see that. What I am saying is, having the right broker constitute about 50% to be sure if the function of the bot is right as it is. Or it is being manipulated. CONTINUE READING: https://cynbanews.com/best-binary-forex-trading-bot-robot/

Re: Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) by Stylish186(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
Re: Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) by manmind: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Bro can we talk? U can drop ur number
Re: Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) by BOYZZ: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
My contact is here https://cynbanews.com/contact-us/
manmind:
Bro can we talk? U can drop ur number
Re: Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) by BOYZZ: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yea, most times it ends in tears, eventually, the victory that comes with the tears of victory creates everlasting freedom.
Stylish186:
ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ
Re: Best Binary Forex Trading Bot (robot) by Stylish186(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
BOYZZ:
Yea, most times it ends in tears, eventually, the victory that comes with the tears of victory creates everlasting freedom.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Professional Flyer, Sticker, Poster Distributor / Akube Office Shirts Needed @ Ibadan / Why We're Suspending Our Operations In Nigeria - Opay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.