Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Who Will Come To My Aid - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Will Come To My Aid (657 Views)

The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / Come To My Aid / It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
I need help please I've search for work no work please I need a capital to start a small business and to feed am getting older no hope no food no work
please someone change my life .
310cry8574:-$507
first bank
may God rise you as you rise me
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
cc: KingAzubuike I believe you can do it king
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Emma1Oj(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
I need help please I've search for work no work please I need a capital to start a small business and to feed am getting older no hope no food no work
please someone change my life .
if u kn the type of business u wana do in a good location, I guest u take a loan from ur bank n start up because Nigerians dis days r not ready or willing to help even ur fam members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Emma1Oj:
if u kn the type of business u wana do in a good location, I guest u take a loan from ur bank n start up because Nigerians dis days r not ready or willing to help even ur fam members.
nice suggestions sir but the problem will be eligibility and guarantor and besides I have nothing work taking back for a load. will they still give me a load sir ?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Emma1Oj(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
nice suggestions sir but the problem will be eligibility and guarantor and besides I have nothing work taking back for a load. will they still give me a load sir ?
if u have ur bank app in your phone apply through der, if dey asked for income or employment history, just put business, daily income, put 4000k or 5000k daily. monthly put 50 or 60k..if na gtb u no get wahala..u r educated na.. just create a good profile if dey ask to get d loan..do quick guy time no dey..bfor u kn na old age enter. do quick

1 Like

Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Emma1Oj:
if u have ur bank app in your phone apply through der, if dey asked for income or employment history, just put business, daily income, put 4000k or 5000k daily. monthly put 50 or 60k..if na gtb u no get wahala..u r educated na.. just create a good profile if dey ask to get d loan..do quick guy time no dey..bfor u kn na old age enter. do quick
tnx much I use firstbank each time I enter loan stuff they will say am not eligible
and I tried some load app the limit they could give me is 1500 and I lost the number attached to my bvn so any otp they send I can't get it but I changed my bank number recently I received alert but can't use bvn to get loan even as I've linked it to the account and number. am fedup man
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Btruth Experience285 69Ansour69 coputa please they have lift my ban this is my account number 310 as 8574 as 507
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Ibroseun01(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Message on WhatsApp 07067092507
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by QuickStandard: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Emma1Oj:

He needs a loan to set up a business not loan for recharge card.

I doubt if any bank will just give a reasonable amount without collateral.

Even business owners are finding difficult in obtaining loans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Emma1Oj(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
QuickStandard:

He needs a loan to set up a business not loan for recharge card.

I doubt if any bank will just give a reasonable amount without collateral.

Even business owners are finding difficult in obtaining loans.
ok sir. but some banks gives with out collateral even some app just dat coro virus has made it difficult to get loans dis days bcus som of dem no get money.
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Cooleasy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Twinkletwin:
Btruth Experience285 69Ansour69 coputa please they have lift my ban this is my account number 310 as 8574 as 507
hello!
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Cooleasy:
hello!
welcome sir
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Ibroseun01:
Message on WhatsApp 07067092507
ok sir Ibroseun01
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Arrogantbro please assist me because of God sir 310:-!857<34507 first bank
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Cooleasy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Twinkletwin:
welcome sir
How are you right now? What is the situation with you now? Maybe you can inbox me if you can't say it publicly. Thanks.
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Cooleasy:

How are you right now? What is the situation with you now? Maybe you can inbox me if you can't say it publicly. Thanks.
life have not been easy sir but I was able to survive due to some good souls that one helped with 1k and the other helped with 5h I appreciate and thank them sincererly
I lost both parent the same time so its all on me to Carter for my young one and myself but no job no work no hope no money but I have a business idea I wish to open to survive on but no capital to start so hunger depression is just my friend please no amount will be too small for I really need help sir
may God be with you
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2020
Emma1Oj:
ok sir. but some banks gives with out collateral even some app just dat coro virus has made it difficult to get loans dis days bcus som of dem no get money.
firstbank won't give
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Cooleasy(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Twinkletwin:
life have not been easy sir but I was able to survive due to some good souls that one helped with 1k and the other helped with 5h I appreciate and thank them sincererly
I lost both parent the same time so its all on me to Carter for my young one and myself but no job no work no hope no money but I have a business idea I wish to open to survive on but no capital to start so hunger depression and suicidal thought is just my friend please no amount will be too small for I really need help sir
may God be with you
I have seen your email notification. But I think you should edit your post and remove that 'suicidal' from it, after which we can talk privately.
Re: Who Will Come To My Aid by Twinkletwin: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Cooleasy:

I have seen your email notification. But I think you should edit your post and remove that 'suicidal' from it, after which we can talk privately.
ok sir I've edited but my email is not active can I contact you on whatsapp I have trouble logging in but maybe I can contact you sir 09ee0683kkkk25277

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Needed / A Job Well Done / Hiring Scriptwriter For Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.