Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Should I Walk Away? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Walk Away? (4411 Views)

Why Women Should Not Always Walk Away When Men Cheat / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / My Child Walks On Top Of Bed But Is Afraid To Walk On The Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:

Go seek advice on your beloved Asian forums.

Oh! I remember. Sorry.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
sassysure:
Walk away. U can't change their mindset.

On the other hand, the family might be seeing you for what you are. A leech.

Read your post again.

That's not love. She is a means to an end and the family is aware of that. Her head will soon reset when she is tired of that black mola.
I was baking and still baking my bread before she came into the picture.
I advise you checkup the meaning of the word 'leech'.
Our relationship is 50/50 not the naija own that is one sided.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
Read your post again,this time with an open mind and truthfully tell me if you are not a leech.This is what we have around these days as men LEECHES
Hoe! Bitch I work, make my own money. I bought a car for a lady too.(check my threads on car section). I own my apartment. I only stayed in her house during the convid time. Checkup the meaning of jleech. I don't depend on anybody.
Dec last yr I did give-away. I gave an iPhone to a naija gal. Check my previous threads.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
bukatyne:

First thing that hit me when I read the OP.

All about what the girl does for him.

He even told a poster he was fond of her however not as she is of him.

If the OP is what people call love, I am not surprised at the quality of marriages these days.

OP should find another 'one' and do better research to hit one from a non-racist family.
Why I spoke more of what she did for me than what I've done for her is the fact that I am still in shock. Still can't believe my eyes that a girl spent on me. It's like a dream. I've been in this women thing for 23yrs now and she is the only girl to ever drop a penny on my head.

The reason I say she loves me more than I love her isn't because she spend on me. Reason is because she carries the love thing on her head and checkup on me than I check on.

I actually don't invest all my emotions in the relationship because I haven't fully recovered from my previous crashes.
Better safe than sorry.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:
Look at his post history. He wants rape to be legalized. And many more very violently misogynistic stuff directed at women. Can’t screenshot all them here.

Any the ladies who dares disagree with him is a ... you know the usual.

Maybe some of that online vitriol found its way into his real life expressions.
You care not to ask me why I want rape legalized. Jump into conclusion. Well, if you care to listen. I realized most Nigerians (males) don't like legit things. They see legit as 'hard to get' they want easy things.
So maybe legalizing rape and weed can reduce it.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
sassysure:

Oh shocked
I wouldn't have commented if I had seen that cheesy

They will kick him out very soon and he will come here to lament how wicked girls are grin
Kick someone who is in his apartment and paying his bill out?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by antidisestablis: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
Good day my Nairalander family. I hope you all are fine. Sorry to bother you all. There's something giving me sleepless nights lately.

Firstly, I vowed never to have anything to do with women after the setbacks I had in the past.
Somehow, I fell in the arms of a woman again. This time around a good woman.
She loves me more than I love her. She has being my backbone lately.
She really helped me a lot. She was always there for me when I was arrested. She is the first woman ever to spend money on me since I started dating.
She value everything I give her no matter how little it is. I bought her a wristwatch on her birthday and the wristwatch is less expensive compare to the wristwatch she use. But I was surprised she abandoned her expensive wristwatch and started wearing the one I bought for her.
This girl has done more than enough for me. When the pandemic was severe, I stayed in her apartment all through and she took care of feeding and all.
We plan getting married. But here is my concern.

Her family!
Her family hates blacks and they have no reason to like a black person.
I only visited her family twice and the way they welcomed me wasn't really good.
I once talked with her younger sister and asked her if she would marry a black man. She said never. That even if the black man is richer than Bill Gates she will not marry.
Her sister hardly reply my chats on Line App.
This my girl loves me but my problem is her family.

Friends I am very confused.
Note: The current work I am doing now I got it via this my girl. She is everything a man needs. She bought me a car last year.
Go ahead and marry her she is a good girl, such girl are difficult to find. My only advise for you is that be faithful to her, don't let her down. Though, family is very important in every relationship, don't worry for now, they might change later.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
omooba969:
[/b]

@bolded,

It's not funny and it's very distasteful - even coming from a fvckn negro.

Mtcheeew
Does the bitch @iamloyalty even know the meaning 6of the word 'negro'?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
antidisestablis:

Go ahead and marry her she is a good girl, such girl are difficult to find. My only advise for you is that be faithful to her, don't let her down. Though, family is very important in every relationship, don't worry for now, they might change later.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Pawilliamthomas(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's not as difficult a decision to take!
The handwriting is already on the wall — they don't need a black guy to be their in-law. So much is at stake if you still hold on.
Remember your self-esteem will be run down with the way the lady is lavishing you with gifts.
How would you still hold your firmness and manliness given the fact that the lady is 'everything to you?'
Those are the things that are at stake, coupled with the impending rejection.
This is what you should do:
1. Discuss the issue of possible rejection you are receiving from family members with the lady.
2. Ask her if she can officially introduce you to her parents, with the hope of finding the truth, not just to assume.
3. Decide if you'll like to remain a person that always gets things from a lady.
4. Redefine your values for posterity sake.

You can get more answers by reading this post: How to determine your value in someone's life

Re: Should I Walk Away? by cococandy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
You care not to ask me why I want rape legalized. Jump into conclusion. Well, if you care to listen. I realized most Nigerians (males) don't like legit things. They see legit as 'hard to get' they want easy things.
[So maybe legalizing rape and weed can reduce it.

And somehow you thought it was a sensible idea. I leave you to you cool

2 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Hathor5(f): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
cococandy:

And somehow you thought it was a sensible idea. I leave you to you cool

Imagine you are racist and the first black person in your house is him. grin
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pawilliamthomas:
It's not as difficult a decision to take!
The handwriting is already on the wall — they don't need a black guy to be their in-law. So much is at stake if you still hold on.
Remember your self-esteem will be run down with the way the lady is lavishing you with gifts.
How would you still hold your firmness and manliness given the fact that the lady is 'everything to you?'
Those are the things that are at stake, coupled with the impending rejection.
This is what you should do:
1. Discuss the issue of possible rejection you are receiving from family members with the lady.
2. Ask her if she can officially introduce you to her parents, with the hope of finding the truth, not just to assume.
3. Decide if you'll like to remain a person that always gets things from a lady.
4. Redefine your values for posterity sake.

You can get more answers by reading this post: How to determine your value in someone's life
And when did this become a crime? I've been giving girls stuffs even paying their fees. So how is it a problem to get things from a lover?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
mimimile93:
Good day my Nairalander family. I hope you all are fine. Sorry to bother you all. There's something giving me sleepless nights lately.

Firstly, I vowed never to have anything to do with women after the setbacks I had in the past.
She really helped me a lot. She was always there for me when I was arrested. She is the first woman ever to spend money on me since I started dating.
She value everything I give her no matter how little it is. I bought her a wristwatch on her birthday and the wristwatch is less expensive compare to the wristwatch she use. But I was surprised she abandoned her expensive wristwatch and started wearing the one I bought for her.
This girl has done more than enough for me. When the pandemic was severe, I stayed in her apartment all through and she took care of feeding and all.

Her family!
I only visited her family twice and the way they welcomed me wasn't really good.
I once talked with her younger sister and asked her if she would marry a black man. She said never. That even if the black man is richer than Bill Gates she will not marry.

Note: The current work I am doing now I got it via this my girl. She is everything a man needs. She bought me a car last year.

How is it our problem...

Marry her and let us rest.

I Sha hope it won't end in another tears.

Our blessings are with you.

Namaste
Re: Should I Walk Away? by cococandy(f): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Hathor5:

Imagine you are racist and the first black person in your house is him. grin
That Would obviously confirm my biases and prejudices wouldn’t it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2020
omooba969:
[/b]

@bolded,

It's not funny and it's very distasteful - even coming from a fvckn negro like you. angry

Mtcheeew

Gold digger! It wasn't distasteful when he was clamoring for rape to be legalized. Mumu gold diggers they always enter express.

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Hoe! Bitch I work, make my own money. I bought a car for a lady too.(check my threads on car section). I own my apartment. I only stayed in her house during the convid time. Checkup the meaning of jleech. I don't depend on anybody.
Dec last yr I did give-away. I gave an iPhone to a naija gal. Check my previous threads.
You are the chairman of all the men LEECHES we have around these days,keep deceiving yourselve with the "I work and make my own money" bla bla bla it's one of your numerous strategies.Only if ladies will learn to do away with men who have eyes for their money by stylishly asking "what are you bringing to the table" i pray all the lady's family chase you away with matches,cutlasses and stones

1 Like

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Does the bitch @iamloyalty even know the meaning 6of the word 'negro'?

I laugh in Chinese.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by omooba969(m): 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
iamloyalty:

Gold digger! It wasn't distasteful when he was clamoring for rape to be legalized. Mumu gold diggers they always enter express.

If we don't dig gold, what are we expected to dig - poverty??

Mtcheeew... Nonsense and Buratai grin
Re: Should I Walk Away? by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
You are the chairman of all the men LEECHES we have around these days,keep deceiving yourselve with the "I work and make my own money" bla bla bla it's one of your numerous strategies.Only if ladies will learn to do away with men who have eyes for their money by stylishly asking "what are you bringing to the table" i pray all the lady's family chase you away with matches,cutlasses and stones

What's wrong with spending the girl's money? undecided
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

How is it our problem...

Marry her and let us rest.

I Sha hope it won't end in another tears.

Our blessings are with you.

Namaste
Hey baby.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by mimimile93: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
omooba969:

Don't mind that ediot called Rozz thinking because she has a hole no man should ask her what she can bring to the table
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
omooba969:

alot is very wrong with it just that Leeches like the op are blinded to that fact.A real man will not have or show interest in a woman's money, she will definitely know when to assist and support her man.Men of these days are so glued and have their eyes fixated on women's money,they will go to any length to fake anything as soon as they realize you have money,their leechy attitude is on another level and op is their chairman
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Don't mind that ediot called Rozz thinking because she has a hole no man should ask her what she can bring to the table
Stop leeching on the innocent lady and be a man.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rust:

ONLY NONSENSE MEN WILL ASK A WOMAN WHAT SHE BRINGS TO THE TABLE. WHAT'S THAT?

GUYS, FROM THE ONSET OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH ANY LADY YOU MEAN REAL BUSINESS WITH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK THAT NONSENSE. YOU SIMPLY OBSERVE WHAT'S GOING ON. ONCE IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE'S GOING TO RENDER POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS IN YOUR LIFE, YOU CUT IT.
IF YOU SLACK OR DULL NA YOU DO YOURSELF.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

ONLY NONSENSE MEN WILL ASK A WOMAN WHAT SHE BRINGS TO THE TABLE. WHAT'S THAT?

GUYS, FROM THE ONSET OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITH ANY LADY YOU MEAN REAL BUSINESS WITH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK THAT NONSENSE. YOU SIMPLY OBSERVE WHAT'S GOING ON. ONCE IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE SHE'S GOING TO RENDER POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS IN YOUR LIFE, YOU CUT IT.
IF YOU SLACK OR DULL NA YOU DO YOURSELF.
you didn't have to change my username, you actually made sense.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
mimimile93:
Hey baby.

Congratulations in advance.

Wishing you great happiness in advance
Re: Should I Walk Away? by omooba969(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
alot is very wrong with it just that Leeches like the op are blinded to that fact.A real man will not have or show interest in a woman's money, she will definitely know when to assist and support her man.Men of these days are so glued and have their eyes fixated on women's money,they will go to any length to fake anything as soon as they realize you have money,their leechy attitude is on another level and op is their chairman

I'm not trying to ambush you, just an harmless question..

Do you see anything wrong in spending the guy's money?
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
mimimile93:

Her family!

This guy! You’re back with your tales by moonlight just that this time you decided to abandon romance section.
Re: Should I Walk Away? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
It's like people giving advises don't know the disgust of an existence Op is.....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
mimimile93:
So maybe legalizing rape and weed can reduce it.

Why hasn't any mods seen this nonsense comment?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Walk Away? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marital Issues / Senator Ahmad Sanni Yerima's 13 -year Old Wife Cries: Your Excellency, It Is Pai / I Miss Place My Marriage Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.