Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC (21850 Views)

Governors Back SARS Ban / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / Amotekun Comment: South-West Governors Back Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by dinachi(m): 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
seunmsg:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-govs-back-ajimobi-led-nwc/
Before we take this new serious remember that it is coming from Tinubu newspaper! The Nation has been crafting out news to favor Tinubu faction!
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by sule17(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

My dad served his nation for 35 years in the force and didn't take bribe, he gave his all for the country and he's living fine. May it not be well with Ajimobi even in death, assuming airport open the idiot for run go abroad to treat himself

Tinubu newspaper

Same ajimobi way don kick baff

Before you quote me to mourn on behalf of ajimobi, remember the idiat didn't fix any standard hospital in Oyo state only for him to go and die in first cardiology, he will suffer in hell too
SOLDIER? THANK GOD HE IS NOT A FORMER GOVERNOR
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Web2020:
assumptions in most cases turn out to be false hope
Let the best man win. We are all together in this. Assumption becomes true when what is being assumed becomes a reality. Let's siddon look
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by DexterousOne(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Web2020:
Oshiomhole supporters are just scanning for news that will give them hope all over the internet, even though the news doesn't make sense is not matter to them. Let me chock you, no governor(s) can save oshiomhole and his faction. His time in APC is over. He can go and form another party with Tinubu

It seems this is likely to be the case
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Tareq1105: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Giadom has been reduced to an internet troll , nobody takes him serious again

Giadom is APC Social Media Chairman without office.

Hin office na internet and briefcase. All his letters to INEC are written from home probably bcoz of Covid 19.
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by superability(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Abeg who is actually leading the APC cos I'm now confused... They said someone is badly sick struggling with life and death, yet he's the APC National Chairman
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by seunjungle1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't like the manner and approach in which some of us give to news whenever we want to comment on an issue.
Nobody take Geodam serious again now when he lost the battle against APC devils.
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Web2020: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Let the best man win. We are all together in this. Assumption becomes true when what is being assumed becomes a reality. Let's siddon look
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Topsic70: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

My dad served his nation for 35 years in the force and didn't take bribe, he gave his all for the country and he's living fine. May it not be well with Ajimobi even in death, assuming airport open the idiot for run go abroad to treat himself

Tinubu newspaper

Before you quote me to mourn on behalf of ajimobi, remember the idiat didn't fix any standard hospital in Oyo state only for him to go and die in first cardiology, he will suffer in hell too
I can see where d bitterness emanates from!
Ndo! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Ndo! grin
Smiles, bitterness my foot. He had all the opportunity to work in the best places, but he didn't he even had to work his transfer away from juicy locations. Lemme not start naming places, before you be doing like adeke
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Sorry nwanne, tinubu and ajimobi aren't d sources of ur misery. Okwia?

Then let me rejoice over his useless death after all since they have used your destiny wetin concern me and you
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Meteng: 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Even from the grave?

What a people and party.
You know, APC likes giving dead people appointments
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Meteng: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
APC and their penchant to give dead people appointments
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Tinubu newspaper

You're right. Leave the idiot attacking you alone
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Tinubu newspaper

You need your head checked
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
chrisxxx:
Giadom we know
Ipob tout.
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
The same Ajimobi in coma?

Has any party had it so rough?

Too many dissenting voices.
Why ? Just why
Busybody, what concerns you?
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
LivingSage:
Osu are still shouting? What's their own with APC? ANYHOW people.
Oro awon Osu to su wa oo. Awon oloripelebe
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Smiles, bitterness my foot. He had all the opportunity to work in the best places, but he didn't he even had to work his transfer away from juicy locations. Lemme not start naming places, before you be doing like adeke
Can you see the number of curses on you alone because you wish a man that didn't offend you death? I hope you receive sense soon.
Oloripelebe
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by Temysteve(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

Tinubu newspaper

why did u want to kill urself ontop Ajimobi matter bayi??
must we all know you hate the man, abeg carry your aggression go cardiology hospital for Lagos oo

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by ogbonti: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
like play like play strong man and so called jagaban of Edo State politics and disgraced former National Chairman of the Ailing Portorportor Confraternity (APC) Adamu Alayu Oshiomole DID NOT VOTE IN HIS OWN PARTY PRIMARY AT HIS WARD IN ETSAKO LGA OF EDO STATE

This is a clear attestation that Oshiomole is no longer a member of the APC - If someone told me early this year that Oshiomole will be alive and not even vote in APC PRIMARIES- i will doubt it

I thought some riff raffs held a press conference the other day and said Oshiomole’s suspension was lifted, if so WHY DIDN’T HE VOTE ?

Hmmmm Osho you see ya life ?

A man who cannot even vote in his own party primaries is beating his chest that he will make POI win the election

we are watching - Ize Iyamu stop wasting your time and your money - as it was in 2016 when you lost, so shall it be in 2020

Ciao!
Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by smallsmall: 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
OZAOEKPE:

My dad served his nation for 35 years in the force and didn't take bribe, he gave his all for the country and he's living fine.
May it not be well with Ajimobi even in death, assuming airport open the idiot for run go abroad to treat himself

Tinubu newspaper

Your Dad did not train you at all, that much is confirmed by your post!
That he served this nation for 35yrs and did not take bribe, cannot be confirmed, by you just saying so but we can judge 100% that he did a terrible job at bringing you up and he needs to be shamed of what you turned out to be! You have brought shame to your family name, in public space!

Even if you dont like Ajimobi (and l dont too, because l think he is too arrogant for my liking) but a well-brought up lad will know where not to cross the line and you certainly have crossed the line, over and over again. Just dont come back with some lame arguement.
I hope and pray you dont serve Nigeria for 35 yrs as well, only to raise vagabonds and mannerless offsprings like the one that has this your moniker. undecided undecided
May God help you.

Funnily, he might still outlive your miserable, hate-filled wreck. undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by smallsmall: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Topsic70:

Ndo! grin

The Biiterness is OOZING OUT of every pore in his body. grin grin
He needs deliverance cry because harbouring this kind of hatred in one's sul usually leads to a short life-span.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Back Ajimobi-Led NWC by nasa21ae: 1:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Giadom has been reduced to an internet troll , nobody takes him serious again. BTW read latest tech articles at https://www.einsstark.tech.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How States Stand On RUGA / IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / Nigeria's Amalgamation Expires In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.