Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? (253 Views)

Alleged Infidelity: Gov Yahaya Bello’s Wife, Rashida Reportedly Moved Out Of Sta / How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / Destined To Be Incompetent: How Dmo Dg Patience Oniha Who Was Kicked Out Of Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? by LSKD: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
1. At what age did you move out.
2. What was your earning or monthly income.
3. What year.
4. Region you relocated to.

Lalasticala
Re: How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? by Vyzz: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? by yanabasee1(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
I moved out when. I was going for service and I was almost thirty years of age and I was merely hoping on the N19,800.....

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Moved Out Of Home? by NettyNelly(m): 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Waiting for comments. Take advantage of this opportunity in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Facebook Business Account And Run Ads In Your Local Currency / Caacasvi Commends Malami For Stemming Out Corruption / Serious Buyers Of Glasses Face Shield. Face Shield Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.