Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe (5187 Views)

Did Ikeja Electric And Eko Disco Comply With Nerc's Directive On Billing? / Nigeria Is Suffocating, Return Our Patrimony - West Laments / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Amatarasha(f): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Truth
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2021
Lipscomb:
Sometime I wonder if you guys from east not get sense. You see this pic you edited was what brings sorrow and series of lamentation to his family. The same pic caused uproar and many lives lost in the process.

Now you idiot want to use it for playing.

That's how insensitively hateful Igbos are. They don't care who they hurt or destroy in their desperation to attack those they hate.

They alone, of the many ethnic groups in Lagos, have taken it upon themselves to be fighting Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders of Lagos when they can easily remain in their SE States to make them what they claim Lagos is not.

Truth is that the average Igboman is a very covetous creature who will never be happy until he commandeers what others have to add to his own. That is how greedy and intolerantly materialistic most Igbos are.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by IJOBA11: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2021
Adaibeku:
Igbos stop buying up canals and swamp, heed my warnings and regret
THIS IS ADADIKE THE JIHADIST, HE IS NOT IGBO.

GUYS BEWARE angry
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Phillipson02: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tinubu free us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by theTranscriber: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
coolitempa:

Never ever....ever never....hate will not rule us... cool
hey
Are you the lady on your profile?
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Czario: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2022
Adaibeku:
Igbos stop buying up canals and swamp, heed my warnings and regret

I thought Those canals and swaps were afonja villages and graveyards tongue
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by coolitempa(f): 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
theTranscriber:
hey
Are you the lady on your profile?

That’s an old studio pic I took over 8 years ago. … cry
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Transcriber: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
coolitempa:

That’s an old studio pic I took over 8 years ago. … cry
over 8 years?

Egbon mi niyin o smiley
Married right?
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by ThankGodFriday(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2022
Lipscomb:
Sometime I wonder if you guys from east not get sense. You see this pic you edited was what brings sorrow and series of lamentation to his family. The same pic caused uproar and many lives lost in the process.

Now you idiot want to use it for playing.

It was edited by someone from the Southwest
Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by coolitempa(f): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2022
Transcriber:
over 8 years?

Egbon mi niyin o smiley
Married right?

Yes Aburo mi atata.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Invictuse: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2022
While Abia is dead

Adaibeku:
Lagos lives matters
20trillion every 36hrs in a pocket of one man.
Is a shame One man is kneeling on it's neck ,Lagos State now going back in time (700yrs ago) wen it was just a little land and ocean ,one man is truely kneeing on it's neck......
Ogbeni remove ur knee from Lagos's neck ,lagosians are suffocating ( drowning)
Lagos lives matters

Mrs(Dr) elelebe ejeolu( adaibeku)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe by Transcriber: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
coolitempa:

Yes Aburo mi atata.
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shame On You, My Igbo People By Chioma Ugochukwu— Pennsylvania / Would The West Have Expanded Towards Russia If This Man Was Still Alive? / After All The Shakara In Lagos Pdp Is Loosing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.