Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? (534 Views)

UFO Activities In Lagos Right Now / Curly Hairstyles To Try Right Now / This Light Issue In Minna Niger State Nah Was Ooo.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? by billionaireshed(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
My name is Shedrack Okoye and yesterday I self released the visuals to "Ogbeni". A prolific afro & rap sensational jam off my initial EP - Faculty of Soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7vi5V4mtw

Kindly do well to watch, drop your reviews, hit the like button and subscribe to my channel I you do appreciate it so well.
Your support would go a long way!
Do have a blissful week ahead.
Cheers!

IG: @Shedrack_Okoye
Twt: @iamshedrack

1 Share

Re: Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? by billionaireshed(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
billionaireshed:
My name is Shedrack Okoye and yesterday I self released the visuals to "Ogbeni". A prolific afro & rap sensational jam off my initial EP - Faculty of Soul.

Kindly do well to watch, drop your reviews, hit the like button and subscribe to my channel I you do appreciate it so well.
Cheers!

This is an amazing work. Do well to check it out and drop your reviews
Re: Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? by billionaireshed(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=billionaireshed post=91029889]

My Name is Shedrack Okoye. And I am an artiste. A prolific singer songwriter, guitarist and rapper. Kindly check out my works of art! Feels great to be on here.
IG: @Shedrack_okoye.
Re: Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? by billionaireshed(m): 5:37am On Jun 26, 2020
billionaireshed:

Cheers!

views and reviews are coming in and we keep racking them up!! thank you for your support!
Re: Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? by billionaireshed(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
The slightest of ideas. Never neglect them. Breed them. For they may become the very building blocks of great things.

billionaireshed:

Cheers!

Re: Could This Be One Of The Best Things From Niger State Right Now? by billionaireshed(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
billionaireshed:
The slightest of ideas. Never neglect them. Breed them. For they may become the very building blocks of great things.

Amazing things keep happening. And they are sure finding me. And they sure would find you!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nominees For The 8th Plateau Man Of The Year Awards 2022 Have Been / London, Uk: Nigerian Politician Abducted. / Serpentine Gallery (wws402118)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.