Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,403 members, 6,341,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 10:10 AM

I Think Women Complete A Man And Not Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Women Complete A Man And Not Money (198 Views)

The Number One Thing No Girl Can Resist In A Guy. Hint: It’s Not Money. / Lesson For Guys That Think Women Are Bad / As A Kid,how Do You Think Women Got Pregnant ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Women Complete A Man And Not Money by Badboibipo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
So I have always believed that money is what all young men in their late 20's or 30's need before you start life but I'm starting to think you will be frustrated if you dont have a woman by your side. I'm so frustrated and depressed and I'm starting to think maybe its because I dont have a gf. I went to visit my guy yesterday and even tho this nigga was obviously broke but u saw the joy in his face cuz his babe of a few years was always by his side. Man is even behaving like a married man sef. Wait please brothers help me out here with your opinions
Re: I Think Women Complete A Man And Not Money by BigJoe19: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ok, good. Send me all the money you have in your bank account I will give you a woman, ozuor undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Think Women Complete A Man And Not Money by ethicallyright: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
g

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Home Remedy For P£nis Enlargement!!! / Subscribe For More Adult Contents / How To Pick Up The Best Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.