Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Do You Need A Reliable And Honest Life Partner? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need A Reliable And Honest Life Partner? (530 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Looking For A Smart And Honest Male Nigerian For Friendship Or Relationship. / I Want A God Fearing, Fun Loving And Honest Man For My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Reliable And Honest Life Partner? by ready2give(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2011
Let this be known to you that where there is love and trust there is peace and in a place where peaces do exist there is good relationship and all other good things will follow. There is no way you can detect an unfaithful partner or cheats. As mere looking at somebody cannot speak of who really he/she is.read full version @ www.reliableluv.

(1) (Reply)

This City's Killing Me!need Female Bb Mates Asap / Need A Hook Up: / Birthday Wishes For Eze Promoe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.