Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,795,660 members, 6,678,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 11:44 PM

What's Up With These 9ja Online Crypto Xchanges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Up With These 9ja Online Crypto Xchanges (240 Views)

The Fastest Way To Earn #300,000 To #500,000 Using Cowrywise And Owodaily In 9ja / The Best 9ja Survey App To Make Money Online Less Than 10mb / 9ja Cool Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Up With These 9ja Online Crypto Xchanges by codeigniter(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2020
The only advert I have been seening recently is based on these online 9ja crypto exchange that trades gift card, bitcoins and others, the ads are every where on NL, Skits and other mediums

These are so many that I have to ask this question, is there more to business or is it that lucrative?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With These 9ja Online Crypto Xchanges by Vyzz: 12:21am On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Re: What's Up With These 9ja Online Crypto Xchanges by DigitalBotNG: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2020
It is lucrative.

A recent chart shows Nigeria among the top countries that trade cryptos.

I am a web developer, I have created webs for clients that trade it.

See my website here lawrenceohis.pro

Check my portfolio to see the crypto app i created.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Toyota Camry 2008 / Do You Want To Be Paid Forward Into A Business Opportunity / "So you want to talk about Race" And other books free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.