Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor (72776 Views)

Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by OgunrinolA20(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Am depressed too, whoever who's of help should kindly help me, ever since pandemic had started I've not been able to secure any tangible source of income, all the people that I spoke to about my condition of securing any means of income had sidelined me telling me they've got no work for me at the moment. all my days had been in shadow of unhappy and brokenness since the lockdown had started"""
Meanwhile, I am an undergraduate currently in HND 2 and I've an OND in CiviL Engineering, I reside around Oshodi... please be of help and get me a job so that I can overcome this depression, am tired of it
already. here's my contact :- 07017840486
I can do any job you want me to do, aside from stealing and fraud. kindly help a brother.
Thanks and God bless you as you do so

4 Likes

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by bluefilm: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
As far as CDC is concerned, that is just another COVID death.

And the number keeps going up!

SCAMdemic through and through!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by whytepawn1(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do say he is suffering from depression.

He's a nut case as far as I'm concerned! undecided
Money doesn't answer to all things....
Depression is actually real.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Mumu man
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
Depression cry
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Btruth: 9:31am On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
He probably needs people to believe in himself
better to have Lord than people.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Poseidon000: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2020
teacherbim:
Please how do I place an Ad on nairaland,can someone put me through?
Go here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/ads

You'll get all you need to know.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by stagger: 9:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do say he is suffering from depression.

Relatively well to do? Relatively, with an inheritance 99% of planet earth's population will never make in earnings in 10 life times? Haa!

The guy is stone crazy!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by cray91(m): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
you inherited $600m from your grandfather and further made fortune, fame and name for yourself yet you commit suicide. God punish devil

Walahi if na only $2m i inherit sef depression no fit kill me. Bleep depression

without being rich yet sef i been in and out of depression many times and me and depression wining and dining together

StagethemTVee:
Steve Bing, an American producer, philanthropist, and writer has died by suicide at the age of 55. According to TMZ, he died on Monday June 22nd after jumping from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in L.A.'s Century City neighborhood. Sources told the publication that he had been suffering from depression due to lack of human contact during quarantine.

Bing, who founded Shangri-La Entertainment inherited a fortune of some $600 million from his grandfather, L.A. real estate developer Leo S. Bing.
After dropping out of University, Bing pursued a career in Hollywood and became the executive producer of the Sylvester Stallone film, "Get Carter," in 2000.

In 2003, he co-wrote the action-comedy “Kangaroo Jack,” and he also contributed to “Missing in Action” and wrote an episode of “Married With Children.” The philanthropist later invested some $80 million in “The Polar Express,” the Tom Hanks-voiced 2004 film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Bing had producing credits on films including “CSNY/Deja Vu,” “Rock the Kasbah,” “Get Carter,” “Girl Walks Into a Bar” and a Jerry Lee Lewis documentary in the works.

Bing is survived by his two children, Damian Hurley from his relationship with Elizabeth Hurley and daughter Kira Bonder, who he had with former pro tennis player Lisa Bonder.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/22/kangaroo-jack-writer-steve-bing-dead-suicide/
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
THELATTERMAN:
To you who is still alive and reading this, I want you to know sucide is not the answer, neither is it the pathway to rest. Don't let your beautiful self get depressed.
What’s the answer of depression? Dumb ass
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Chiffy: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2020
If only this man had given me just $10,000 from his wealth before he commited the suicide. Na wa ooo
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by 22ndJune(m): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Best thing na to just relax and live life however it is. Why hurry to take your life when you'd be dead much longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by bukatyne(f): 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Our poverty mentality in this country makes us think that money is the answer to happiness and peace in this life. The major reason for this kind of comments on this thread.

No. Money can't buy everything.

Very true.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by teacherbim(f): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Poseidon000:

Go here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/ads

You'll get all you need to know.
Thanks,God bless
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Onyi22:
So sad, what will now happen to his money?

Well, he has an 18 year old son with the actress Liz Hurley, so technically, the money may go to him, in the abscence of a will (unless he left the money to relatives, or to charities)
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
his villagers has finally succeeded now they can rest...
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
albertatrina:
Poverty is not the only cause of depression

Poverty is never the reason behind all depressions. Depression is a disease of the mind that can be triggered by any emotional tone, depending on how it ditches

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Hire people to speak with noni
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Afamcy: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2020
After taking tramadol with Nigerian weed

Maybe he felt he was acting a film

RIP
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Fuckalldmods(f): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Mehn, this one strong o...
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by oruma19: 9:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Life no balance. Too much comfort can alsonlead to suicide and I dey here De worry myself say corvid 19 keep me for house. Leme go and drink some beer and peopersoup with goat meat, I de come...

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Lovelyn451(f): 9:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Tchew...life is sacred abeg, nobody should kill it
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by kaymart: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Onyi22:
So sad, what will now happen to his money?
A guy Polly behind this keypad of yours
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

keep quiet.depression is a real thing may we never be depressed.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by tunize(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
depression due to lack of human contact and e com kill himself the man is doing well! why for our 9ja some ppl wen nor even get half e wealth self before covid-19 self don self isolate by not wanting to see anybody because dem hide.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Dfynboi: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
ds life is too sweet to kill oneself,bar_man! bar_man!! give me five bottles of life with nwkobi...Dj! Dj!! abeg nack me i can't kill myself by timaya
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
abeg na lie! na somebody throws that man off from that floor and yes someone killed that man. abeg no be everybody be mumu biko
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Naijaarchive(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Oyinbo nd depression enh.... Imagine... Cos of no human contact.... That's what I like most so far there is food, electricity and data Wetin remain
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Heineken(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
albertatrina:
Poverty is not the only cause of depression
you're right mama. Poverty is the number one cause. Poverty is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by pointstores(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Nawa
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Lovelyn451(f): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Tchew...life is sacred abeg, nobody should kill it, just keep the heart pumping and the nose breathing, if thats all you have to do in any situation
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by saajus: 9:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Depression does not respect your status or wealth. You may have everything working for you and still get depressed. Please, research more about the subject. Life issue is not just the cause. Some hormone imbalances could cause it too. Also, some people have a history of depression/mental issue in their families.
Kobicove:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bianca Ojukwu At The Swakop Oceanview Promenade / 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.