Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor (72816 Views)

Cheslie Kryst Dies After Jumping From A Manhattan Skyscraper / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / Adaeze Oputa Weds Steve Anu: Charly Boy’s Daughters' Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Elizabeth Hurley was really passed around in Hollywood. I'm very sure she had sex for film roles. Till today she brags about sleeping with Bill Clinton and the many private jets he ordered to bring her over while he was in office.

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do says he is suffering from depression.

He's a nutcase as far as I'm concerned! undecided

The problem with depression is that it has low awareness, that is why we still have many people like you asking this type of question.

Depression can happen to anyone irrespective of socioeconomic status.

Life fulfilment and/or life satisfaction or meaning in life has nothing to do with how wealthy you are. Even if you are richer than Bill Gates, and you score low on the meaning in life scale, then depression and suicide may not be far away.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by davibid: 10:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Why are the children not bearing his name
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by SpaceAngel: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:
How can a 55year old man who is relatively well to do says he is suffering from depression.

Depression is much more complex than that. He may be doing well financially but maybe having issues in other areas. It's just like saying how can a man who is doing well be falling sick.?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
SpaceAngel:

Depression is much more complex than that. He may be doing well financially but maybe having issues in other areas. It's just like saying how can a man who is doing well be falling sick.?

Exactly.

Sometimes, it has to do with purpose in life.

You have all the money, and yet you are not happy. You can't see a purpose to your life, and then you become depressed.

Many people think wealth brings absolute happiness. People like this strive hard to make that money and after making it, they still find themselves unhappy. The next thing is that they become low on energy and end up killing themselves.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Kobicove(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
shogsmania:

Fools like you won't understand, its beyond your mental capacity.

From where I'm standing you're the only fool I see for miles around! undecided
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by tosinosam(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Shey hin think sey hin dey movie set This is so pandemical
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Kobicove(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2020
meobizy:
Elizabeth Hurley was really passed around in Hollywood. I'm very sure she had sex for film roles. Till today she brags about sleeping with Bill Clinton and the many private jets he ordered to bring her over while he was in office.

Hugh Grant dodged a bullet grin

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Kobicove(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2020
Jaynom:
Relatively well to do? He's worth $590 Million

I'm not interested in the amount he inherited... I judge people based on how much they made themselves!

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

Very childish comment, as far as i know, the poor are more immune to depression than the rich and famous.
And he had no family, no kid to bear his name, those children are not bearing his name cos he didn't marry their mums.
He's only a source of money to them.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Kobicove(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Poloyanabo2:

Very childish comment, as far as i know, the poor are more immune to depression than the rich and famous.
And he had no family, no kid to bear his name, those children are not bearing his name cos he didn't marry their mums.
He's only a source of money to them.

No kids to bear his name?

Did you not see in the article where it was written that he has two children?!
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by FirstbornWds: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2020
One4me:

How come his Children bear the name of their Mother's father, as their surname?
Dem be bast@rd nii ?

I thought I was the only observant person here.

This really could be the cause of hid depression, but people didn't notice it.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

No kids to bear his name?

Did you not see in the article where it was written that he has two children?!

They were babymamas he wasn't a responsible man, the children bore their grandparents name....
Having a family is very important as a man, most irresponsible men fall into depresion easily same as divorced men too.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Rowlee(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Steve Bing, an American producer, philanthropist, and writer has died by suicide at the age of 55. According to TMZ, he died on Monday June 22nd after jumping from the 27th floor of a luxury apartment building in L.A.'s Century City neighborhood. Sources told the publication that he had been suffering from depression due to lack of human contact during quarantine.

Bing, who founded Shangri-La Entertainment inherited a fortune of some $600 million from his grandfather, L.A. real estate developer Leo S. Bing.
After dropping out of University, Bing pursued a career in Hollywood and became the executive producer of the Sylvester Stallone film, "Get Carter," in 2000.

In 2003, he co-wrote the action-comedy “Kangaroo Jack,” and he also contributed to “Missing in Action” and wrote an episode of “Married With Children.” The philanthropist later invested some $80 million in “The Polar Express,” the Tom Hanks-voiced 2004 film directed by Robert Zemeckis. Bing had producing credits on films including “CSNY/Deja Vu,” “Rock the Kasbah,” “Get Carter,” “Girl Walks Into a Bar” and a Jerry Lee Lewis documentary in the works.

Bing is survived by his two children, Damian Hurley from his relationship with Elizabeth Hurley and daughter Kira Bonder, who he had with former pro tennis player Lisa Bonder.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/22/kangaroo-jack-writer-steve-bing-dead-suicide/

May God deliver us from Deja Vu Syndrome cry cry cry
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Saintfrancis82(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
White with there problem self
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Mhizzard(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Rip
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I thought I was the only observant person here.

This really could be the cause of hid depression, but people didn't notice it.
He didn't marry their mothers, baby mama something.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Orpe7(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2020
No void can be filled without Jesus filling it
Thats why this whites just loose it easily

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Donmichaelz(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
[url][/url]
Kobicove:

As far as you are concerned doesn’t also mean you are right or Smart ... you are neither a phycologist or the deceased for your opinion to matter ... you are just an irrelevant online commentator.. stick to that .. let those who know more about depression talk ..
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by gnykelly(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

having money has nothing to do with depression
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by sulasa07(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2020
albertatrina:
Poverty is not the only cause of depression
The fear of losing one's riches is even worse than a poor person trying to be rich.

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Adex099(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2020
albertatrina:
Poverty is not the only cause of depression
If poverty was a source of depression at all, we wouldn't have a poor population because they'd have been all gone by now.

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Zetty177x: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2020
with all d millions..here some people need 1% of his money..n will be ok for the rest of their lives... complicated world
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by PericomaNwankwo: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2020
What he needed was just a Nigeria scammer posed as a girl and he will never be depressed again as long as he keeps sending. Look at millionaire mgbada just waste like that. shocked shocked
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by TruthinAction: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2020
This is advantage of being a believer in Christ. He would have enjoy the company of the Holy Spirit during his quarantine. The Holy Spirit gives you joy unspeakable in trying moments.

1 Like

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by djon78(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

From where I'm standing you're the only fool I see for miles around! undecided

Don't mind him.
They use depression to cover up demonic oppression.
Spirit of depression is a demonic spirit.
And it leads people it oppresses to commit suicide.
They see no meaning to life.
They may have all the money in this world, but are completely miserable.

In fact there are many poor, wretched people that enjoy there life so much than so called rich, wealthy people.

That's where God is greater than man
People purse mundane things of this life but neglect God.
In the end evil forces of darkness will feast over there lives.

2 Likes

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by grandstar(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

His type of depression may be caused by a chemical imbalance. Just like other body parts can have problems, the brain is not immune
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Justarandomguy: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Kobicove:

Money isn't everything in life.
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by IvyGRush: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Please can someone educate me on why Depression appears to be Suffered by the Seemingly Well-to-do persons in the Society?

I Mean you only hear of depression from the Rich.
The Last time, I read that One of our own Billionaire daughter was also depressed. These are Children who fly around and out of the Country on Private Jets more than you and I takes Peace Mass Transit.

There seems to be something we are yet to fathom in correlation between Riches and Depression.

Then here comes this One, if truly he got depressed from not being in contact with human due to lock down, are we trying to say that he can't reach his Family and Friends through Zoom or Whatsapp and keep them for 24 Hours&7Days a Week or are we trying to say he can't afford the Bill to do so?
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Shaprara: 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
When people were protesting the strict lockdown measures, I'm sure bing would have looked at them as some set of mad people.

Hollywood is a funny place though
Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by Jakumo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
meobizy:

Yet after logging all those miles riding the erect members of rich Hollywood and Washington men, Liz Hurley still looks eminently shagg-worthy for sure today, in the good year 2020. Praise the Lord for this small miracle, and may all righteous men have wives that look this good at 55.

Matter of fact, she can give many a 25-year old woman a serious run for her money, in the looks department.

Let us examine this famous cleavage once more with feeling, though I hasten to add that I am NOT feeling myself today.

Re: Steve Bing Commits Suicide By Jumping From 27th Floor by VULCAN(m): 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nothing brave about surrendering to depression and ending yourself.

It's the easiest way to respond to challenges that overwhelm you.

A brave person decides to fight on not knowing if they win

BeLookingIDIOT:
The South East witnessed 3 million of their people die of starvation,yet they didn't commit suicide enmass...but rather,with the money Awolowo(God bless his soul) gave them they got back on their feets despite the hurdles.
Even Ojukwu ran away in women's clothes rather than choose suicide
People whom are bold enough to take their own lives are actually brave,but sometimes cowardice can be beneficial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) / Akpororo Buys SUV For His Wife, Jojosplace Josephine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.