Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife (550 Views)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by nairafame2: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2020
He alleged that the pictures sent on the social media by his wife were old pictures when he beat her up for allegedly stealing his money without owning up to the crime.

Bebu Abiodun, a local fisherman, accused of beating his pregnant wife at Ode-Irele in Ondo State has denied the allegation, saying it was a frame-up.

Mr Abiodun, who spoke to SaharaReporters on Monday, said he only had "some little misunderstanding" with his wife but that she blew it out of proportion to arouse sympathy.

He alleged that the pictures sent on the social media by his wife were old pictures when he beat her up for allegedly stealing his money without owning up to the crime.

Abiodun, who accused his wife of being a "serial thief" disclosed that she once stole his N400, 000 which he left in their bedroom that was meant for his business.

He said, "We only had some little misunderstanding and her mother came to my house and packed out her daughter's belongings without my knowledge.

"So, I did not even touch her but since her mother took her properties away, I just made up my mind that I am no longer interested in the relationship again. I know the truth will soon prevail.

"I feel she just wants to frame me up and for the past two days now, I don't even have the appetite to eat because people keep calling me anytime they see her pictures.”

Aderonke had repeatedly accused her husband of being a "wife-beater". She also denied the allegations of stealing her husband's money.

She said, "He has been beating me since he married me as his wife. And this is the same man I had a child for before this new pregnancy.

"You can imagine how he uses women's pictures as his display picture on social media. Is that a threat or what and now he wants me to abort the pregnancy. But now, I think it's over between us."

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/i-didnt-beat-her-we-only-had.html

Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by Balaxx: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2020
You nor beat am e face swell like this,like say you con beat am nkor

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Really not surprised, men think violence is normal.
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2020
undecided undecided..I just weak, all these wife beaters self, only God knows what really happened, and who is speaking the truth undecided undecided.
We once had a neighbour like that, that beats his heavily pregnant wife, believe me, it is in his blood. This woman is the most gentle I HV ever seen, she is a good woman, though we don't talk/relate.
Thank God , I heard and saw, the beating, when the woman ran out. When my dad came back from work I told him, called the drunkard husband, etc..
And he promised to change, etc. Thank God the home is stable now kiss kiss
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Go and explain behind bars
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2020
I just wonder why some people will rush to marriage which they know
They wil rush back is it by force to get married

May God help us

A man who beat her wife. Is. A Mad Goat
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2020
You only Panel beat am ni?

Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by majamajic(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Am not surprised
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by longetivity(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2020
i trust the man
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Evaberry:
Your indoctrination can not be undone.
Re: I Didn't Beat Her, We Only Had Misunderstanding- Nigerian Man Brutalise His Wife by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Evaberry:
Stop talk with your teeth...not all men are violent. .

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Police Man Who Has Never Received Bribe / Wishing A Happy/Sad Birthday To Hushpuppi! / Three Women Arrested For Baby Trafficking In Rivers State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.