Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Urgent Message From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Message From God (204 Views)

An Urgent Message To Christains About The Faith of Christianity In The West / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Message From God by Beelion: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Urgent Message From God by Kobojunkie: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Message given by the LORD, to Susan on Sunday, June 21, 2020:
Here is MY message today: Children, darkness encloses you. You are enveloped in evil on all sides. If you have not noticed then your heart is captivated by the enemy because if you are MINE, you will see it. You are NOT safe apart from ME. These are dark times and they are going to get darker. You must choose for ME or suffer the consequences. The outcome for those who turn their backs to ME will be eternal torment, life without a HOLY GOD to dictate order and safety. There will be no rest from hell fire. Come to ME now before it is too late. You believe yourself invincible and safe from evil. Without your GOD, you are not safe at all. All who have rejected ME who are now in hell have eternity to contemplate their error. You have a chance to turn around now and set things right with your GOD in this life, at this time, in this moment. Be careful to not act on this opportunity because the next moments are not promised to you. Be very careful to not let this chance slip away and fall into disaster. So many waited too long to set things right with the Living GOD and were caught unawares facing their GOD without MY Blood Covering, without forgiveness, without Salvation and were sent away with no acknowledgment before the FATHER and HIS holy angels. Do not dismiss this precious time remaining to turn away from evil and to be forgiven, and receive Salvation that without it no one can pass into the Gates of Heaven. Without a relationship with your LORD and SAVIOR not one can be found worthy to escape what is coming over the world. How do you know ME? As a far off, uncaring aloof GOD or as a Constant Companion doting over you daily. This is the life I created for you to walk in and for you to thrive in. Without this you are living a bleak, hopeless existence that offers you no future or protection from the evil one who is deceiving you. I cannot force you to walk away from the broad way to hell any more than I can make you accept a life of love, filled with happiness from your FATHER in heaven. You alone must choose the way you will go. MY proposal is within reach. It is available now, but tomorrow may be too late. If you choose for ME, choose now, wholeheartedly and I will receive you eagerly. MY desire is for you. This is the LORD, BEACON OF HOPE, DEFENDER OF TRUTH, BEARER OF BURDENS. LOVE. AMEN.
Acts 4:11-12 (KJV): This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Luke 9:26 (KJV): For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

Mark 14:24 (KJV): And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Music Download: Canyons By Cory Asbury / Pls I Need Your Advice / CAMA Laws: An Earthly Mirror Exposing The Lie In Church Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.