Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,209 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support (414 Views)

What Made You Start Supporting The Football Team You Support? / How Did You Become A Fan Of Your Club (you Will Be Amazed By Responses) / (sports) Carlo Ancelotti Regrets The Way His Paris Saint-germain Spell Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by lekejob(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2020
This is one Arsenal fan

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by Shedrack777: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
e pain me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by Kriss216: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2020
Chai. cry
God should please have mercy on all assnal fans and grant them free entry to Heaven.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by EngineerBode: 10:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Arsenal own has passed regret oo. Imagine supporting a world class club with ball boys as footballers

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by malikombi(m): 10:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Chai...... And they have Wolves, Leicester, Totten ham and Liverpool in quick succession. Please pray for Arsenal and keep an eye on their fans to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by paulolee(m): 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
sure...all clubs do have bad time and dark days and its needed to help them plan for the future and rebuild...remember madrid was last season after cr7 left, barca too had it after Liverpool debacle, and other big clubs do have it but NOT LYK ARSENAL, THEIR'S IS SPIRITUAL

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by lekejob(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Shedrack777:
e pain me
Sorry oo
Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by lekejob(m): 7:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
malikombi:
Chai...... And they have Wolves, Leicester, Totten ham and Liverpool in quick succession. Please pray for Arsenal and keep an eye on their fans to avoid stories that touch

What are friends for
Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by Danny50: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blue is the colour nothing on earth will make me stop supporting or hate my belove club chelsea. God bless you daddy for supporting and introducing me to chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by lekejob(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danny50:
Blue is the colour nothing on earth will make me stop supporting or hate my belove club chelsea. God bless you daddy for supporting and introducing me to chelsea.

So,. Blue is your blood
Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Na Bayern Munich be the club wey I dey support .. Anytime,anyday
Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by obonujoker(m): 1:42am On Jun 24, 2020
I regret supporting Barcelona
Re: Have You Ever Regrets The Football Club You Support by lekejob(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
obonujoker:
I regret supporting Barcelona

This must be a joke

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips For Football Betting 26/06/2020 / Nike Unveils English Premier League Matchday Ball For 2020/21 Season (photos) / Osimhen Sacks His Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.