Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? (9241 Views)

The Strange Cloth That Caused Controversy On Facebook Some Years Back / Did You Play Ludo When You Were Small, How About Snake &ladder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Amotolongbo(f): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2020
MrCanceller:

Cc Amotolongbo
How will she pass between the rooms I circled green?

Any door or passage there?

1 Share

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by fernandoc(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Kenoxman(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Wow! That's brilliant. I initially thought it was 4.
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by HomerTimpson: 11:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Pls who can loan me 80-100k,i don't mind paying back with interest...if you are willing to help pls PM me i'll give you details of my location and how am gonna pay it back..THANKS #seriousmindedonly
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by majamajic(m): 11:56am On Jun 23, 2020
It's 6 ,

See pic again

U can only make use of open doors na
Those saying 4 and 5 are u using closed walls ?

1 Share

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by majamajic(m): 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:

From your pic how can he get to your ladder 1 , break the walls ?

Answer is 6
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Andrew13: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Bojack(m): 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by ADEBOSKI(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Henryabuja: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
The answer is 3
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Tocynone(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by ElasticStone(m): 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is why it is always advisable to buy washing machine with drier so you do not need to spread your clothes outside.
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by geezynoni: 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
She would be in need of 6 ladders
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Sweetgoodie(f): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
MrCanceller:

the both of you needs to stop smoking weed
[/s]
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by MarkGud(m): 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by LamaNewton(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
six
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Airoflaw(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
purleesh:
It's raining heavily.
The clothes are soaked.
She doesn't need to get them. tongue
hmmm
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Kharol1234: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
5 ladders

1 Like

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by FlordFlorez(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
6 ladders. 2-ladders each for the first two stories and 1-ladder each for the last two stories.
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:

How will she get to the first ladder?
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by monichannel: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Without lifting ladder, 6. But lifting a ladder on the second floor, 3.

By the way she won't wanna get the clothes since it's raining heavily and the clothes are wet already.

1 Like

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by MrCanceller: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
monichannel:

By the way she won't wanna get the clothes since it's raining heavily and the clothes are wet already.
you smoke?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Sensitivity: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just 4
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Openbusiness: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mrshape:
How many ladder does she need to climb to get her cloth
7 ladders cool
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Memberclub(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
nonsense cheesy
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Mrshape: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

7 ladders cool
Not correct
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Memberclub(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
monichannel:

I think this is the answer

1 Like

Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Adonispco: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na six (6) ladders op.
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Openbusiness: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mrshape:

Not correct
6 grin, I over-counted
Re: It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? by Mrshape: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Openbusiness:

6 grin, I over-counted
Yes six is one of the possible ways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmyk Is Outta Forum Games! / Only A Genius Can Solve This / #TeamFynestboi - Wish A Nairalander Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.