Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

fgb..... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / fgb..... (321 Views)

sdvbg fgb bfg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

fgb..... by Kingvick: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2020
....gyh
Re: fgb..... by betahost247(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kingvick:
So I started using eaglehost234.com after I saw a discussion on them here on Nairaland.
My website public_html had problem with the user permission so my site went down.
After complaining to them they told me they can't change the permission OK reset the server they said they can't.
My site is down for more than 3 weeks down it takes upto 3days to get the customer care after 1 week before they can reset my
Technical support is 0percent they don't know what they are doing they don't even have support.
Dont use them or they would run your business down
They are the worst webhost in Nigeria infact avoid Nigeria webhost

Hello,

So sorry to hear about your experience with a Nigeria base host. Note most of this hosting Companies are resellers reselling other hosting companies data. Which is very difficult for them to provide support when it needed on time.

Because you had issue with one hosting doesn't mean all the Nigerian hosting company are like that. We have better hosting providers better and can compete with foreign host.

Our offer might interest you, if you want give it a try. We are not resellers rather we own our own servers. Visit us: https://betahost247.com

You are free to make research about us in case you will still rate us same as eaglehost.

Thank you

Warm Regards,
Musa
Beta Host Limited CEO
Re: fgb..... by bedfordng(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
only use Nigerian host for learning or hosting site that doesn't have much traffic.

don't waste time hosting serious site with Nigerian host else you might have yourself to be blamed.
Re: fgb..... by Playthepianos: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders.

It is a pleasure to be rendering service. I know the efforts you have been putting into getting Adsense approval. Adsense is the number one and network for bloggers to make money, especially if you are starting a new blog, and that is because they are the highest paying.

But unfortunately, Adsense has become too proud. It is not as easy as it was for your blog to get their approval. Because of this many bloggers have been rejected. This has discouraged them, and they have quit blogging. They have quit a chance to make big money from the internet.

But no worries. I have experience with Adsense. I can help you get approval for your blog, all for a token. Don't worry, you can pay after your blog is approved.

All what you have to do is to cooperate and we will work together together to get you an approval, and you can start earning money instantly.

If interested, call me on 0 9 0 3 1 82 13 32.

Note: I don't joke. If you are a scammer, keep off.
Thanks
Re: fgb..... by 50power: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Where to Buy Webhost at 3000 Naira A Year in Nigeria
Click to read https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/16/where-to-buy-webhost-at-3000-naira-a-year-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 100k USD In PERKS - Aws, Google Cloud, Digital ocean, sendgrid, ibm / Renting A House In Ibadan / How To Increase Your Google Adsense Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.