Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pls Can I Swear Affidavit To Replace My Pry Six Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls Can I Swear Affidavit To Replace My Pry Six Certificate (455 Views)

Best ICAN/CITN/ATS Tuition Centre In Model Pry School Phase 3, Kubwa, Abuja / How Do I Replace My Lost Nysc ID Card / Pls Can I Defer My Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can I Swear Affidavit To Replace My Pry Six Certificate by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2020
pls can I swear affidavit to replace my pry six certificate
Re: Pls Can I Swear Affidavit To Replace My Pry Six Certificate by Futuragetty: 11:58am On Jun 23, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls can I swear affidavit to replace my pry six certificate
Of course, You can. it's not a replacement but an evidence or oath of some sort to the fact that you passed and graduated high school but your certificate is now stolen, lost or burnt by fire. hence the need for it.
Re: Pls Can I Swear Affidavit To Replace My Pry Six Certificate by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Futuragetty:

Of course, You can. it's not a replacement but an evidence or oath of some sort to the fact that you passed and graduated high school but your certificate is now stolen, lost or burnt by fire. hence the need for it.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your First #100,000 As An Nysc Corper / Thinking Of Career Change ? Look At These 7steps Before Taking That GIANT STEP. / Urgent Vacancy For NYSC BATCH A, 2023 (stream 1 & 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.