Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,140 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. (73095 Views)

All Chatgpt Does Is Copy And Paste People's Code From Github / Meet Smart 13years Old Who Invented a Security System / The Black Man Who Invented The .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by dane77(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rip legend
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by helpfindbolu: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by xjiggy: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2020
If there's any invention most appreciated by humanity, it is copy and paste. If you doubt me, ask all the computer business centers in Nigeria and all Nigerian students
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by atanda247: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2020
This man has died for almost 4months now, how come you're making it as a breaking news?
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Dpopsman123(m): 1:17am On Jun 24, 2020
May his diligent and innovative soul rest in peace
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by RICHMAN247(m): 3:34am On Jun 24, 2020
Rest in peace to the hero.

Ur copy and paste invention helped me in university days.

If not for copy and paste, I don't know how me 4 take finish my final year project.
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Such a legend
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
May God continue to bless your soul and may u rest in perfect peace dear beloved............ U are indeed a good man though I never met u before............. It is because of you sir, that I am able to graduate from University,,........without you, I wouldn't have pass my exams............. U are indeed a God gift to me. Thanks and RIP
I thought you have to accept Christ for heaven...what has changed
Moreover,this is simply a copy and paste feature not general relativity. With or without him it would easily have been created when the need arises.
He did a good job thou
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by MiddleDimension: 4:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Ayemileto:
The Man who invented Copy, Cut and paste, Lawrence 'Larry' Tesler is dead.

He is also the one that invented "Find and Replace" which many prople use today.

He actually died on February 16, 2020.

I'm sure you'll agree with me that this man actually made life easy for us.

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8023529/The-man-invented-cut-copy-paste-commands-computers-died-age-74.html

you said so much in that simple sentence.
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by emmy512: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Nairaland and wonders.
It's been over 3 months this man died.
This story is a bbc story i read around that time.
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by SamgoldBaba: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Sniper4real:
Made our final year project easier. Thanks

My man, how are you?
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by divo(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2020
rowland545:
am still on it very soon u will see my work.

But u can ask any of my gf for more details
send their contacts
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by TheSourcerer: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
HEAVEN4444:
MERCURY RETROGRADE GOT HIS ASS
hmmm
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Sniper4real(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2020
SamgoldBaba:

My man, how are you?

Boss. Long Time. Abeg chat me up.
Lost my contacts
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by simplesearch: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Investnow2017:

The earth and the condition of man is the way it is today because of the sin of Adam and Eve. If they had not sinned, Adam and Eve and their offspring would have gradually expanded the garden of Eden to cover the entire globe. That has not happened because of their sin and they were evicted from the paradise where they had lived. Did God's purpose as stated at Genesis chapter 1 verse 28 fail to have man dwell on the earth and take dominion over the earth? No. To actualize that purpose God sent his son Jesus Christ to come and undo the work of the Devil who had deceived our first parents. In doing that God established a Kingdom or government and anointed his son Jesus Christ to be the King. That kingdom in future is going to rule over this earth. But before doing that the Bible reports: "In the days of those Kings the God of heaven will set up a Kingdom and the kingdom will not be passed on to any other people, but it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms and that kingdom will stand forever" Daniel chapter 2:44.
So Jesus Christ by means of his Kingdom will remove all these governments of the world and restore paradise to this earth.
You quoted John 141-3, where Jesus promised to take his apostles to heaven. Yes, those that will rule with Jesus Christ will be chosen by God and these will have the same resurrection as Jesus Christ and be made Kings, judges and priests and to rule with Jesus Christ over the earth, Revelation 5:9,10. Those going to heaven are thus so chosen to be with Christ to rule over the earth.
Not all of Christ's disciples are chosen to rule with Jesus Christ. None of God's faithful servants before Christ ever nursed the hope of going to heaven. Jesus Christ said the meek ones will inherit the earth. How long? The Bible answers? "The righteous will possess the earth and will dwell in it FOREVER, Psalm 37:29. But what will happen to the wicked. The Bible answers too: "For the wicked will be destroyed from the earth" Psalm 37:9,10.
I find it funny how easily those professing to go to heaven resort to unwarranted name-calling during Bible discussion. And you think such mindset is evidence of a true disciple of Jesus Christ! Never.
Heaven is the abode of spirit creatures of God not humans. That is why God said, the heavens belong to God, but the earth he has given to the children of men, Psalm 115:16.
Yes, under the government of Jesus Christ, he is going to remove sickness, suffering, crime, death and all the elements that make man to suffer today from the earth. During his ministry, he demonstrated his God given power over all forms of sicknesses and death, fed thousands who were hungry, quieten the adverse wind and even resurrected the dead, thus showing what he will do earth wide as King after this wicked system of things has been destroyed and his government assumes rulership over the earth. This is the Bible truth dear. God created the earth for a purpose and the earth will never be destroyed but will be inhabited forever only by righteous persons, Isaiah 45:18. The time for the whole earth to be transformed into a paradise is near. Study your Bible to take your stand on whose kingdom you will give your loyalty: Government if God or government of the world? Jesus admonished that we should pray for God's government to come: "our father who is heaven, hallowed be your Name, let your kingdom come..." Matthew 6:9-10.

Can't understand the purpose of your argument, If I may ask are you born again?
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by ilemona4u: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
idonhammer:
RIP my oga, you truly make work easy for men wey Sabi.

You are the real nigga
I just sent a mail bro. need your nswer on something
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Investnow2017: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
simplesearch:

Can't understand the purpose of your argument, If I may ask are you born again?
Please let me know what your idea of being born again is, because I am not sure how that question is related about our discussion on God's purpose for the earth.
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by SamgoldBaba: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sniper4real:

Boss. Long Time. Abeg chat me up.
Lost my contacts

Ok, I've messaged you on fb
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by rowland545(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
divo:
send their contacts
lols....bad guy
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by idonhammer: 12:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Next time you want to hack try big companies..if you ever try me again below here is what you will get.

ilemona4u:
I just sent a mail bro. need your nswer on something

Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by ilemona4u: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2020
idonhammer:
Next time you want to hack try big companies..if you ever try me again below here is what you will get.

Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 09, 2021
?
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Tolu181: 8:29am On Jan 09, 2021
100trillion:
@ Tolu181

Can I sms you some private info, i want to check my nmfb loan, want to know if my bruv clicked the right thing?
nah
Re: Larry Tesler Dies! Man Who Invented Copy And Paste Is Dead. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Tolu181:
nah
fvck you...u ain't a real nigga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Made You Pick Interest In Programming / 10 Reasons Why .NET Is Better Than Java / Meet Tanmay Bakshi, Boy Who Works For Google And Earns Over N450m Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.