Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung (4713 Views)

Between Xiaomi Redmi 7a 16g + 2gm And Tecno Spark 4 / Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? / Which One Is Better Between Xiaomi Mi 9t And Oppo F11 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by seselez: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
I will suggest u buy xioami. their phones are very good. Although am using Samsung A71 which is on d high side and above ur budget. Xioami note 9s is a better deal if u can top up ur budget alittle.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Openbusiness: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lightway:
I want a phone that is durable

The specs is not my problem

I dont need huge battery or anything

I only want a phone that is strong, durable and spare parts can be easily found

Please I dont want second hand phones

Cc lalasticlala
Buy Samsung
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Openbusiness: 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lightway:

Cc lalasticlala
Buy Samsung. Please don't put Samsung and Xaoshit in the same sentence again, thanks
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Nonsosky(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
You can go for Samsung Galaxy A10s, it has 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM and features Android 9.0 OS, it sales for 52,000, you can go to
https://flippstack.com/2020/06/samsung-galaxy-a10s.html to see the full specification
Lightway:

Cc lalasticlala
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just to help the op.
Anyone using a Samsung within the op's price range please quote this.
It has to be new when you bought it please.

Anyone using a xiaomi within the op's price range please quote this.
It has to be new when you bought it please..

Anyone using a Transission within the op's price range please quote this.
It has to be new when you bought it please.
[I know op didn't include Transission in his request, but there have been suggestions regarding that brand so let's give everyone equal opportunities]

Note: not the one you bought for your neighbour, your sister or friend. The one you are using and can properly give accurate details of.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by edoairways: 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Try Huawei Y7P

2 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
WhistleBIower:
forget all these xiaomi and Samsung rubbish.
They're all overhyped.
Just get the new Tecno spark 5 with a strong 5000 man battery.
Transsion phones rock
overhype as in HOW
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by hardeycute(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nonsosky:
You can go for Samsung Galaxy A10s, it has 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM and features Android 9.0 OS, it sales for 52,000, you can go to
https://flippstack.com/2020/06/samsung-galaxy-a10s.html to see the full specification
You're very unserious. What should he do with that entry level phone with wack Helio P22? He is even better if he buys any Transsion device of same price.

Samsung Aseries are overpriced shit.

1 Like

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Drastical(m): 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Buy samsung ;DBuy samsung
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Lightway: 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
nickvanilla:
These people that think that some of us advising people to buy Xiaomi are marketers. I just dey laugh. My guy if you're going to buy a new Samsung phone for that price, you may not like what you'll get.

Use that money and get a Xiaomi note 8 and I bet you, you won't regret it.

Its like you didn't read... I'm looking at durability not the specs... I'm not looking for metal frame or glass frame but how long it will last before battery spoils or charging port spoils or whatever
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Nova1988(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2020
WhistleBIower:
They're all overhyped.
Transsion phones rock

5000 man battery?? Hmmmmm is alrightgrin

2 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by WhistleBIower: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Nova1988:

5000 man battery?? Hmmmmm is alrightgrin
auto correct changed the h to n
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by wolex1960(m): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Nuel4:
I'm in Edo state. What's your location?

Lagos
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by drjprince: 2:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Lightway:

Its like you didn't read... I'm looking at durability not the specs... I'm not looking for metal frame or glass frame but how long it will last before battery spoils or charging port spoils or whatever
you are looking for durability
Oga buy what you want, but don't just expect much from a 70k Samsung because you'd be disappointed

3 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by kevotek1000(m): 6:07am On Jun 24, 2020
I will advice you to go for xiaomi note 8 it cost around 75k or less for the 128gb variant. It a phone to behold, I know everyone is saying xiaomi xiaomi the truth is that xiaomi is too good and it offered great spec and yet for cheaper price. Samsung make good phones as well but yes very expensive, if you prefer Samsung I will advice you go for s9+ or s10. All xiaomi marketers in this forum may God bless you all for doing a great job, I'm glad I heed to your advice, now I'm happy using xiaomi note 8 pro.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by drjprince: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2020
kevotek1000:
I will advice you to go for xiaomi note 8 it cost around 75k or less for the 128gb variant. It a phone to behold, I know everyone is say xiaomi xiaomi the truth is that xiaomi is too good and it offered great spec and yet for cheaper price. Samsung make good phones as well but yes very expensive, if you prefer Samsung I will advice you go for s9+ or s10. All xiaomi marketers is this forum may God bless you all for doing a great job, I'm glad I heed to your advice, now I'm happy using xiaomi note 8 pro.
boss they ain't marketers
They are fan base and they earned this fanbase by making worthy products
I am not even using a xiaomi phone now but I rep them because when I used it,it delivered

3 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Jeffy1206(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Nonsosky:
really this nonsense? angry

1 Like

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Ubongdemaga: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2020
So surprise that nobody is talking about huawei fones and the product is not making waves on media. Is it that the fone is not good or too expensive? Actually huawei is one fone i admire but sometimes i don't see contributions like this on nairaland as a guide 2 follow
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by MSN1(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Nuel4:
I'm in Edo state. What's your location?
Call or whatsapp me, am interested in ur Note8
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by ddjay: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2020
WhistleBIower:
They're all overhyped.
Transsion phones rock
Guy check the nearest primary school around you so that you can learn how to understand simple english, he said Samsung or xiaomi with a price tag of 7ok. He didnt mention anything like transsion
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by ddjay: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2020
WhistleBIower:
because that is what xiaomi marketers and agents are known for.
U better get a phone that you'll find it's spare parts in the market.
That has always been the excuse "spare parts" "carlcare" all because the phone will soon spoil. You guys make a poor quality device and flood the market with spare parts at the same time for gullible shallow minded people

5 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
So surprise that nobody is talking about huawei fones and the product is not making waves on media. Is it that the fone is not good or too expensive? Actually huawei is one fone i admire but sometimes i don't see contributions like this on nairaland as a guide 2 follow
I admire Huawei devices. If not for this financial constraints, I was hoping to get the redmi 10x pro and the Huawei x10, instead of the redmi k30 pro.
I bought Huawei y9 prime for a friend last year. I used the Huawei p9 for 3years, and had to let it go when the screen cracked due to battery swollen. To fix the battery and screen was equivalent to buying a new device, opted for redmi k20 pro instead of fixing the p9.

All in all, Huawei is a top contender in the android business and smartphone market. Nobody talks about them here on nairaland probably for the simple reason that Huawei is a brand that doesn't need its quality to be preached. The name Huawei or honor is a preacher of excellence.

4 Likes

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Ubongdemaga: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I admire Huawei devices. If not for this financial constraints, I was hoping to get the redmi 10x pro and the Huawei x10, instead of the redmi k30 pro.
I bought Huawei y9 prime for a friend last year. I used the Huawei p9 for 3years, and had to let it go when the screen cracked due to battery swollen. To fix the battery and screen was equivalent to buying a new device, opted for redmi k20 pro instead of fixing the p9.

All in all, Huawei is a top contender in the android business and smartphone market. Nobody talks about them here on nairaland probably for the simple reason that Huawei is a brand that doesn't need its quality to be preached. The name Huawei or honor is a preacher of excellence.
thanks bro 4 d enlightenment. I really appreciates.
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Kennyflyair: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2020

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by gnykelly(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lightway:

Cc lalasticlala
if you are not buying a high end Samsung device I would advise you to settle for Xiaomi you won't regret it. very durable and can last for 3years.
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Lightway: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
gnykelly:

if you are not buying a high end Samsung device I would advise you to settle for Xiaomi you won't regret it. very durable and can last for 3years.

Have you used one for 3 years
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by gnykelly(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lightway:

Have you used one for 3 years

I bought the note 6pro it had serve me for more than 20month and still look very durable. those that use the note 4x still have it till now
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Trex4(m): 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lightway:

how did you arrive at the conclusion that he didn't read?
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by samjay111: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Borrow me 10k out of the 70 ,I go refund u by month end���

1 Like

Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Sensitivity: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
WhistleBIower:
They're all overhyped.
Transsion phones rock
Cos u know nothing about them lipsrsealed
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Jacku: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Lightway:

I know someone will reply you and you will both insult each other, argue and derail this thread... Samsung M11 has 5000 mah battery
It's low end phone. With snapdragon 425 or so
Re: I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung by Jacku: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Lightway:

Cc lalasticlala
Samsung is a bigger brand but there parts are usually expensive. Try other brands that would give you value for money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price Control Of Blackberry At Slot / A Lady's Phone, A Shocker! / How To Hide Your Number On Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.