Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents (28975 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by apatheticme(f): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
visijo:
Being a man is cool, you deny your relatives money they blame your wife �

Not cool. Rather cowardly!
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ibkayee(f): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
andrewtosin:
Hehe... You were still kid then. There was probably something wrong with the clothes. Maybe it wasn't fit for the event or otherwise reasons.

What if she did it to you now what would you do? tongue
Nah there was nothing inappropriate about it

Lol I don’t even know
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
LaJose78:

I swear most time na see finish dey cause am

Exactly....see finish bad die

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ymstar(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
simonjassy:
While Growing up i was fixated on being extremely clean(i still am),because i suffered from TINEA VERSICOLOR which my mum ignorantly mistook, for eczema.During The Dry Season,when it usually breaks out,my mum would insult the crap out of me,call me dirty and other things i can't remember.I knew dirtiness was not a factor,cause i knew my mates who seldomly took their baths and were "eczema" free.We visited several doctors who reaffirmed her believe that what i had was eczema.I couldn't play football as much as i wanted because apparently the "eczema" would break out.it was really frustrating sha.
Now that i know better,i just feel pity on how being ignorant on a matter can change the lives of people whom we are responsible.
Wow, so sorry about this
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ymstar(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ginaz:
He beat and almost tear the fu..k out of my head cos my grandma told him boys do come to the compound to “toast” me and some hide behind the fence to gist “with” me .

Like how was that my fault ? And not that I ever spoke to any of them( I drove them away) Instead of my dad to chase those boys , he decided to beat me and humiliate me in front of the compound for everyone to see . He didn’t believe my version of the story .

He followed me to class lessons to trace my movement To “catch me” red handed speaking to boys .Lol that man is a lunatic . I haven’t even had a boyfriend at that time sef which was so damn annoying.

He would collect my phone to answer my calls and read my messages and wouldn’t give me for weeks. Any discussion always end in “boys”.
Beat the crap of of me when he read my diary. I had to tear it up to save myself from further beating. He almost destroyed my life . At a point I hated him so much that he was the first and only person I’ve hated intensely .

He slapped my ears and my left ear bled blood for 24hrs. I saw hell. After my neco exams , I took my bag and went to my mom. The sight of him disgusted me for years.

We recently are on speaking terms after 5yrs of not seeing each other eyeball to eyeball. He’s trying to make up for his mistakes which I am reciprocating cos of the love of GOD.

He wasn’t that bad while I was growing up . I don’t even know what happened to him . I entered teenage-hood and a monster came out of him . Instead of him to protect me , he abused me .

This is too much, sorry Ginaz
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Charisma01:

Then you're stirring up past memories.
What about the sacrifices of parents for their children.
you think children don't also sacrifice for their parents.... There's a difference between unforgiveness and ingratitude... Don't 4get that.... Parents are not infallible...get that?

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ymstar(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I begged my dad to buy me a bicycle for many years. From when I had sense in primary school and my early years in secondary school, I begged for a bicycle. He always promised me a bicycle if I came back with a good result. I did my best, came back with several good results but no bicycle. He would rather buy other indoor toys.

I eventually stopped asking him for a bicycle because I grew older and my priorities changed. I asked him when I was older why he never bought me a bicycle even after begging for so many years. He told me he was scared. He knew if i had the bicycle, I will want to ride it on the street and that the street was not safe because a car could hit me. He did not know how to tell me that he was never going to buy me a bicycle.

Maybe he should have told me back then so that I will not keep begging when he had already made up his mind.
Father's love

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by kaycee125: 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Slap me in front of my guys when he came to pick me after a class meeting, the man fell my hand and injuring me when I broke glass of his new house while lizard hunting.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by godwinstringed1(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:
sad

Sometimes I feel so alone.
Sometimes I really get sad and ask so many questions.
Sometimes I am meant to believe that love doesn't actually really exist.
Sometimes I really get scared of being a failure, even after graduating and also serving, but no job.

Now Op is asking what's the thing your parents has done that you now that you won't ever forget.

Now here mine. My dad

I'll always be grateful to God for giving him the grace to see me through school.
I'll forever be indebted to him.

Now here's why I can never forgive my dad
Prior to this day, I've always endured harsh treatment from my dad but I never thought he would go to this extent to show his level of hatred for me and my siblings
So two months ago, my dad and his wife had me and my siblings locked up for a crime we didn't commit, she told my dad that we took her pant, I know it sounds absurd,, I actually thought he was joking, when he said, we would confess. before I knew it, four Red beret officers arrived and told us that we were under arrest, shuoo

Na so dem bundle us go lock us up. At the end the truth came out. I left home. I promised never go to back home.

Now to my mom.
We agreed on selling a piece of land, and from the proceed, I intended on starting a small business from my own share of the money, which was supposed to be 500k, but can you believe that, my mom sold the land for 2.5m and she didn't tell us. .and now ever since then, he line has been switched off cry
She doesn't pick up calls anymore.

I heard she used the money to get herself a ride. Without considering her children.

I vow to make it big in this life.

I don't care the means.. I must make it.

You will make it. Not a prayer, but what I see.

Just make sure you don't let this wealth guest visit you in the clothes of fraud.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by andrewtosin(m): 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
You thought tongue

You would end up doing nothing.. Lol
ibkayee:

Nah there was nothing inappropriate about it

Lol I don’t even know

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Thanks dear
smiley
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
Funny but so annoying
Mom accused me of stealing her panties in front of my visitors(Guys ohh)
Not even one,she said four of them were missing and I'm the only girl in the house...
Blah Blah Blah grin

I felt like dying that day

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by BackToLife: 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
The most stupid question I've ever seen on NL.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ibkayee(f): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
andrewtosin:
You thought tongue

You would end up doing nothing.. Lol
Lol it can’t even happen now
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by SouthNigerian: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nooil:

Thank God for healing your heart
All thanks to the Greatest Deity.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by andrewtosin(m): 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
What if it is a revealing or transparent clothes?
ibkayee:

Lol it can’t even happen now
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
godwinstringed1:

You will make it. Not a prayer, but what I see.

Just make sure you don't let this wealth guest visit you in the clothes of fraud.
had a similar case
But mine wasn't so bad
Tho it was so embarrassing

You said you left home?
To?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by naijakissleave(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
There is wedding I was supposed to attend when I was in my early 20’s. I informed my Dad about it, thank God he is aware of the wedding. A day to the event I told him I want to have a good haircut, he said I shouldn’t worry about it and promised to give me good haircut by himself. If you remember back in the days when our Dads used to barb their children with scissors, blade and tiny comb. Those comb you will insert a blade inside it for barbing. Saturday morning, dad gave me his stylish haircut and I looked myself at the mirror, I feel like fainting because I resemble those gangsters we used to see in Hollywood. I refused going to the wedding because of the haircut
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by EzzyCarter: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Reva1:

LOL. The way I've been seeing the guy on every thread ehn, like say he just discovered nairaland and trying to make up for lost time. grin
I like the gusto with which he says whatever he says sha.

Your mahdd bro grin

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ibkayee(f): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
andrewtosin:
What if it is a revealing or transparent clothes?
Lol I know this is supposed to be a hypothetical question but I probably wouldn’t be wearing anything of the sort around my parents in the first place
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by andrewtosin(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol... It isn't hypothetical.

@bolded I can imagine tongue
ibkayee:

Lol I know this is supposed to be a hypothetical question but I probably wouldn’t be wearing anything of the sort around my parents in the first place
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
yemionline:

Lol..That one na normal thing na.

But guy e dey pain oo sad
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
naijakissleave:
There is wedding I was supposed to attend when I was in my early 20’s. I informed my Dad about it, thank God he is aware of the wedding. A day to the event I told him I want to have a good haircut, he said I shouldn’t worry about it and promised to give me good haircut by himself. If you remember back in the days when our Dads used to barb their children with scissors, blade and tiny comb. Those comb you will insert a blade inside it for barbing. Saturday morning, dad gave me his stylish haircut and I looked myself at the mirror, I feel like fainting because I resemble those gangsters we used to see in Hollywood. I refused going to the wedding because of the haircut

grin
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Igbojihadist: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
BREYZ:

STOP BEING STUPID MR MAN. ITS MY COMMENT JUST READ AND PASS AND STOP SOUNDING PAINED. THOSE THAT BUY DO THEY HAVE TWO HEADS? ABEG SHIFT
hahahahahahaha e pain am

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by donatus101(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
StrayCat:
My mum accused me of following boys and poured pepper in my privates. My eyes. My armpit.
I was still without a boyfriend and didn't even know what boyfriend and girlfriends do... though my uncle abused me as a kid.
After that incidence, I went wild.
I thank God for Christ.
She has knelt to beg me... I have forgiven her.
But it hurts.
It burns anytime I remember.
I am crying now.
She said because she saw a boy walking with me.
And he was following me and I ignored him.
I was barely 15 then
I wonder what your body count would be reading by now. Someone's future wife grin
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by emmylite79(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
My case peper me wella that our late mum left everything for my kid brother yet my father and relatives have been on my neck to aid him to access all that ought to be ours. No bother cares that I dey pain me well last last I obeyed them and aid him in all ways to have access to all the estate and he ended up giving me nothing again I blamed pale
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Geeflow(m): 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Thanks. But I'm not a bro.
oh, sorry sis
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by BREYZ: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Igbojihadist:
hahahahahahaha e pain am

Features of a slowpoke cheesy
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by donatus101(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Preshieben:
Funny but so annoying
Mom accused me of stealing her panties in front of my visitors(Guys ohh)
Not even one,she said four of them were missing and I'm the only girl in the house...
Blah Blah Blah grin

I felt like dying that day
I have checked ur profile. Na you thief am grin

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by sunmarouk(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ehmmm, serous topic.
As the first son, having a step mom at a young age made me swallow any maltreatment and injustice. Whenever I react, my dad will always ask me, is this how I will behave as the first son? Any crime of anyone will be put on me and I will willingly accept the punishment in the name of first son.
My dad also compares me with other people outside, not knowing that the kind of support they received, I have not seen it. For example, a cousin of mine goes to his family house every weekend, what my father doesn't know or pretends not to know, is that, the guy receive 10k every weekend for fueling on the same car his parents bought for him. And he expects me to be treking home every weekend.

My father disowned me for not coming out with a First Class. After family intervention and pleas from every angle, I had to re-do another same degree in another course and I came out with First Class. At the end, he couldn't help secure any job with it, for me at all. It's like I wasted extra 3years of my life for nothing.
My both parents will be driving past me on the street, while I will be treking behind, making people wonder if he's truly my father.

He can send you on errands with his car many times, the day you decide to see a friend or branch somewhere with his car, he will say, he is testing. It's that time, he will remember you can't buy the tyre if it bursts. So, I stop going on any errand. I rather prefer to be treking, than let people think I have a car(that I can't carry). He did this till I was almost 30yrs, and still saying he's testing me. I started disowning and disassociating myself from everything he owns.

my Father always says, he doesn't depend on any of us, that all what he needs for life, even after retirement has been arranged. At anytime he can sell anything. That we should all go and die. The thing is sounding like, he doesn't want any of us to succeed.

The way he suffered for his money, he expects everyone should suffer for theirs too. He practically threw me out of the house while I was still in school.
Am renting a house in a city where my parents have different houses in different places. I never thought I would ever have be stranded house wise, after he deceived me by saying the house belongs to me. I practically supervised the completion of three house, but didn't get to enter anyone. I was once again stranded.
Am done listening to him, tired of being a good child and tossing me here and there.
I relocated, blocked all communications, no one knows where I am for over one year now. But, he has been sending some few cash during this lock down, which am grateful for. Cos, this lock down been hold me oooo

5 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Igbojihadist: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
BREYZ:

Features of a slowpoke cheesy
u dont deserve my mention anymore so keep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife? / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.