Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries (47398 Views)

Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay / APC Panel Disqualifies Obaseki From APC Primary Election In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by ityP(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bighead9:

Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is presently an ex Governor. Oshiomole and Pastor İze Iyamu just retired Obaseki from Politics. grin grin

I'm happy right now, I can't keep calm. cheesy angry grin grin

Lmao. More tears bro grin

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by ityP(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
able20:

In SW they call slavery to be" respectful ".

Don't mind those asslickers
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by ityP(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
oyeb15:
Those who are saying Edo is not Lagos are myopic

But, Edo is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by deboysben(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kseafresh:
lol Ambode would hang ur balls for this grin
he did not call name nah
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by rapid101(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
honestly APC is mad

u no see abj go file case na pH were be wike ground and u no wike and obaseki don de paly NY u see to go file case
how do u expect it to work

re u pple normal at all
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Toscarel: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
grin grin
yaki84:

Lemme see how I can provide subsidy for the products so u can share it free to zombies..
Ayam coming

hahahahahahhahaha
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by ospido: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ehinmen3:

he should chill and watch someone else reap what he has sweat for , please keep your advise to yourself

How many members did he win from his LGA into the Edo state HOA?
I remember seeing him on a long trailer during his campaign back in 2016.
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by fergie001: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
ejimatic:
One of the issues I raised in the morning was the wisdom behind the order purportedly given against Obaseki. by the court. I agree with the judge to hear the two parties involved and decide the case a day before the primary...Let the status cope remain for now
Always appreciative Sir

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Dansuqi: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
ejimatic:
One of the issues I raised in the morning was the wisdom behind the order purportedly given against Obaseki. by the court. I agree with the judge to hear the two parties involved and decide the case a day before the primary...Let the status cope remain for now

It is an exparte order,he doesn't need to hear the two parties
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by SenatorBright(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
frankwyte:
Play with South South politics at your peril! Obaseki 1: Jagaban 0

You are a typical example of this grade 8 zombie.. let's see what happens after the primary election.

The Exodus will be greater than the one in the old testament of the Bible.
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Nwaonyishi69: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
A good news for the day.
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by frankwyte: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
SenatorBright:

You are a typical example of this grade 8 zombie.. let's see what happens after the primary election.

The Exodus will be greater than the one in the old testament of the Bible.
I guess you're referring to yourself as being a zombie, cos they have no mind of their own, that's the reason you go with anything Jagaban ditches. Nonsense! You think here is Lagos
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by ityP(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
frankwyte:
I guess you're referring to yourself as being a zombie, cos they have no mind of their own, that's the reason you go with anything Jagaban ditches. Nonsense! You think here is Lagos

Don't mind them. Jagaban a** lickers
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by AsawanaDgreat: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
We pray he will participate and get the ticket
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by luluosas(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Imasuagbon is the biggest loser
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Arewa1408: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Everywhere you look in Nigeria, you see our major problem as "Impunity". Period. Nothing else. Cos of impunity, Oshioms is doing as he wills in Edo. Cos of Impunity, Obaseki can buy form after it has officially closed and contest election. Because of impunity, APC can say he does not have the qualifications he has, because of impunity, newspapers can falsely report that he has been barred from contesting when he hasn't, because of impunity, Orji Uzo Kalu can have all these allegations around him and the Senate president will lead senators to go and greet him, because of impunity, Buhari can leave the service chiefs while Nigerians are killed by insurgents, because of impunity, FFK, Reno Omokri, PDP, Fayose, South south folks, Igbos, all are still hailing GEJ's corrupt govt, because of impunity, failed tired, retired and incompetent Buhari won a reelection in 2019, because of impunity, folks that cannot travel in peace from Abuja to KD are busy saing sai baba, and finally because of impunity, the house and senate cannot even rise and impeach Buhari. Shame on all of us Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Staro: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Foolish Zombies
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Chicastle: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kriss216:
All we are are saying...

Nazo

Edo is not Lagos.
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Chicastle: 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
JasonScoolari:
grin

When I opened my window this morning to get some fresh air, I was surprised to see "Grade 8 Zombies" jumping and screaming my name that Obaseki has been restrained by the federal high court in Port Harcourt.

Dem never see anything.

Wey wike is there? Hmm

Ogbe
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by masterflowx(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Salvador1:
Our residents zombies are in shocked

We told them that sophisticated politics is not a rocket science.

Cc

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by lograr(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you read the first page of the court order , you will understand that the Governor was not bar directly but indirectly. Its just like an order telling the landlord(PDP) not to give the occupant(Obaseki) keys to the house. But didn't explicitly say the tenant should not enter the house.
So, the only way he can enter the house is change of landlords but that cannot happen. So if the Court say they didn't bar him they are right but that doesn't not make him eligible to participate. Anyway, the final judgement is tomorrow

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Staro: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Foolish useless Zombies
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by jom28gy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
He going for governor
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by earnit2: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
ok
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by esiri4jesu(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/399120-edo-2020-court-bars-obaseki-from-participating-in-pdp-primaries.html
Reported and served via newspaper publication are not the same. Premium times reported it as a news
Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Johnnyessence(m): 5:39am On Jun 24, 2020
ityP:
Aswear, the guy dey gimme joy
yes sooo. he's the winner already.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by Johnnyessence(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
We pray he will participate and get the ticket
he will participate and get the ticket back tomorrow evening by the special grace of Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Bar Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primaries by helpfindbolu: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Tinubu In Kano, Goes On A Ride With Ganduje (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.