Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know (4081 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / Some Psychological Facts About Love? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Itohanmiwa: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
1) People at the same level of attractiveness are more likely to end up together.
2) Most women are attracted to men who possess a strong sense of humor. Generally, a strong sense of humor is associated with intelligence and honesty.
3) The one who cries with you in your pain can never leave you.
4) Sweetest people are the most saddened.
5) Marrying best friend eliminates the risk of divorce by 70% and this marriage is more likely to stay lifelong.
6) Girls do not want an honest answer to the question- how am I looking?
7) Creativity is closely linked to mental illness.
Shy people are smarter and more trustworthy than extroverts.
cool Loneliness is as harmful to your health as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.
9) Lonely people are better at perceiving other peoples' loneliness.
10) Single people are the ones who give the best relationships advice.
11) Daydreaming is good for your brain.
People with low self-esteem tend to humiliate others.
12) Cheaters tends to think everyone cheats and Liars always think everyone lies.
13) The person who makes you the happiest is usually the same person who is capable of hurting you the most.
14) When a girl tells you about her problems, it does not always mean that she is complaining. It sometimes means she trusts you.
15) People who regularly help others are significantly happier and less likely to become depressed as they get older.
16) Smart people underestimate themselves and ignorant people think they are brilliant.
17) Shopping improves your self-esteem and open your minds to other choices and points of view.
18) Majority of the people listen to music to forget their problems.
19) Women with higher IQ’s have a harder time in finding love partner.
20) Doing things that scare you will make you much happier.
21) People who swear a lot, tend to be more loyal, upfront and honest with others.
22) Introverts are highly wild during sex.
23) If your crush lasts for more than 5 months, it's true love.
24) When someone says, “ I hate you,” they really mean, “ you hurt me".
25) 90% of people between 10–29 years of age sleep with their phones.
26) Most people text faster when it’s someone they like.
27) The type of music you listen to affects the way you perceive the world.
28) The person who gives the best advice are usually the ones with most problems.
Stay out of trouble always except when it involves a direct threat to your life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
that number 21 grin

1 Like

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Oluromantic: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
22 is mine

3 Likes

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Maxxim: 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
27 and mood also speaks alot too

1 Like

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Alfather: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oluromantic:
22 is mine
idiot

1 Like

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Oluromantic: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Alfather:
idiot
F00l
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
1, 3, 4, 5 noted

2 and 6 : Not a woman but, I'll keep it in check.

7, 8 Huh ? I should watch myself more often.

9, 10 : at least there is a little something something been single and lonely.

11. I'm a fan of day dreaming.

12. Noted but, sad.

13. Reason why I don't let my guard down. ✌

14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 : Agreed

19. Not a woman but, a woman with high IQ is a plus. smiley

20. Noted but, scared

21. But, I don't swear a lot. sad

22. Haven't tried it but, I feel it's true. tongue

23. Awwn

24. Noted and watching out.

25 and 26 : Guess I am in the 10 percent and yeaa-your

27: Totally me.

28. I should start counting my problems.
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Ekakamba: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
22, na dem.
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Kryptonvinyl(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maxxim:
27 and mood also speaks alot too
Swears man
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by paulolee(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
nice points

1 Like

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Blackmoran(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
With all this I can guess a woman wrote this.... The topic should be list of making a relationship boring.

2 Likes

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Itohanmiwa: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blackmoran:
With all this I can guess a woman wrote this.... The topic should be list of making a relationship boring.

Pick the one you can learn from and move on. And I am male by the way. grin
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Alfather: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oluromantic:

F00l
na for woman yanch u for dey creative. For your whole life who u help
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by punisha: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Some Of your points don't add up....
3,21,22 and 26.

I always text fast. Faster when I'm about to sting.
I've cried with people in my past and I don't wanna hear about them currently. Some just needed support then and not meant to be part of ur life.
Introverts sexually wild? Smh
I know someone who swears a lot and never says the truth....
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Oluromantic: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Alfather:
na for woman yanch u for dey creative. For your whole life who u help
Hypocrite
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
18 cool
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Maxxim: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kryptonvinyl:

Swears man
Chop knuckle bro

1 Like

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by chris259(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
No. 27 is so me...
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by joviegghead: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
29. 'psychological facts' aren't necessarily facts in actual sense and neither are they always true.

30. people who try to strictly live by these facts usually end up disappointed as humans are dynamic are not bound did by certain fact nor can they be perfectly explained.

3 Likes

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Vichot:
that number 21 grin
I swear down! Believe number 21 at your own peril. smiley
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
True
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by padi94(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
punisha:
3,21,22 and 26.

I've cried with people in my past and I don't wanna hear about them currently. Some just needed support then and not meant to be part of ur life.
Bro It's not mathematics.
They are not meant to apply for every single person,but rather a reflection of what occurs in general.
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by spirul77: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
punisha:
3,21,22 and 26.

and you expect all these to apply to everybody even if they are facts?
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Olatara(f): 11:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hahaha! 25 and 13
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by shilenji(m): 3:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Oga ade no 3 na big lie
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by bosman50(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
1) People at the same level of attractiveness are more likely to end up together.
-oshomohle and his wife
-Ned Nwoke and Regina daniels

Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Itohanmiwa: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
bosman50:

-oshomohle and his wife
-Ned Nwoke and Regina daniels

grin
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by paulolee(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
nice bt nt all tru
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bravo!!
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by merieam16(f): 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know by engrtee(f): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
People who think they own this country, deserve to rule forever and will take your land forcefully are probably Fulani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm Being Chased By A Demon (graphic Pics) / As A Man....take Note Of Some Of These Things / A Guy From Tinder Asked Me To Sleep With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.