Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,239 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:00 PM

Adultery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adultery (1973 Views)

Adultery Is Witchcraft / Nigerian Married Men And Adultery / Can Adultery Help My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery by Nelson6(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
Adultery
« on: Today at 02:34:08 PM »

i was having a deep discussion with a very close friend of mine, we've known ourselves since we where in secondary school, and our platonic friendship could be described as that of brother and sister, she confided in me about some personal issues concerning her life and i was at loss on how to advice her.
she is married and living with her husband, she works in a bank, but trouble reared its ugly head when her boss became fond of her and wanted her to be his woman, she has been refusing him for almost 3 yrs. the pressure became so much as the man has been so kind to her, buying her expensive gifts, she told me that although she likes the man she cannot sleep with him. he invited her to his place last week, one thing lead to the other . .they knew themselves, now she is so wracked with guilt, she doesnt know whether its gonna be right to confess to her husband, she doesnt want to loose the job, because her family is financially strained but she has made up her mind to end the affair but the boss is reluctant to let her go and she cant afford to resign.

pls nairalanders WHAT advice do you have on this troubling situation?
Re: Adultery by iice(f): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2011
Humans and their idiotic validations.
I would say she should tell the husband but it will be damaging.
Just as the boss can go around and let the husband be aware. . .again damaging.
Re: Adultery by GMcompere: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
This is kind of tough.
But i would suggest that if she is close to her pastor and can trust the pastor, then she can confess to the pastor and let him pray for her.
Am sure if she is really sorrowful God will definitely forgive her.

I would not advise her to tell her husband for now cos it will lead to more damages.

But this lady MUST end this affair and try not to be alone with this boss of course except during official hours. She should also desist from receiving gifts from him.

"Gifts pervert the heart of Justice" Proverb 17:23 she should be careful next time.
Re: Adultery by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
she has to keep F@#king the boss now because if not she will loose her job then everyone will find out why she lost her job and guess what follows? she will loose her family too. What a dumb woman sleeping with her boss because he was nice to her and bought her gifts. what ever happened to her husband? what ever happened to her kids? what ever happened to just going to work, doing your job and going home? she deserves what ever comes her way
Re: Adultery by desertboom(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
Some women with their crayfish brain. . . . She was recieving unlimited gifts and money. What was she expecting? Is her boss father christmas or run charity organization? E go hard for some women for this world.
Re: Adultery by tpia6: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2011
/
Re: Adultery by koolchicco: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
I think the woman is daft really undecided
Re: Adultery by Atreides(f): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
desertboom:

Some women with their crayfish brain. . . . She was recieving unlimited gifts and money. What was she expecting? Is her boss father christmas or run charity organization? E go hard for some women for this world.
See insult!!! Dude you're wicked oh. . grin grin
@topic,i think she should tell him,but she should be prepared to lose her home-there's a very REAL possibility that her marriage will end the minute he hears it.
Re: Adultery by Orton10(m): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2011
she has been refusing him for almost 3 yrs
Lies, Lies, Lies.
A good woman would have told her husband,
Or better still resign and look for another jod elsewhere. angry

buying her expensive gifts
And i bet she accepted huh?
She doesn't want his d!ck but loves his gifts.
So men are silly, How can you see any foriegn item wif your wife, and not question its source!!!

she told me that although she likes the man she cannot sleep with him

Because she was afraid of being caught silly.
But she eventually did, didn't she?

he invited her to his place last week, one thing lead to the other

Nothing led to anything!!!
She want'd to taste a new d!ck.
What would a married woman [peraps wif kids] be doing in her Boss's house??
Abi na him sper.m cells she wan compile??

[s]
she doesnt want to loose the job, because her family is financially strained but she has made up her mind to end the affair but the boss is reluctant to let her go and she cant afford to resign.
[/s]

^

If I was the one listening to this thrash, I would shut that trap wif my fists.
Some women and their loose legs mtcheeeew!!!!!!!!! undecided

[size=5pt]********Make the person way i go marry [i.e. if i marry] dare try vis one for my side, hmm, World go end vat Day*****[/size]
Re: Adultery by kizoic: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
How can you be so dumb! Slept with your boss for what? He was so nice. . . and so?
You were collecting FREE GIFT and you said one thing led to another. . .  my friend! you better carry your cross and . . .
I heard someone said you should tell your pastor? I hope that will not boomerang one day. Just ask God to forgive you then GO AND SIN NO MORE
Re: Adultery by Nelson6(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2011
tnk u all for the candid response , . . .i just echoed the same thoughts as u all posted above. . i guess its up to her to make up her mind, after telling her not to tell her hubby, and quit sleeping with her boss, she gave me her word, but seems like after that day she is avoiding me, no longer picks my call or even pop around my office the way she does, now am lost on how to reach her, abi make i just ignore her for now?
Re: Adultery by SALady(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
@Topic, nothing good ever came out of it. I'll pass.
Re: Adultery by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2011
damages done but i need to say this she is a silly woman.I don"t think she ever intended to tell her husband she wanted to do it and she did it.
Boss did not threaten to deal with her if she does not sleep with him,she was impressed by him.
I hope she will have the sense to end the affair.She better tell her hubby to end the affair
Re: Adultery by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2011
What is the point of committing adultery when you can simply divorce the person and move on.  I don't understand trifling people who would expose not only themselves to potential HIV/AIDS but expose their spouse.  I know the world is becoming WICKED but, I know there are still DECENT humans in this PLANET.

If you don't respect your body at least have SOME DECENCY and respect your spouse's body.  You do owe him or her that much.
Re: Adultery by maclatunji: 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2011
Allow me to say Mrs. Chima this is the most sensible post I have read from you on this forum.
Re: Adultery by MrsChima(f): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
It is sensible because I am not cussing you men out?  It is coming.   wink

Thanks for the accolade.
Re: Adultery by maclatunji: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
Don't go back to that mode now.
Re: Adultery by MrsChima(f): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2011
I never left.
Re: Adultery by koolchicco: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2011
shocked
Re: Adultery by Kutey: 3:36am On Feb 05, 2011
Why is a married woman accepting gifts from a man who isn't her husband in the first place?

What is a married woman doing in the house of her boss?

What thing led to the other? the clothes fell off by themselves or her legs just decided to part ways?

Me think she kinda wanted it,
Re: Adultery by soserious(f): 4:24am On Feb 05, 2011
She should stop it straight away with her boss and if she is sure that there is no way of the husband finding out then she better not tell him at all
Re: Adultery by viruz007(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2011
d woman is a shell waste pipe. @ op: u hav tried as a gud frend, D woman is anoda example as to why some men wil see women as cheap commodities.

@ mrs. Chima: thumbs up 4 da comment. cool wink
Re: Adultery by obowunmi(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2011
This story is a buncha bullocks!
Re: Adultery by Africanqueen2(f): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2011
For starters she made mistake by accepting his expensive gifts. What you don't eat you don't share with your teeth. Second mistake was honouring his invitation, she should be smart enough to smell d rat being alone wit a man in his apartment is saying sweetheart do whatever you want with me. Now d deed is done. She can't just say I want it to end and expects d guy to say yes. She got HAVE to QUIT. As for her husband not everything a woman does a man has to know after all men are worst cheaters. She could hide it if she can but if her so called boss tries to blackmail her with it she should not hesitate to tell her husband. It is better he hears it from her 1st.
People make mistakes everyday the wise should learn from other people's mistakes not wait and have an experience 1st.
Bible book of proverbs said shrewd is the ond that see d calamity in front and proceed to conceal itself. In dis case she saw d calamity and walk through it. . .
Re: Adultery by deniyor: 11:33am On Feb 05, 2011
she is just a cheat. She knew her boss wanted her and she still accepted his expensive gifts? who is she fooling?
It doesn't matter what the outcome might be, but she has to tell her husband.
Re: Adultery by evilspirit: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
"if you love your brother more than me then you are not my disciple"this words of jesus applies everywhere.in this life we must prioritize everything.she loves her job more than obeying God's law and her husband.she is a cheat and a greedy person.she put her family up for her job.she should confess her sins to her hubby and seek forgiveness.too bad,    well i just said the right thing,    but the truth is that she is a smart woman in the eyes of the world,    she used what she had to keep what she loves most
Re: Adultery by Nelson6(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2011
evilspirit:

"if you love your brother more than me then you are not my disciple"this words of jesus applies everywhere.in this life we must prioritize everything.she loves her job more than obeying God's law and her husband.she is a cheat and a greedy person.she put her family up for her job.she should confess her sins to her hubby and seek forgiveness.too bad,    well i just said the right thing,    but the truth is that she is a smart woman in the eyes of the world,    she used what she had to keep what she loves most
i really commend you all. but this particular quote caught my attention , . , .such a great post, but your username really got me laughing . .an EVILSPIRIT quoting Gods word lol grin grin grin grin grin

thank you all kiss cool
Re: Adultery by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2011
@ poster
Abi na you be the boss and you are trying to get peoples comment. Something smells fishy here , why won't she pick your calls ? Why is she avoiding you ? Why did she have to confide in a male friend ? A woman would rather confide in another womam on such issues , who would empathize with her rather than a man who most likely would support his fellow man. Don't know , call me paranoid but something smells fishy.
Re: Adultery by alagha: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2011
@op ,she said all this to you , wao !

& you just sat down listening to(big big big lies.)

million stories and worked away?

hem,beds of the same feather flocks together they say, shocked :sorry.
Re: Adultery by Ivbade: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2011
Its amazing how people can take advantage of others predicaments to satisfy their lust! I think the lady should have discussed the matter with her husband right from the time the boss started wooing her, with that she would have been able to get the husband's support on how to handle the matter since she is the breadwinner for now. But now that the mistake has been made, the only way she can correct it is to tell her husband, by so doing she will be on check not to repeat performance. But the only problem is that if emotions have already set in, then it will be difficult for her to stop it. God help her.
Re: Adultery by forkadict(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2011
@ OP.
When next you speak with her, please ask her how the forking session went. How long it lasted, how many rounds they had, what styles they experimented with and her opinion of the guy's performance in bed. But please do not deceive yourself by believing her when she says that she will not fork him again and again and again. Once debe, always debe (Once there, always there).

Its her hubby i pity the most in the whole picture. Maybe the guy was at work, busy working his a$$ off at the time the boss was forking his WIFE missionarily, d o ggily, female superiorly, wheel barrowly, touch your toely. OMG
Re: Adultery by eridah2007(m): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2011
^lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / When A Guy Asked You For A Date Does It Always Means He Wants You? / Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much I Love You And I Need You 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.