Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President (19849 Views)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons / I call Ugwuanyi ‘Junior Jim’, says Jim Nwobodo’s wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2020
vanunu:

So you want to tell me that more than 30,000 mainly innocent women and children that were brutally killed be northerners and Nigerian security forces did not matter, that what was important to Igbos then was to grab oil.

The way some of you Nigerians reason is simply horrible, that is why most you don't attach any value to human life.

Ojukwu the Igbo version of Hitler should be blamed instead. He led those people to their deaths. Nnamdi Kanu is doing the same already. You people will always point fingers instead of telling yourself the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by nairavsdollars(f): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Only Igbo Presidency can save Nigeria from collapse
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 24, 2020
vanunu:

And what is Boko Haram doing? You see you Nigerians hate Igbos.

So you agree that the Biafra war and Boko Haram are both on the same level. So why do you complain? Is Boko Haram being treated like an NGO? grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Urchman200:
I don't really believe in regional or tribal presidency,is as a result of failure of leadership that people started clamouring for tribal representation. How long will u keep clinching on any narrative to support injustice against igboman ?before Nnamdi kanu how far with igbo presidency? Nnamdi just started 6years ago?the hate has been there it has nothing to do with Kanu's agitation

You are still thinking with your emotions and not ur mind... Being the president shouldn't be the priority for the Igbos now. Go and ask yourselves what you want first. Is it Biafra or Presidency cos as of now, Igbos are just making noise. You want to leave Nigeria, you want to become president at the same time...
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Correcto:
You forgot they paid heavily for it via civil war and riots. I don't think Ibos will support any South West candidate. Ibos could support South South but certainly South West.

That's why Yoruba politicians have never asked the Igbos for support, especially not at the federal level. At least you're saying the truth, we know Igbos don't support Yoruba, so why do you always point fingers when Yorubas collaborate with the north?

You guys seem confused man, no offence. As far as Nigerian politics is concerned, Igbos are yet to figure it out.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Correcto: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2020
You must think I am into a tribal conversations here. Feel free to think what you like. I am only responsible for what I say not how you perceive it. I not worried about Nigeria let a alone a tribe in it. I put out my honest opinions here, so if it sound confusing to you then it is your headache.
famulan:

That's why Yoruba politicians have never asked the Igbos for support, especially not at the federal level. At least you're saying the truth, we know Igbos don't support Yoruba, so why do you always point fingers when Yorubas collaborate with the north?

You guys seem confused man, no offence. As far as Nigerian politics is concerned, Igbos are yet to figure it out.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by promisedeco(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2020
anungangampu:

Una thinking though.. Buhari supported sharia law.. Was named speaker of Boko haram... Said bad things about loosing in an election. Today his your president.. And u don't see any problem with it.

Then Nnamdi Kanu who is nobody is campaigning for Biafra and he has followers who are igbos.. All of a sudden... Igbos should not think of presidency because of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB followers.

You see how hypocritical you guys are... They won't be any balance in this country if people who reason like you still exist in here.
your sense of reasoning is low

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Correcto:
You must think I am into a tribal conversations here. Feel free to think what you like. I am only responsible for what I say not how you perceive it. I not worried about Nigeria let a alone a tribe in it. I put out my honest opinions here, so if it sound confusing to you then it is your headache.
Whatever bro. I also don't have time for tribalistic discussions. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

And history is about to repeat itself.

Below is a comment from one Adiola.

Adiola is an old member.
Broz, dt 'history has always bn repeating itself o. Nothing has changed. In ad much as you willingly pull others down and elevate ur own under d same circumstances, then its same of d same.

**The same ppl that will wickedly kill d military and political leaders of other regions while sparing ALL OF THEIRS for the same 'offence' alá 1966 coup ethnic cleansing
**The same ppl dt shouts 'bullion van' is also d same ppl that eulogizes an Allison-Madueke for 'smartness' in syphoning Nigeria's money abroad.
**The same ppl that will tell u "one Nigeria" yet show tacit support for d hate-filled bigotic secessionist

So has anything changed?
That gene of treachery is in dr DNA.
We all know they are very very capable of doing dt. They did it in '66 and even till today, from their actions and inactions nothing has changed!

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by GemUnique(m): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Igbo Presidency would be catalyst to actualization of Biafra (which I really want, amalgamation is/was a big scam, One Nigeria is a Problem)::::::But I don't see it coming soon
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
You can’t seat in your house and expect someone to give you power not possible
You fight for it with any way necessary
Na so!

gowonmaharajah:
my Igbo brothers and sisters

the only way we could be appeased is if only 2023 would be ours.
nothing else
So who's stopping u?
U r waiting 4 tinubu to buy nomination form for u abi? grin
U sit down in ur 4-by-4 shade be shouting'its our turn'.
When u r ready u'll pick up the forms from any party of ur choice.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Urchman200: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2020
famulan:

You are still thinking with your emotions and not ur mind... Being the president shouldn't be the priority for the Igbos now. Go and ask yourselves what you want first. Is it Biafra or Presidency cos as of now, Igbos are just making noise. You want to leave Nigeria, you want to become president at the same time...
igboman want equity and fairness,if Nigeria can't give that, biafra can be an option, been a president can't guarantee that,yurobas doesn't believe in equity and fairness but in tribal representation , I pray the table doesn't turn against u tomorrow because the north are not ready to relinquish power to any region,it was through equity and fairness that a yuroba man had opportunity to lead Nigeria but it seems u have forgotten so easily.those who express emotion are those that believe that they have been marginalised politically. We knew the the yurobas started oduduwa republic,today the same yurobas now believe that Nigeria is the best thing that has happened to them. What has changed that is my question?
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Omoslim26:

seriously I don't think I will vote any other person apart from an igbo man or a middle belt man

if this two do not have the slot

unfortunately my vote goes north

Lolz.....clown!
Next tomorrow you'll shout "marginalization", " fulanni agenda" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by QuotaSystem: 8:59am On Jun 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

Thats my grouse with the yorubas
Yorubas are the ones bringing out awareness to the north why igbos shouldn't rule

They are the ones going about with the slogan that igbos hate every body, why igbos are not fit to rule, why igbos shouldn't rule.
Everything against igbos stems from yoruba media

You must be joking. You think we live under a rock? Lol.

You think we haven't been following your hate speech online and through Radio Biafra? I personally was a keen listener of RB and Nnamdi Kanu's frustrated hate speech through the TUNEIN radio app.

Go and check less anonymous Arewa Twitter, to test our pulse regarding phantom igbo Presidency.

The South East is reaping the fruits of IPOB's seeds of hatred and insults against the North and rest of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Urchman200:
igboman want equity and fairness,if Nigeria can't give that, biafra can be an option, been a president can't guarantee that,yurobas doesn't believe in equity and fairness but in tribal representation , I pray the table doesn't turn against u tomorrow because the north are not ready to relinquish power to any region,it was through equity and fairness that a yuroba man had opportunity to lead Nigeria but it seems u have forgotten so easily.those who express emotion are those that believe that they have been marginalised politically. We knew the the yurobas started oduduwa republic,today the same yurobas now believe that Nigeria is the best thing that has happened to them. What has changed that is my question?

Ok sir. undecided
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Alooone:
sometimes i wonder what do we really mean in this country...wetin una call us the Igbos....give us Biafra no way! oya give us a chance to rule the nation...no way!...what do u ppl want from us.
Noisemaking as usual.
ALL Nigerian masses (minus d politicians) want u to have Biafra!
If u lots are really serious abt ds tn, u know who to drag 4 ur leflendon.

Unfortunately, they are busy sharing d d loots with them in d national assembly in Abuja whilst stringing u along with biafla or death in Aba!

#Drag_Abaribe_4_Referendum!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by mrkings84(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Aba and Onitsha respectively are the dirtiest cities in Nigeria.

If an igboman couldn't rescue Aba (according to you Abia hasn't been lucky with good leaders, was it Hausa people that are voting in these bad politicians?)

I hear Imo too has one of the worst roads in the country, according to Tonyebarcanista.

Your leaders couldn't stop mass migration of the youths ( we don't know what's chasing them away )

If we start listing top 5 cities in Nigeria, none of your cities will make the list.

With all the above, WHY ARE YOU SO SURE THAT AN IGBOMAN WILL LIFT NIGERIA OUT HER CURRENT PREDICAMENTS?

Igbos technically ruled under Jonathan (Jonathan was just a figure heads drunkard) the worst administration since Independence, what did the like of Okonjo iweala (overrated woman) do for you guys? Stella Odua? Allison Madueke (the greatest thief of our time) Anyim Pius Anyim?

Igbos love over estimating themselves (a very bad trait) you guys love chest beating and bragging and this will always draw hatred to you guys.

Honestly, Nigeria is a failed country, but saying a certain tribe is the Messiah is madness to my own estimation.

Which of the Goodluck are you referring to as a drunkard. Am sure it's not the one who was, is till date Nigeria's finest president, the first professor to lead the country? Or u don't know he was a university lecturer? You may hate him cos he wasn't from your region but bro, if u look at the team he worked with u will agree they were all sound minds in all ramification.

If u say he was the worst president, that means BUHARI's government is better than GEJ's abi? Maybe you will need to mention the areas BUHARI government beat GEJ's cos I still remember that during GEJ's, a dollar was = 180 naira, foreign rice was sold for between 7k to 8k a bag while local was at around 4k at most. Petrol was at 87 naira. Cement was at 1400 naira, transportation from PH to Lag was @ 3k plus, garri was sold for 1200 per basin, there were jobs and businesses. The economy was just booming which made them awarded us largest economy in Africa. Security was not too good but u can't compare the insecurities between now and then....
What about cyber crimes?
What about freedom of speech?
The list is endless...

I can't forget all these in a hurry. Maybe by the time u check the difference between what I have listed (just about 5yrs time) u will try to be more sincere with yourself.

I know u will come and tell me that oil price then was so so so then while it's so so so now. Yes, that's true. GEJ means Good Luck so he was lucky. I don't know what buhari means, maybe you tell me.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2020
All these your epistle to downgrade the good people of Igbo, I'm sure that you can use fiction to describe the entire Igbo race but what am not certain is which country are you talking about? Headless Herdsmen Horsey Entity.

[s][/s]
famulan:
There are 2 big mistakes Igbos are making, thus limiting them from getting to the pinnacle of federal politics:

1. Thinking someone will come and give the presidency to them just because they feel like they deserve it.
2. Nursing and encouraging a secessionist agenda for the 2nd time.

Igbos must understand that if they are not ready to broker deals with political heads in the southwest and the north in general, 16 years to this time, there may never be an Igbo president.

Also the Nnamdi Kanu of a guy who they have given a cult followership has made the entire country see them as secessionists. So how can a region that calls Nigeria a zoo, wants to leave and is always quick to claim Biafran, be given the presidency? It doesn't work that way.

It is impossicant!
[s][/s]
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
All these your epistle to downgrade the good people of Igbo, I'm sure that you can use fiction to describe the entire Igbo race but what am not certain is which country are you talking about? Headless Herdsmen Horsey Entity.

[/s][s]

Stop being childish... We're only debating.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by QuotaSystem: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
DEROX:
OK i believe you buh the percentage makes the difference how many fulanis abuse igbos compared vice versa

Actually those were newly coined words in response to the endless insults and hate speech from Igbos due to Jonathan's defeat. (In fact, it was Kanu himself that first called Igbos that oppose him pigs and idiots, not anyone else and it was re-echoed). Pre-2015/Kanu, those words didn't even exist.

To make matters worse, they are STILL unable to stop the insults & invectives against Arewa & other Nigerians despite being in desperate need for our votes to rule a supposed "Zoo". Unmitigated foolishness.

They will reap the fruits again in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2020
HRMK:
ITS THE RIGHT OF EVERY NIGERIAN WITH THE COOPERATION OF OTHER REGIONS!
The bolded is not in sm ppl's dictionary!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by VaselineCrew: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Lol, see dem, swim Igbos can never be President crew, while they go to bed hungry, with no light.

No water supply, bad roads, insecurity and the likes.

Keep supporting your zoo, while your mates in developed countries look and laugh at the zoo while sipping some fantastic French wine, lol.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by helpfindbolu: 9:37am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by VaselineCrew: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Everyday, I keep getting more and more confirmation on just how daft Nigerians can be, Walahi!!
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by richie240: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Everyday, I keep getting more and more confirmation on just how daft Nigerians can be, Walahi!!
Are u a Nigerian?
Leave Nigerians with their 'daftness' biko.
Why shd u be using panaDULL 4 another persons headache?!
If u channel dt energy properly, perhaps u may jus have had ur biafla by now!
cool

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by MT: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2020
famulan:

How was Buhari named the speaker for Boko Haram? If you're insinuating that the commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria is a Boko Haram member, then you really have to be careful so as not to land yourself in prison for libelous claims.

You can keep talking about people who are doing evil and how that should help them become president. When you are ready, go to Abuja and collect staff of office from Buhari.

In case you don't know your own history, the problems of Igbo started when Ironsi Aguiyi planned the first coup and killed the Sardauna of Sokoto, something which hitherto had never taken place. This was followed by the Biafra war, where your beloved Ojukwu claimed Niger Delta as Biafra after discovery of crude oil. It was all about the crude oil. Ojukwu was a thief. There is more oil in Ondo state than the entire south east. Google is your friend.

Igbos don't have any tangible resource apart from their well developed business acumen, which we love and respect them for. You see Igbos need Nigeria more cos your people trade everywhere. That's the money they send back to the east.

This dude is saying all the right things. I hope easterners will focus on his message rather than insulting. His position is quite logical and genuine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by bigtt76(f): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2020
If all the political parties zone the presidency to the South East, they still would be unable to arrive at a consensus to produce an acceptable candidate among themselves. Its that crazy there. angry

bolaayenimo:

https://thenationonlineng.net/igbo-president-non-negotiable-says-nwobodo/
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2020
famulan:
There are 2 big mistakes Igbos are making, thus limiting them from getting to the pinnacle of federal politics:

1. Thinking someone will come and give the presidency to them just because they feel like they deserve it.
2. Nursing and encouraging a secessionist agenda for the 2nd time.

Igbos must understand that if they are not ready to broker deals with political heads in the southwest and the north in general, 16 years to this time, there may never be an Igbo president.

Also the Nnamdi Kanu of a guy who they have given a cult followership has made the entire country see them as secessionists. So how can a region that calls Nigeria a zoo, wants to leave and is always quick to claim Biafran, be given the presidency? It doesn't work that way.

It is impossicant!

Presidency was handed to yoruba in 1999.

Presidency was handed to the hausa in 2007.

The igbo case shouldn't be any different.

Be guided.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Omoslim26: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
richie240:

Lolz.....clown!
Next tomorrow you'll shout "marginalization", " fulanni agenda" grin grin

see if you want to make a comment wen you are in my mention try as much as be sensible and not use any stupid words

because I get your medicine for hand

hungry slowpoke----
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Omoslim26: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2020
richie240:
Lolz.....clown! Next tomorrow you'll shout "marginalization", " fulanni agenda" grin grin
and na who dey follow you cry marginalisation
wat some people don't know is that wat ever happens we go suffer am together
abi the price of garri salt petrol dollar maggi different for your village?
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Oh my fellow Elder state man and pls my fellow elder kinsmen welcome you to the league of Our "Old Fathers Association committe" at RingRoad Benin city so we can harness the corruption btw Obaseki and Oshomole. Nkita La cha gi onu Amu. Ewu Ghana.

famulan:

Stop being childish... We're only debating.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President by izuswift(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2020
There will be an Igbo president this year(2020) after which Nigeria will disintegrate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC, APC Oppose Lp’s Request To Quiz IT Experts / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Kano APC Stalwart, Engr Bashir, Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.