Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

See The Ridiculous New Charges Zenith Bank Now Charges Their Customers. (PHOTOS) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See The Ridiculous New Charges Zenith Bank Now Charges Their Customers. (PHOTOS) (737 Views)

Kuda Bank Attack Their Customers And Closes Some Accounts / Join VFD MICROFINANCE BANK Now For Dope Features / Why Fortis Microfinance Bank Refuse To Pay Their Customers Their Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Ridiculous New Charges Zenith Bank Now Charges Their Customers. (PHOTOS) by Tonway(m): 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Banking

Steal a little and they'll put you in jail, steal a lot and they'll make you king.

Nigerian Banks steals little, and because they don't want to be put in jail for stealing little, they make their little stealing a lot by stealing little in plenty places, so they are now king. King of stealing.

For a long time Zenith bank and other banks in Nigeria, moss especially the new generational banks had been subtly stealing from their customers in the guise of one charges or the other. And because the amounts they usually deduct from their customers’ accounts are usually so insignificant, customers usually don’t mind when such money is deducted from their accounts. Even if they mind, who would they report to? What customers don’t know is that, these insignificant amounts usually amounts to a very huge significant chunk in the long run after pinching the token they usually pinched from several accounts, let’s say forty five naira (N45) in two million places. You just do the math. Little wonder they declare such dividend annually without commensurate contribution to our economy... for complete reading, click....https://www.fon.com.ng/2020/06/see-ridiculous-new-charges-zenith-bank.html

1 Like

Re: See The Ridiculous New Charges Zenith Bank Now Charges Their Customers. (PHOTOS) by freeman67: 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
The picture you attached is a normal ATM card charge as contained in the last revised CBN bank charges/rates. You can Google it. The banks I use sent me copies of it then but I can't search for any to attach now.

Instead of N50 + 2.5 5% VAT ATM monthly charge on all accounts as it were, the CBN revised it to N50 + 3.75 quarterly for ATM on savings accounts only.

That is not to say that you are wrong. About 2 months ago my Access Bank account was wrongly deducted of stamp duty charges (for deposits I made myself and all efforts for them to reverse it was abortive). Though I have relaxed for now but I will eventually close that account because of that.

(1) (Reply)

Make Over #500,000 Monthly With This Secret App / Scammers Thread: BVN Issues / Solar Inverter Training + Cctv Installation In 4 Saturday's Or 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.