Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1194 Views)

Enchanted By A Slave (18+) / Is It Ok To Be In A Relationship And Not Be I Love? / Enchanted Houses (my Presumed Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by brian91(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: .. by iTroll: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
this is a very sad story. and I m not sorry to say that its all your fault.

you gave her and her parents the money, they didn't force you to give it to them. and when you are investing in matters like that, you should MAKE SURE that your investments aren't going south by making certain checks and balances on the matter.

But noooo, you were blinded by love and a piece of useless tissue covering her vag!na. seriously though, I don't see the big deal in virginity. I'm not downplaying the moral and spiritual innocence it MAY bring in a woman (emphasis on MAY), but a virgin lady can do worse things to a guy that a disvirgined lady can begin to fanthom.

also, thinking lady virgin = lady angel, is pure childishness. a "virgin" lady can be an expert in anal entry and blow jobs.

But, at the and of it all, the deed has been done. you should have created a situation for yourself and for her by pretending you were broke and then see how she reacts. I am ,100% sure her reaction wouldn't be different from what you are seeing now.

That a girl you like is a virgin doesn't mean you should make yourself her personal idiot. be wise kings!!!!

1 Like

Re: .. by brian91(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
iTroll:
this is a very sad story. and I m not sorry to say that its all your fault.

you gave her and her parents the money, they didn't force you to give it to them. and when you are investing in matters like that, you should MAKE SURE that your investments aren't going south by making certain checks and balances on the matter.

But noooo, you were blinded by love and a piece of useless tissue covering her vag!na. seriously though, I don't see the big deal in virginity. I'm not downplaying the moral and spiritual innocence in MAY being in a woman (emphasis on MAY), but a virgin lady can do worse things to a guy that a disvirgined lady can begin to fanthom.

also, thinking lady virgin = lady angel, is pure childishness. a "virgin" lady can be an expert in anal entry and blow jobs.

But, at the and of it all, the deed has been done. you should have created a situation for yourself and for her by pretending you were broke and then see how she reacts. I am ,100% sure her reaction wouldn't be different from what you are seeing now.

That a girl you like is a virgin doesn't mean you should make yourself her personal idiot. be wise kings!!!!

#sighs... Well said...
May I say her virginity was never the sole purpose of my genuine affection toward her as she was never my first VIRGIN lady..
Re: .. by iTroll: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
brian91:

#sighs... Well said...
May I say her virginity was never the sole purpose of my genuine affection toward her as she was never my first VIRGIN lady..
Lol... it might not have been the only thing, but I'm sure that virginity was the backbone of most of the reasons why you stayed.
Re: .. by brian91(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
iTroll:

Lol... it might not have been the only thing, but I'm sure that virginity was the backbone of most of the reasons why you stayed.

Well said...
Re: .. by Ningen(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
How long do you plan on dating yourself?
Re: .. by longetivity(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
i did not read this long post but anyways sorry for ur lose bro.
Re: .. by Springsdy456958(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
You are still enchanted. Best you follow those revelation and stay off. Or you'll just keep moving backwards.

PEACE.
Re: .. by Chidonc(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just make you chop that cat even if it's once and bounce back grin grin grin
Re: .. by Martinez39s(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
When they fail to swallow the red pill, they will learn the hard way. grin Foolish simp. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: .. by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
I am not sure what you mean, when you mentioned she messed up on the phone.
Re: .. by JOACHINpedro: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Focus on bouncing back bro. You ain't called a man for nothing!

1 Like

Re: .. by Omar09(m): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
brian91:
NOTE: she is still not in any relationship with anyone, that I can attest to... She once jokingly made a talk, am still gonna return to her.

Are serious? You can attest that she isn't in any relationship right now? grin grin... You funny die. Haha... Go and check Martinez39s out and ubunja post. Just search their names on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by brian91(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ningen:
How long do you plan on dating yourself?

It had long stopped but tryna stop falling for her guilt-trip...
Re: .. by brian91(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Chidonc:
Just make you chop that cat even if it's once and bounce back grin grin grin

That would be a trap perhaps..
Re: .. by brian91(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Focus on bouncing back bro. You ain't called a man for nothing!

Thanks..
Been up to it. Only observed I get irritated and withdrawn from prospective relationship and I believe it hurt such ladies.
Re: .. by brian91(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
When they fail to swallow the red pill, they will learn the hard way. grin Foolish simp. cheesy

Oga, forget it. An AlphaMale can always be humbled...
Re: .. by ElasmoBranchii(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
I got two redpills to take the blues away.

masculineprinciple..com/2015/03/youre-such-tool.html?m=1

https://therationalmale.com/2018/08/01/blue-pill-trauma/

Bonus: https://therationalmale.com/2019/09/03/selective-breeding/
Re: .. by brian91(m): 8:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

You are not a SIMP, you are just DUMB (Apologies for my french).

If we are to believe your story, you are actually dating yourself from day one.

You are the one making money, you are the one doing the visit, you are the one buying gifts and you are the one reporting yourself to her. (DUMB MOVE).

According to you, your gf never visited you but rather you do the visit.

Why on earth will you tell her about a fling you had with another lady (Are you sure you're not under a spell), is that to make her HAPPY or GLAD that you are potent or what?

Why on earth will you call her to report to her that you are going to a strip club but will be a GOOD BOY. A good boy never go to a strip club (DUMB MOVE).

You make her a TROPHY or should I say the MOST PRECIOUS THING in your life (DUMB MOVE).

I was told some scary revelation about her and was advised to stylishly, politely leave her citing some strange scenario that had transpired while dating her. What are the scary revelation about her that was revealed to you.

If you seek spiritual help and was advise to avoid/leave her but you are still here seeking for advice on how to get her back, you need to go back for more spiritual help with PERSONAL DELIVERANCE. It is no longer ordinary.

Abeg, get yourself a girlfriend or FWB and totally erased her out of your mind and life. Also your main focus now should be how to make your life better not how to get back a girl you were told to let go.

Well said...
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Need Your Advice... My Aunty Downgrades Or Belittles Me A Lot / See Chat Of 31 Years Girl Begging 25 Years Boy To Married Her / Please Help: What Does This Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.