Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. (5429 Views)

: I Am 45 And I Have Not Achieved Much In Life. Is It Too Late? / He Is 30, She Is 45 But Got US Citizenship, Should He “settle Down” With Her ? / Is It Advisable To Date A Girl Who Is A Member Of Brotherhood Of Cross & Star? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
stillseth:
At that age and she's still single. .why she no go dey respectful? All na cruise baba mi
When she enter, she go still ABUSE the man.
..... na their way.
MEN should stop wasting money on marriage.
Rather invest in Landed properties with that money

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by ghettochild(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Nairalanders, please advise a brother. I have a female friend of 45 years old and I am 36. We have been chatting and talking about marriage but not that serious. I want to start taking it serious with her soonest. Is it advisable to settle down with her considering the age difference 45 and 36, though she is respectful?
What are the advantages and disadvantages on our age sides, especially her age on child bearing?
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
U guys are a perfect match ooo. Goodluck
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by austine4real(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nothing do u oo

Make sure u give am Belle b4 u say I do
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Kobicove(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Nairalanders, please advise a brother. I have a female friend of 45 years old and I am 36. We have been chatting and talking about marriage but not that serious. I want to start taking it serious with her soonest. Is it advisable to settle down with her considering the age difference 45 and 36, though she is respectful?
What are the advantages and disadvantages on our age sides, especially her age on child bearing?
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.

If having your own children is not a priority for you then you can go for her undecided
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
sam4noow:

Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

Sharap diaaa Mr Man

I'll rather marry my elder sister than all this 16years old girl of nowadays way there Kpekus wide like Borehole

if it is wide like borehole at 16, how wide will it be at 45? a well?

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nmezor(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Fabricated tale,OP well-done o
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by VicUkegbu(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know how people reason nowadays...
Probably the woman knows that her time is almost up and wants to settle down with you!!
Are you mentally derailed?!
9 years gap??!!
Is it that you haven't found love with a younger lady?
Age is just a number but try and see things from certain directions, that's what makes a man a man.

Try and search for other younger ladies as well...

4 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Ghostrye: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Age 45 for a lady is far from optimal for child bearing and birth, so the chances of you having a kid with her is low, but good news is there are other great options like adoption, surrogacy or even IVF if you have the capability for it. So just do whatever makes you happy
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
All these throwaway accounts and their ability to make someone constantly type rubbish, sef.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by jeff1607(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ningen:
Man, that's a 9yrs gap. It's not a brilliant idea!

Strongly suggest you abort mission. Or you'll be drag into a race of time with her to battle libido, fertility issues, incompatibility, and leadership.

She's respectful?? That's not enough.
There are lots of respectful younger women.

Be careful not to ensared yourself to misery.

lots of respectful younger women? in Nigeria my country?
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Meena77(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Marry her if she has good character , age doesnt define a relationships success .
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Angelacruz: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
It will end in premium tears my broda

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Chris525: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
The type of confusion that befalls a man when he's over 35 & single.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by 2cul2care: 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ultimately its your decision, but guy reason am well ooo, at 45 she's yet to marry, you have some investigation to do

3 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by PeacenLove2: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.

The fact that you're asking this question is because you already question the age gap between you. It's already an issue for you and only you know the facts surrounding this woman.

I always prefer to be very open in relationships, no hold barred. Discuss openly with her and let everybody find what works for them. You and this lady need to make that decision, bearing in mind that respect in relationships is mutual. Many people have married older people, the earth didn't fall. As long as you're both adults and one is obviously not old enough to be a parent or grandparent. No biggies. In those days when people didn't even know their ages, they just go with their guts. Good luck, OP.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Exmilitant(m): 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
Op, there is nothing really wrong in settling down with an older women. A young friend of of mine who is 34 is currently married to a french woman of 47. they are blessed with two kids and are happily planning their lives together. I usually stay in their place whenever i visit France.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by DeWorlex45(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
2cul2care:
Ultimately its your decision, but guy reason am well ooo, at 45 she's yet to marry, you have some investigation to do
Nice comment!!
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
0rion:
IMAGINE SHE UPSETS YOU ONE DAY AND YOU CALL HER AUNTIE AGBAYA .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Weray grin
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Uyi168: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
45,that one never reach menopause..

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by oglalasioux(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
If she's above 40 and still single that's a red flag.

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Chifrane(f): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
That age is only a number is practical to the westerners, for the Africans you definitely have some tags. This video below might be very helpful to your question. I hope it helps you make a better decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8rCgOGxOkQ
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Olude193: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Please most of the people replying here are teenagers o

As long as she makes you happy you don't need these small small boys advices to dictate your life. This should have been dropped in the family section... Just be careful
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by seanwilliam(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2020
Wow.. that's good op.. I will love it if you marry her elder sister too.. you are indeed a good man..
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by stacyadams: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
angry angry ;Dv grin grin

U leave vanguard newspapers wey u suppose buy for morning,,na evening newspaper u wan buy grin

Later now u go open thread complain say u no dey see wetin dem write for d evening g paper
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2020
45 year old woman don pass evening newspaper.

That one na yesterday's paper cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Burgerlomo: 1:04am On Jun 24, 2020
sam4noow:
Ohh Dammnn shiiitttt nigggaarr

my brother you don't need people's opinion before you can be happy...

I'll advise you should stick hook her up if you find happiness in her but her Kpekus go don dey Kalachs lol grin

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by misreal(m): 5:57am On Jun 24, 2020
The funny thing is, most of the people telling you that age is but a number will not let you marry that lady if you were their sibling.
Guy, shine your eyes oh, that lady is just playing smart.ladies play games all their lives.they play hard to get when they are young, and they play loyal and humble when they are old.

2 Likes

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by phemmyfour: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
Both of you should be training your kids in school by now. Pls stop using that word "settling down" incorrectly
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by 0rion: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Dicktion:

Weray grin

WHY NOW
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Why will you want to marry someone way older than you, have you been bewitched?
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Tabitha03(f): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
You have your life to live, you are not leaving your life to please anyone. its a free world. Do whatever you think makes you happy....life is too short to be unhappy, do the things you love. Your happiness matters a lot. Marry her if that makes you happy. You can't live your life for others. Do what you think is right for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Have S*x In Public Swimming Pool (video+pics) / W / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.