Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever (1048 Views)

Men Simply Can't Resist Women Who Have This (women Only Thread) / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
Palema007:
Your reaction is GOLD. You should fear what will become of you in the next ten years.

I don't live in fear.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by Mandela27: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Guys Only: Thread For Guys Who Aren't Considering Marriage Whatsoever by needanswer: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Good day everyone, I am a guy who isn't as the topic implies, resources or not good lady or not, marriage isn't in my dictionary but that doesn't mean I don't want an offspring or need female affection. I just want to live my life without having to live with a woman.

for my fellow guys with same ideology, how do we go about it without condemnation from society, government and the opposite sex whom sole aim is getting marriage, not to forget family.

how do we deal with pressures from the aforementioned?

I agree with you on some things. if you want to remain single for life it means you have to pretend a lot in the society. cause world people no like hear truth.

you have to come across as someone who isn't emotionally attached to women, someone who isn't capable of expressing love. your mom, sisters or female relatives and friends must never see you in the company of girls socially, unless it's for business. you mustn't keep a girlfriend they know or anyone you know, knows. if you come across as a player, women will hate you including your family. but if you come across as someone who can't express love and don't want to stress someone's daughter they will empathize with you.

when the pressure is much to marry and have a grandchild just promise them a grandchild or children, even without marriage they will accept it cause they know personally you don't care for such but just because you want to please them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terseer Kiddwaya Inclusion To Big Brother Is A Product Of Corruption / Please Guys What Is The Best Way To Do This? / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.