Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (53322 Views)

Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai / Lance Corporal Martins Idakpini To Be Court-Martial / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
shogsmania:
Nigerians are cowards and their youths are unintelligent and prioritize nonsense over important things, this is why you will remain in jail.
If it was a case about naira Marley or one of the prostitutes that dress naked and call themselves celebrities thousands of foolish Nigerian youths will remember they have a voice then.
Stupid people
black life matter wey no concern us we carry for head.

2 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Karlosorji(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
you Think soldiers are not human? You are a fool to have sounded the way you did.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by ruggedtimi(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Princedapace:

Not just the seniors, they should round up all politicians, retired and serving and waste them... including their wives and kids!

Sincerely, if they do this, we will forever be grateful

These politicians and generals have dealt with this country!
Jerry Rawlings did something close to this when he took over Ghana,. Since then Ghanaians head straight

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Stanbaba30: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
He's spoken without fear. that's d spirit of the real Nigerian soldier. I pray God keeps him and see's him through, because I envisage a very rough part for him as usual from his superiors. But God will expose everyone who has a hand in the negative ruling in our dear country in Jesus mighty name Amen

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by onward4life(m): 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Get this Moda fuckkker arrested

This pussy asss soldiers should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the worlds attention to our problems and cursing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai
It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,
It violates the "chain of command”

Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain. They are not supposed to be doing that

Even if they have to do it then they should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes

junkie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by onward4life(m): 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Have you ever lost a close one unnecessarily?u always talk like trash with ur childish damn niggarr outdated slang

I no d dude

he is a snorter every 24 hrs a week!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by onward4life(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
slimfit1:

Sorry, sir you either a thief or a bastard sir.

o boy

easy on the skinny nigga abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by madridsta007(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Impunity is too high in this country. APC is Nigeria's greatest mistake.

Intentional "mistake" by a certain tribalism-driven region because they felt GEJ resembled Igbo to them.
I dont even blame Buhari that much. I mean, Nigerians had rejected him thrice. He was busy resting and this tribalist-region went to call him up undecided Why should one blame him?
He had nothing to offer. Suddenly, those that warned about his incompetence and bigotry and knew about him decided to foist him upon Nigerians. Those are the ones who should be blamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by onward4life(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2020
lastmessenger:
see him here

where am again

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by AOB1: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

This pussy asss soldiers should stop taking videos and using social media to draw the worlds attention to our problems and cursing the Chief of Army Staff, Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai
It affects the morale, the confidence, the enthusiasm and discipline of other officers. It affects the espirit de corp of other officers,

Soldiers should refrain from coming out on social media to complain. They are not supposed to be doing that

Even if they have to do it then they should use the suggestion -cum- grievances boxes
you be mumu you don't know anything it's seems you don't have family or friends in the military, because if you have I believe they would have told you about what is going on in the army

4 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by PaulH07: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol kids it's not easy except as you said "enough guys dey drop camo pick race" which is a more serious offence. It's a death penalty if you're nabbed. If you wanna resign, let the board do it for you. If you resign by yourself OYO na your case.

Army wey no geh time for those wey dey chop their money, na who leave am for them dem go get time to nab?

Soldier go Soldier come, Barrack remain.

Forget....
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by mkoabiola: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2020
He will be silence

No noise making in d pages newspaper can save him
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by TheGreatIYANU: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Get this Moda fuckkker arrested...

Brother I used to look forward to your posts as they had some street wisdom in them. As a fellow Benin guy, I could relate with a lot of what you post here, but man with this pointless, brainless statement, you lost a fan.

Absolutely no wisdom in what you published and if you had any iota of sense left, you will delete this post.

3 Likes

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:55am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

shut up there!!!

you do head like 1st East Circular Road!!!

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by jom28gy(m): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2020
The video is not showing
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by IchbinAB: 1:06am On Jun 24, 2020
I knew he would be arrested and detained after watching his video. O boy the man get liver die.
My prayer is that may God help him where ever he is now.
Only God knows when this country will be good again.

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by survivor10(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Brave heart. The brave dies once !
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Antichristus: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2020
I hope he's airborne out of that shithole. Otherwise, he'll be send down - long time.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by richard69(m): 1:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Balls of steel, I salute your uncommon courage soldier for speaking out even when you know that the consequence of your action is life threatening

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Ohizman73(m): 2:17am On Jun 24, 2020
JosEast:
undecided
everyday for the GENERAL just one day for the CORPORAL undecided
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Olafisoyem: 2:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Once sense. You don’t have. They area seeing citizens and fellow brothers dying needlessly. Those that ask for ammunition are locked up but they should keep quiet?
I’m disappointed that you’d make such comments. He is very very brave and is not a pussy. It takes so much bravery to speak out in this country. He knows he may die for doing so but still spoke up. That’s a real man. You’re just here blowing breeze on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Parcks(m): 2:59am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

Every now and then, you will be foaming from the mouth, shouting damn niggar...

He should be arrested for saying the bitter truth? You must be a piece of shit for saying this.

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by londonzona: 4:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Where are the independent lawyers over to you. Let's try and save this man

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by myrates: 5:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Massive social media protests should be launched to support and rescue this patriotic brave soldier. # Bravesoldierslivesmatter#. May God help us, Nigeria is drowning......
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Princedapace(m): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2020
kikero:

And the last time that happened in this country, we had one year of pogroms and 3 years of civil wars.

Polticans loot because you people let them.

Anytime I say that we should look into the corruption under PDP or the corruption under APC, people like you will start screaming that I am biased.

Democracy is hard work. Using coup for easy way out leads to pain and suffering.

No be lie bro... but the problem is that decades of poor education has made millions here not to have sense! U cant even have proper reasoning with an average Nigerian! Also the level of poverty is too high and people can be bought! This is why protests have failed over and over again,

The level of tribalism is too high as well. U cant easily get people from all regions to even hold govt accountable. If the protests take place now, it will surely be given an ethnic look!

Nigeria is messed up and I dont know if this can ever end.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by phemmyfour: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Very funny video..
That guy is very smart. He is just looking for an easy way to get dismissed from the army because it's not usually easy to resign from the military. This is what most personnels do, if you're looking for an easy way out just engage in
derogatory remarks towards superior officers, insurburdinationn , mutiny or rebellion .
Army work don tire am no doubt. He knows he'll definitely be arrested and court martialed.

However he's right. Efcc keep chasing Yahoo boys stealing money from abroad to aid our economy here whereas they are ignoring the politicians stealing money here to go and develop abroad lol.
Damaging our image is now synonymous to aiding the economy...smh
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by ATAKAM: 5:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
What da fuckkkk

i hope you know wetin be ogun for benin make i know curse you i don talk am before say u no be benin boy u be ordinary coward

1 Like

Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Chuukwudi(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2020
What courage! I think this man already wanted to commit suicide so instead of wasting his life like that, he decided to allow the system to do it for him. Perhaps he can achieve something with his death.

May the Forces in God's Creation be with you brave soldierand work with you.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by beresponsible(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Very funny video..
That guy is very smart. He is just looking for an easy way to get dismissed from the army because it's not usually easy to resign from the military. This is what most personnels do, if you're looking for an easy way out just engage in
derogatory remarks towards superior officers, insurburdinationn , mutiny or rebellion .
Army work don tire am no doubt. He knows he'll definitely be arrested and court martialed.

However he's right. Efcc keep chasing Yahoo boys stealing money from abroad to aid our economy here whereas they are ignoring the politicians stealing money here to go and develop abroad lol.
The photos are correct. I know this farm on the outskirts of Abuja in Nasarawa directly opposite captain Ahmed's farm. Looters
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by KingAzubuike(f): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2020
beresponsible:
The photos are correct. I know this farm on the outskirts of Abuja in Nasarawa directly opposite captain Ahmed's farm. Looters
Lol even a captain has such luxury too.

It shows they're looters. Where did they the money for such luxury
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by handiriwamadi(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2020
JosEast:
undecided
The man is a brave soldier, he needs to be commended for his bravery. The Almighty God will protect him and his family.nigerians should rise against this injustice on this brave soldier enough is enough in this country.
Re: Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings by Collins9156(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2020
Does it mean that military can not plan coup , just a question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Endsars: Thousands Of Protesters Begin 30km Walk From Awka To Awkuzu, Anambra / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.