Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do People Get The Courage To Kill - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do People Get The Courage To Kill (405 Views)

Man Has Courage To Show His Face After Being Attacked By A Tiger 20 Years Ago / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Shocked - A Woman Has The Courage Of Diving Into A Shark Infested Water To Swim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Get The Courage To Kill by Notyamate(f): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
There's this rat that has been disturbing my room. I discovered that this rat has so much messed up with my food stuff. It has destroyed all my noodles. The most painful part is that it didn't finish one noodle before jumping to the other. It just tasted everything all round, leaving it all opened. Mehn I was so hungry and angry.

Then I decided that before this rat kill me, I'll kill it first. So I went out to buy rat gum, I don't want to buy rat poison because of the smell, and I cannot be looking for dead rat all around.

Couple of days ago the gum caught this rat, and I was like you are so dead. I took one shoe and wanted to smash its head, but I couldn't do it.

If you see the way this rat was looking at me with remorseful eyes, my conscience wouldn't let me kill it.

Anyway I took it out from the gum and threw it away.

Nowadays we see so many news about people killing their fellow human, I mean how will you look into someone's eyes and kill them when they pose no threat to you.

So I ask, how do people get the courage to kill?
Re: How Do People Get The Courage To Kill by overdrive(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Most people do it under influence. Drugs alcohol or passion.
Re: How Do People Get The Courage To Kill by FlordFlorez(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Me too. To kill fowl na serious trouble for me. Man's heart is very deep.
Re: How Do People Get The Courage To Kill by illicit(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's natural
Re: How Do People Get The Courage To Kill by heendrix(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Notyamate:
There's this rat that has been disturbing my room. I discovered that this rat has so much messed up with my food stuff. It has destroyed all my noodles. The most painful part is that it didn't finish one noodle before jumping to the other. It just tasted everything all round, leaving it all opened. Mehn I was so hungry and angry.

Then I decided that before this rat kill me, I'll kill it first. So I went out to buy rat gum, I don't want to buy rat poison because of the smell, and I cannot be looking for dead rat all around.

Couple of days ago the gum caught this rat, and I was like you are so dead. I took one shoe and wanted to smash its head, but I couldn't do it.

If you see the way this rat was looking at me with remorseful eyes, my conscience wouldn't let me kill it.

Anyway I took it out from the gum and threw it away.

Nowadays we see so many news about people killing their fellow human, I mean how will you look into someone's eyes and kill them when they pose no threat to you.

So I ask, how do people get the courage to kill?

Lol funny you

(1) (Reply)

Referee Dies After His Friend Hit Him With A Juju Ring During A Match In Iwo. / Red Friday In Yenagoa / Herdsmen Takes Over University Premises In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.