Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (58892 Views)

Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / N85k Bank Contract Staff Job Vs N50k Public School Teaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by charvick(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please what can of online biz. Am a contract staff too and wish to startup my biz too. The slavery thing tire me.
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by moneyissues(m): 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
francisgodstime:
wetin be superlife?

Baba Google am or contact me for whatsapp 07089071850
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by nnamdi65(m): 5:44am On Jun 26, 2020
Hi,
I'm a contract staff like you, A student too, and Also does online business.

Though here in Abuja not Lagos,.

I've been on contract with a multimedia company for 3years and now with a Bank for 1year.

Good news is I've a house of my own during my last three years of my first working place.

Working in the bank or multimedia old workplace give me alot of CONTACTS that enable me do work for my client during weekends like Web designing and internet Networking for organizations.

So you can run the two simultaneously and we'll balance.
You're a graduate, that a good news cos any moment you get converted to core Banking.

Meanwhile you can save up for a particular period of time and go-to business full time in you so desire business.

But you need to start from somewhere. Cos nobody just wakes up to be Rich.
So dear,
Save up, make contact from ur current work station while also have plans...

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by obamartins(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
TruthisGOD:

Please can we talk in private probably through email or WhatsApp? I've sent you a message.
drop the message here.
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by ambitiouschap17: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
obamartins:

Thank God you have a side hustle that is internet-based. If only our youths in Nigeria are not mentally lazy, everything they need is on the internet. I stopped working for anybody since 2017 and I have not looked back.

I am building my business and the projected income for December 2020 is frightening. Recently, I decided to replicate the success of my business by taking over my wife's account and managing it. I started managing the account in March 2020, the pandemic dealt a thorough blow on sales between April and May, but see what the account has brought in this month in the image attached. This is just three months of smart work. You can check my other post to see what my own account brought in. NOTE: I stopped posting my earnings online for security reasons and I didn't attach it intimidate you or anyone, but to let you understand the power of internet-based business. I scaled up with my wife's account so fast because of four years of experience, so it was very easy to replicate it. These things don't just happen overnight. It is a result of the continuous development of one's self in what they have passion for.

Now, let me advise you, don't just quit your job, have a time frame where you will dedicate as much effort to your online business as you have for your job say from now till February 2021, within this period, try to save up money that can sustain your feeding for 7months. Buy food in bulk, bags of rice, beans and other non-perishable staples. Then by the end of March 2021, quit. Within this time frame, draw out your action plan to scale up your online business, watch all the youtube videos that will help you master the business and scale fast. Ensure you focus on the business without anyone distracting you. Don't jump from one business to the other no matter what, stay on the business you are doing and have passion for, until it starts paying you. When you quit, don't look for any other job, focus on your online business. Finally, draw close to God, pray fast and ask God for favor in the business, trust me the Holy Spirit will reveal so much hidden info to help you. As hard as this sound to some people, it still remains the number one principal thing to grow financially - Pay your tithe as the business is bringing in the money, 10% is for God. It is my Spiritual insurance and it has not failed since 2017.

God help you as you take this life-changing decision.

This is my one cent.
All I can see is a result of experience, which has been gain with hardwork and consistency.
I hope one day I will also get this kind of amount.
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by SavageResponse(m): 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
A305:
Lies - No one gets paid 60k in Nigeria of today.

Is that what you think? undecided
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by Ericnrm(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
SavageResponse:

Is that what you think? undecided

You again grin
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by Olawrites: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
nnamdi65:
Hi,
I'm a contract staff like you, A student too, and Also does online business.

Though here in Abuja not Lagos,.

I've been on contract with a multimedia company for 3years and now with a Bank for 1year.

Good news is I've a house of my own during my last three years of my first working place.

Working in the bank or multimedia old workplace give me alot of CONTACTS that enable me do work for my client during weekends like Web designing and internet Networking for organizations.

So you can run the two simultaneously and we'll balance.
You're a graduate, that a good news cos any moment you get converted to core Banking.

Meanwhile you can save up for a particular period of time and go-to business full time in you so desire business.

But you need to start from somewhere. Cos nobody just wakes up to be Rich.
So dear,
Save up, make contact from ur current work station while also have plans...

You make sense my brother
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by Dizasparks(f): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
35824L:
You have something doing and you are complaining. Do you know the respect that society gives you for having a verifiable job you do? And there is no way you can be a banker and have anytime for online business unless you are into bet9ja, Bitcoin etc which are not even reliable sources of income.

I know someone who was earning 30k a month in a microfinance bank and he got married with that salary and you are here talking nonsense as if you were forced to take the job.
Lazy and greedy youths of these days.

Move, with your ridiculous mentality.
Re: My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank by dazzlingd(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dizasparks:

Move, with your ridiculous mentality.
I can't receive DM, you can drop an email to reach you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Abia: Modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.