Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here (287 Views)

Post Ado-ekiti And Akure Jobs Here / Pls Nairaland Member We Also Need Casual Work Post(daily Job) / Full Access To Online Paying Jobs 100% | Not For Lazy Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here by Chris525: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
This period is a tough one for alot of people, most especially teachers, construction workers etc. A lot of people are not earning at all while some just a fraction of what they used to. You can imagine how that can be.

There's been surge in the number of people soliciting help on nairaland & even out there. While we must continue to do our bit for them, its more important they get a lifeline, something to hang on.

To this end, I'm imploring any one with leads on daily or weekly paying jobs to post here, even menial jobs. I'm sure there are people who would be thankful for it. Who knows, you could be saving a life.

Kindly post Job Type, Location & Indicate if Payment is daily or weekly with contact person details.

Thanks & God Bless.
Re: Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here by ProfAmaben(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Chris525:

This period is a tough one for alot of people, most especially teachers, construction workers etc. A lot of people are not earning at all while some just a fraction of what they used to. You can imagine how that can be.

There's been surge in the number of people soliciting help on nairaland & even out there. While we must continue to do our bit for them, its more important they get a lifeline, something to hang on.

To this end, I'm imploring any one with leads on daily or weekly paying jobs to post here, even menial jobs. I'm sure there are people who would be thankful for it. Who knows, you could be saving a life.

Kindly post Job Type, Location & Indicate if Payment is daily or weekly with contact person details.

Thanks & God Bless.
You really need a job! I'm still waiting for your second dose of bullying. Kindly come and continue. I'm patiently waiting for you.
Re: Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here by ProfAmaben(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cyber Bully, come and finish what you started!
I am waiting for you. Just one slip of your location is all I need. You've matched the wrong Lion.

You've boasted on the other thread, you must walk the walk
Re: Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here by ProfAmaben(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
All I need is an email connection, that's all.
Re: Post Daily, Weekly Paying Jobs Here by ProfAmaben(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
You say you no get respect, you would learn first-hand, let me just get that connection, you must come and beat me.

(1) (Reply)

Remote Digital Marketing Officer Needed / Mulitple Dubai Companies Begin Rejecting Nigerian Job Applicants (photos) / Indicate If You Are An Upcoming Blogger (it's Urgent!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.