Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! (8066 Views)

Let's Try And Be Adding "Graphics" When Posting About Snakes Pls / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out! / How Can I Drive Away Snakes In My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Pls someone suggested that we mix sniper with water and spray it inside the house and lock all doors (in form of fumigation).

The person said it will kill any snake inside the house.

Pls kindly give advise and or, anything you all can recommend. Pls!!

thanks all !!
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by emyibe(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
if i hear
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
It can kill a human being within a minute, so why can't it kill a snake? undecided
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by ojun50(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Don't mix with water use like dat

1 Like

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Manuel69: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
I doubt. Except via ingestion. Directly or indirectly. Directly in the sense that the snakes consumes the content of the sniper like the way sucide victims do it or indirectly in the sense that the snake feeds on an animal that consumed the sniper content.

1 Like

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Manuel69: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
dingbang:
It can kill a human being within a minute, so why can't it kill a snake? undecided

It can kill human when consumed not when perceived. I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Manuel69:

It can kill human when consumed not when perceived. I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong
Gosh !!! so what do you suggest bro?
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Manuel69: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
EazyLifeForAll:
Gosh !!! so what do you suggest bro?

Set a trap. If the snake is in a room like the OP Said,. Those trap they use for rats, not those sticky traps o, the other type. That should work
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by dingbang(m): 10:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Manuel69:

lol.. Please pour a concentrated amount of sniper in your room and sleep in the room till the next day . if you are still alive, then I'll be wrong.

1 Like

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Manuel69: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
dingbang:
lol.. Please pour a concentrated amount of sniper in your room and sleep in the room till the next day . if you are still alive, then I'll be wrong.

I have. Not purposely though but the whole content got spilled on the ground while I was asleep. So?
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Coolkid11(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
Manuel69:

I have. Not purposely though but the whole content got spilled on the ground while I was asleep. So?
u no de fear
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Manuel69: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Coolkid11:
u no de fear

You read the post so? I said I didn't spill it knowingly
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by PAQ(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
If u r trying to chase out a particular snake, use bitter kola. Chew or grind some and sprinkle it in the suspected area. Snakes and bitter kola no dey blend.

1 Like

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
thanks my people and I still need more contributions
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Geepee77(m): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2020
PAQ:
If u r trying to chase out a particular snake, use bitter kola. Chew or grind some and sprinkle it in the suspected area. Snakes and bitter kola no dey blend.

You are right, this will help. Also look for a tobacco leave and put it everywhere in the room. In fact use all, spray sniper (don't mix it), use bitter Cola and tobacco. Snake no be animal wei person fit sleep with for same room ooh. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2020
If u feel there is a snake in a particular room,look for dry pepper,(sombo)make a fire with lil charcoal.when it is red hot without flames,pour the dry pepper.make sure you are no where near the fumes from the pepper cus it can make u cough till you pass out.Dem no born any living things in that room well,it die within 30 mins

4 Likes

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thank you all but the issue is that, we're not sure if the snake is inside or not and that is why the advise of sniper comes in....

1 Like

Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Drastical(m): 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
Yes of course,or y do you think they call it sniper cryit is made to kill any enemy of mangringringrin
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
EazyLifeForAll:
Thank you all but the issue is that, we're not sure if the snake is inside or not and that is why the advise of sniper comes in....
did you read my comment or u decided to skip it?thats the best option..I have tried it before
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by OsuGanja(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
If you have problems with snakes then it means their source of food is close to you.. I can fumigate your apart against snakes.. There are chemicals for snakes and it’s best to let a professional handle it
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by pcoolioz(m): 1:16am On Jun 25, 2020
There is a spray we use like sniper but it is for snakes. I could help you check the name tomorrow. It’s very effective but smells like shit mehn. Dunno how long it will take to clear if you use inside your house.
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Benz4pimp:
If u feel there is a snake in a particular room,look for dry pepper,(sombo)make a fire with lil charcoal.when it is red hot without flames,pour the dry pepper.make sure you are no where near the fumes from the pepper cus it can make u cough till you pass out.Dem no born any living things in that room well,it die within 30 mins
Thanks so much brother.... I read it but I decided not to reply because I want to get the pepper ready first before I ask for more help... thanks brother!
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
OsuGanja:
If you have problems with snakes then it means their source of food is close to you.. I can fumigate your apart against snakes.. There are chemicals for snakes and it’s best to let a professional handle it
Please tell us the chemical and I'm sure many people will learn too. thanks
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 26, 2020
EazyLifeForAll:
Thanks so much brother.... I read it but I decided not to reply because I want to get the pepper ready first before I ask for more help... thanks brother!
you welcome...
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by ShopNextDoor: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
pcoolioz:
There is a spray we use like sniper but it is for snakes. I could help you check the name tomorrow. It’s very effective but smells like shit mehn. Dunno how long it will take to clear if you use inside your house.

Please what's the name of the chemical?
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by Slydan204: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Try DD-force. Thank me later
Re: Can Sniper Kill Snakes? Pls Help!! by KingAzubuike(f): 8:58am On Jan 01
It should definitely kill the snake if the snake is still trapped with the sniper concentration after several hours.

However what is certain is that it will drive the snake out from wherever its hiding.

(1) (Reply)

High Blood Content In My Dogs Urine / 100% Pure Female Buabo For Sell / Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.