Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112203 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:10am On Jun 24, 2020
tydi:

Show me where I cussed? If not that I was asking her questions. Are you mad?? Does it me you're mad

49cents is right.

Approach matters a lot. The moment I read the first part of your comment to the person you quoted "Are you a dumbo, stupid or mentally old?" I didn't even bother to continue reading. I know you don't care, but how we address people matters a lot.

If you want to correct people, correct them politely. My 1 penny added to 49 cents.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Tedpgrass: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2020
Any toxicology results available...
RIP to the two..

Divine Comfort to the young children

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 1:01am On Jun 24, 2020
tydi:

Are you a dumbo, stupid or mentally old? If the child was switched at birth as you ignorantly claimed, the child wouldn't have any blood match for either of the couple and we heard the man secretly did DNA which it came out the second child wasn't his, automatically making the wife a H0e, though she doesn't deserve to die.
Must u insult or call names just to prove a point? Pls don't be like that man cos u are showing the signs already.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2020
[quote author=VickyRotex post=91002352]

49cents is right.

Approach matters a lot. The moment I read the first part of your comment to the person you quote "Are you a dumbo, stupid or mentally old?" I didn't even bother to continue reading. I know you don't care, but how we address people matters a lot.

If you want to correct people, correct them politely. My 1 penny added to 49 cents. [/quote
God bless u for this comment]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 1:12am On Jun 24, 2020
tydi:

Are you a dumbo, stupid or mentally old? If the child was switched at birth as you ignorantly claimed, the child wouldn't have any blood match for either of the couple and we heard the man secretly did DNA which it came out the second child wasn't his, automatically making the wife a H0e, though she doesn't deserve to die.
Must u insult to prove ur point? Pls don't be like that man, u are already showing signs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mkoabiola: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Nawa ooo.

Left d poor children to suffer for d sins they never committed

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:48am On Jun 24, 2020
shocked jeeez... This man.... But why? No matter the hurt, people should learn to let go. Its not by force to marry Someone now.. Its not a must that it has to end with you, or if you can't have someone then no one can have them. That mentality is so bad. People should drop it!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mDavenzy: 3:24am On Jun 24, 2020
so many bad occurrence, only God can help us

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 3:46am On Jun 24, 2020
That torture was hell for that woman.. I think they never really loved each other.. Cux if they did,the woman won't cheat,the other won't have the mind to torture someone he loved like that.. I fear for marriages these days o..

Na wah o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Fhowe: 4:52am On Jun 24, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
That torture was hell for that woman.. I think they never really loved each other.. Cux if they did,the woman won't cheat,the other won't have the mind to torture someone he loved like that.. I fear for marriages there days o..

Na wah o
they were not married yet , this is what will end most of this baby mama thingy . This will serve as a lesson to most of the aspiring baby mama’s out there . He his not ready to marry you yet he will not let another man have you ,once you see signs he wants to make you a baby mama run as fast as your legs can carry you please (forget his wealth ,influence or sexual prowess) . Nothing is worth your peace of mind and sanity my own two cents

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by femo86(m): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Seun... Take dis down abeg

embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2020
I am not going to jump to conclusions, it could be a double murder, murder suicide or village people.
It really doesn't make sense to me,so I think behavioural expert should recreat the scene and explain what really happened. They not married, so the threat of divorce is not there. I think what the man does for a living should be the starting point. .was there a threat of black mail, did someone poison their food and decided to create a scene. When were they last seen, there call logs, some planning a suicide like this would obviously be keeping his house in order.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by CHoccolaTE: 6:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Please those people blaming the woman for everything should use their heads

It was never confirmed that that was the reason it happened, dont speak Ill of the dead. The husband might have been on drugs or even mentally unstable.

Secondly even if she cheated, cheating does not justify a wicked act like this, the man could have left her or divorced her instead of turning his children to orphans.

This his action was very evil

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2020
This is sickening! The guy was like 14years her senior and started dating the deceased lady while she was still a teenager and he was in his 30s, already.
I'm sure he must have been very controlling and abusive for years before eventually killing the lady and taking his own life. SAD.

29 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.
Stop watching Korean soap opera,it reduces your IQ, just look at what you just typed, you think you are making sense.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by phemmyfour: 6:25am On Jun 24, 2020
why kill yourself now... nobody to relay the true story. Rumors everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Fhowe:
they were not married yet , this is what will end most of this baby mama thingy . This will serve as a lesson to most of the aspiring baby mama’s out there . He his not ready to marry you yet he will not let another man have you ,once you see signs he wants to make you a baby mama run as fast as your legs can carry you please (forget his wealth ,influence or sexual prowess) . Nothing is worth your peace of mind and sanity my own two cents
My brother,I think you're right .. Peace of mind first o,like you said.. Very important..

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by wiseone28: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2020
I don't know wetin kill a guy morale than when he found out his wife/girlfriend cheats.

I'm not surprise.

Another disadvantage marrying a beautiful girl grin even with the ring in her finger men will still disturb her. grin

12 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by noah24(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
Stop watching low budget nollywood movies and zee world angry

mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.

24 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Toma2: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
Shey men no dey cheat undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by 2cribz: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Dats why i do myself,self-service well i got no story to tell. Promiscous biches made a hoe a hiusewife now you took your life and hers hope you burn in hell.dont be blinded by artificial beauty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by kunleham(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
They were not married as reported.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by mii4u(f): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2020
noah24:
Stop watching low budget nollywood movies and zee world angry

Hahahaha, at least this insult is mild... I will stop watching them.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Infinixs5: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2020
mrgoodd:
The couple involved in the Murder/Suicide incident in Victory Park estate in Lekki, Lagos state on Sunday, June 21, They planned to get married this August 2020, The duo in person of Chris Ndukwe, 39, Olamide Alli, 25, were said to have been dating for over 7 years. The couple has a seven years old son and then had a second son three years ago.
Spokesperson of the state police command, Bala Elkana who confirmed the incident said;
“It is true. Homicide detectives have sealed up the place. They have commenced investigation. The corpse of the man and the woman have been moved to the hospital for an autopsy.
Two kitchen knives were found there and two bottles of Sniper. The woman had injuries from stabbing while foams were coming out of the man’s mouth who is suspected to have taken those Snipers.

Source: https://leakers.ng/photos-from-the-lekki-couple-murder-and-suicide-scenes-disturbing-photos

i dont just understand why we men cant take a cheating woman...?A lady i dated for over 10 years;even this 2020 i can not seem to forgive her.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Infinixs5: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
poshestmina:
Learnt one of his kids was not biologically his...
Apparently madam played "away match "

No all men can bear such pain .
Please don't give another man's kid to another .

Not Everyman will walk away and leave you to God !
Rest in peace to them.

a
As in eeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Any man that lack anger management, will not live peacefully with a woman.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by csamii: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Fhowe:

Story story! Baby mama is still the way forward. Imagine if they were married, he might just decide add the children in the horror show.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by csamii: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2020
But damn some women are heartless o! How you gonna make a man raise another man's child for 3 years?!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by graciamore(f): 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

not all women Ohh may God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Sisijetue:
What a gory sight
Mental health issues cannot be overemphasized

It is easier to say "mental health issues" than admit that human beings are capable of unthinkable evil and malevolence.

And that people shouldn't take people's kindness for weakness.

The kids are at the greatest loss in all these.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by SATANNIST: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
this tells u that no be everybody una go use play. if u are not ready to marry, just conttinue ur olosho work. now the innocent guys life was take for no reason. he fr just kill the cheating bitch and make it look like ACCIDENT
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by azadus18: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Easy case to solve...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.