Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) (112201 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
God, what is this, very pathetic embarassed embarassed. If only the girl knew she wud die that day, mehhnnn..
Truly, nothing kills like ignorance, is she knew she wud die that day, Meehhnnn, believe me, she won't go out.. but she was ignorant of that fact embarassed embarassed
RIP to them both.

I blame the lady for staying despite all the abuse. He didn't start hitting her all of a sudden. It has been going on for years, thus the off and on relationship. The killer had a thing for physically abusing his women and then sexually assaulting them.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
southniyikaye:
Maybe infidelity things

That wasn't the case.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by samvega: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2020
This is the Second Covid-19 Lockdown double homicide I am reading of. The first was the two men in Anambra who, according to reports, fought to the death with broken bottles, over something as simple a quarrel between their wives. That was clearly lockdown related because ordinarily, those two men would have been at work. There is something called 'cabin fever' readers should check out, it is very relevant in these circumstances. The mental health of many Nigerians was really stretched in the past few months as the lockdown disrupted not just personal freedoms but personal economies and consequently emotional and psychological states.

In the coming months the true extent of the damage caused by the lockdown in its various ramifications will begin to unravel, watch out for more relationship problems, job losses, and the associated financial strain and mental health cases. Ordinarily, we should prepare for these occurrences by putting in place some palliatives in advance.

Those groups advocating for a return to total lockdown because of the rising numbers from NCDC should consider the unintended consequences of such a policy on the populace. I think if we did a study of lives lost, livelihoods damaged, dreams shattered, violent crimes experienced, jobs lost, not to talk of marriages and relationships threatened or destroyed directly as a result of lockdown and other pandemic policies adopted we may have totally different perception of policy alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:

God forbid, I am not.

Funny enough, she didn't cheat.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by idonhammer: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Guy stop attracting badluck and setback in your life by self servicing yourself.

Masturbation is a destiny destroyer

Don't quote me because I won't respond

2cribz:
Dats why i do myself,self-service well i got no story to tell. Promiscous biches made a hoe a hiusewife now you took your life and hers hope you burn in hell.dont be blinded by artificial beauty.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Girls are human snakes they hide inside your brains you won’t even know, by the time you find out the ,truth the trauma alone of years of lies and deceit it could stop the heart beat of a man, the man just couldn’t bear it, he lost it all in rage, not everyone could bear such betrayal. Be warned about Nigerian women approach with extreme caution..

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by oluwaahmed: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
The man no try at all, in fact na fool. You are not married to her and you discover one of the child ain't yours why not thank your God and move ahead with your biological son? No matter how much you have invested in her the bigger picture is your child not her.
Also young ladies pls don't give a man another mans kid it will never end well.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
trash, so for ur small mind na only women dey cheat abi, nairaland guys n their usual ways of saying things once the post is about a lady negatively. If it was the man, u wouldn't have said this. As if u havent cheat on a lady
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by damilola1978: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

But why must women always cheat in relationships?? Can't they keep their ass down in one place??
I feel like insulting you walai...is that now justification for murder, what happened to DNA test and calling off the wedding...mad people everywhere forming sane instead of them to book a spot in yaba left
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by nedekid: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
tbtosine:
Stay off any relationship that seems to be a treat to your life either legally piered together or not. Domestic violence that will lead to this can be avoided by working away. Just take a break out or possibly divorce if neccessary. Life is like a coin. You could spend it on anything you wan't but can only be spend once. So once you lose the coin you lose your life.
Oga I don't think this is a case of domestic violence. Domestic violence starts and continues over a period. There is no where in the history of the couple it was stated they had issue of domestic violence.
This case is one of spontaneous rage that lead to murder and suicide. It is alledeged the guy found out one or two kids were not his and he reacted, insanity, rage.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

trash, so for ur small mind na only women dey cheat abi, nairaland guys n their usual ways of saying things once the post is about a lady negatively. If it was the man, u wouldn't have said this. As if u havent cheat on a lady before
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by masterflowx(m): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
r0sy247:
Onyi22 this will be your portion if you keep broke shaming men

Amen!

Cc
Onyi22
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by 2cribz: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Na it aint bro. I got self respect .i no wan blow any girl till august this year.u no naija girls are hopeless and greedy.
idonhammer:
Guy stop attracting badluck and setback in your life by self servicing yourself.

Masturbation is a destiny destroyer

Don't quote me because I won't respond

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by 1x2x3: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
tunize:

ppl have done worse things thats why is good to let go c'mon bro he knew but still wanted to get married to the same girl with that heavy mind the least he could have done is walk away and carry his child.

Again I will say this..... You can't predict your actions if you fall into same scenario. Even if you can, you don't expect the next person to have same tolerance threshold as you. I'm not justifying his actions as I can't do what he did and if he were to be alive then all manner of judgment will serve him right.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2020
jrusky:

Pls is there anywhere cheat was mentioned

Read
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by asanwafo: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Eulalia:
shocked jeeez... This man.... But why? No matter the hurt, people should learn to let go. Its not by force to marry Someone now.. Its not a must that it has to end with you, or if you can't have someone then no one can have them. That mentality is so bad. People should drop it!
So easy as it sounds from ur mouth. Don't force a child on ur husband, if u do, probably the same fate awaits u. Leave if he cant satisfied u sexually. Paternity fraud is a gravious offence which may attract capital punishment.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
marisdgreat:

trash, so for ur small mind na only women dey cheat abi, nairaland guys n their usual ways of saying things once the post is about a lady negatively. If it was the man, u wouldn't have said this. As if u havent cheat on a lady before

U can go and hug a transformer if you are this pained. Women are cheats. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good Point sir... But, Mental illness is real, and increasing at an alarming rate among people across the world including Nigeria, especially among young people between the ages of 18 to 40!!!

This might likely be due to increased pressure to succeed on every side; job losses, massive reduction in income, etc...

A developed nation would make effort to make mental health welfare available to citizens of this age group; organizations and workplaces ought to make it mandatory that employees see mental health professionals occasionally at the expense of the organization.

U have a point buh this is clearly not a mental issue. When u have mental issue u completely loose ur consciousness and begin to see things from a different perspective ie away from reality. Yes a mental person can be violent buh they won't take there life. Depression is the ultimate weapon for sucide and other factors involved.

This is a case of premarital affairs. Since a knife is and sniper is involved I believe both of them know exactly what is happening. There's no concrete evidence to what conspired between them. Buh pls note this not a case of mental issue.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Walking away is still the best option to murdering. If the man wants, he can sue the lady and recover back his money instead of killing her.

chuddyforlife:

after spending all your money training a child that is not yours.....giving him/her the best life he could ever imagine.....
you woke up one morning and heard that the child is not yours.....DNA

do you think is every man that will bear it

people are busy saying walk away...walk away

as if is easy like that

although i condemn the man act but he could have taught her a very big lesson in order different ways

say no to infidelity
so no to promiscuous life
say no to cheating
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

Are u aware that switching of babies is a realit? U don't have the full facts of this story.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by foleskay(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The psychotic guy used plier to pull out her braids one by one. He's definitely a follower of Hannibal Hector.

He really tortured her slowly until she died before taking his miserable life. Why not break up and walk away?
Hope you're learning. You'd better remain loyal cool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by EngineerBode: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
mii4u:

Wat if she didn't cheat, wat if the child was switched at birth? Let's not rule out such possibilities... Did he catch her cheating or he was just suspcting, either way, the deed is way too much.

Look. If the child was switched at birth, then the mother's DNA will not match the child too. I know cheats like you must always try to defend your unfaithful colleagues

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

were u dre with her when she was cheating? dnt say what u dnt know pls
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by marisdgreat(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:

U can go and hug a transformer if you are this pained. Women are cheats. Deal with it
go kiss the devil ass, men are big time cheats,go deal with it too. oponu

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by friendl: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
It all ends here ,....he have done his worst
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by dammiedot(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2020
azmanaty02:
Nawao

And men don't cheat?!!

This is still not an excuse for what the man did
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
foleskay:

Hope you're learning. You'd better remain loyal cool
Learning what? I know a psycho when I meet one. Besides they said they dated on and off so she probably slept with another during d off.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
marisdgreat:

go kiss the devil ass, men are big time cheats,go deal with it too. oponu

As your mother be oponu, na so she transfer the trait to you. Go fvck yourself.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
Saw this on Instagram. Its well.

Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by Emaytex(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
God, what is this, very pathetic embarassed embarassed. If only the girl knew she wud die that day, mehhnnn..
Truly, nothing kills like ignorance, is she knew she wud die that day, Meehhnnn, believe me, she won't go out.. but she was ignorant of that fact embarassed embarassed
RIP to them both.
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by CIAOps: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
The Human Mind is Unpredictable and Dangerous.....
just look at what it has produced. cry
Re: Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) by asanwafo: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Xmuslim:

It doesn't matter. Killing is never the best way. Men cheat too. Why can't he send her out instead of killing both. The guy is crazy to say the least
So easy as u sound.Send her out after spending on another man's child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.