Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS (1727 Views)

NDLEA arrests Italy-bound Lady,Pregnant Woman, Fake Soldier For Drug Trafficking / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Two Men Develop Genital Warts After Gang Raping Prostitute In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Man narrates how a Nigerian lady was pregnant after gang raped in Ghana and how she loses the child from the resulting pregnancy.

The man wrote;
We live in a very wicked world so yesterday someone sent me a voice note concerning this lady in Ghana she’s from imo state.

She came to Ghana to look for a job so she can feed home and some group of Ghana boys raped he and got her pregnant even when she was pregnant another set of people raped her againthen someone took her to the hospital and left her there for more than three weeks.

No friend no family so on the 31st of last month she had to deliver through operation and the baby died On the 15th of this month when I got this picture and voice note guys, I left everything I was doing I couldn’t even take my bath when I got to the hospital @ridge hospital Accra she was crying that they said she can’t bury her baby till she pay 1200 cidis thats ( 98k) naira so this lad I managed to clear up the bills so the baby can be buried then the lady can go home .

Please let the appropriate authorities attend to this issue #SayNoToRape.

See Uncover Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/nigerian-lady-allegedly-gang-raped-in.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by majamajic(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Chaiii, ppl and wickedness, esp(blacks) be like rice and stew embarassed embarassed.
I can't imagine the emotional pain the woman will be going tru now, may the good lord console her, amen
Tell the wicked is shall never be well with them. Shallom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Juliusmomoh: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
majamajic:
Too bad
What is 'too bad' ?? , The baby no suppose de alive sef..
Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Olabode971(f): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Reporting to NPF or other security operatives is just waiting of time and hard earn money...

Right answer is A M A D I O H A

Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 24, 2020
This is bad "badder" "baddest"!
How could they? I mean... Whats with the gang rape twice? She had better left that place and go for serious deliverance. Chai!
Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 24, 2020
There are truly no words to describe this situation

cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 24, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Graysons: 5:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Nawa ooo it is well.

Where is that Ghanaian creep rampantlover come and see the handwork of your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by SaintBishop: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2020
I hope she get the Justice she deserved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Graysons: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by alpha2zulu: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Graysons:
She is Igbo LMAO.

Where is that Ghanaian creep rampantlover come and see the handwork of your brothers.

So, what makes it wrong being Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Lady Pregnant After Gang-raped, Loses The Child She Delivered. PHOTOS by Graysons: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2020
alpha2zulu:

So, what makes it wrong being Igbo?
I don't know you tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Arrested After Posing With A Car He Purchased With Fake Debit Alert / Oh No! Unidentified Woman Allegedly Thrown Out Of Moving Car In Niger State. PIX / Hushpuppi/kyari: Show Off (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.