Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos (1027 Views)

Love Is Blind: See The Wonderful Pictures Of Couple That Breaks The Internet / Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / Lovely Photo Of Couple Kissing But Their Baby Does Not Show One Bit Of Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by Mixt: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
New photos of Chris Ndukwe and Olamide Alli —the couple who were involved in the trending murder-suicide incident that happened at Victory Park estate in Lagos over the weekend— have emerged online.

On Monday, June 22, news made the rounds of how the groom-to-be, Chris stabbed his fiance, Olamide to death and then committed suicide by consuming a pesticide.

The couple were planning to tie the knot later in August of this year but have been in a troubled relationship for over seven years. They have two boys, a 7 year old and a 3 year old.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/06/23/photos-of-couple-involved-in-murder-suicide-incident-in-lagos-graphic-photos-from-murder-scene/

Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Subhanalahi
Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by Juliusmomoh: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Double wahala for dead body (olamide voice).. . If some people comit sucide, why do they think they are going . #rest in hell
Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by DonBenny77(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na woah!
Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by alphaRego01(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by jigganigga: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
this is what paternity fraud can cause ,
so girls carry Your belle go give Who get am abeg or close those legs
Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by Amanda4life: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
I'm becoming more afraid for my children.

Me I have developed tactics on how to look away on a cheating spouse.

I pray God give my children wisdom to handle such situations, in case such arises in their life.
I sincerely pray they don't meet Such in life

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Beautiful lady and fine dude, gone just like that.

They didn't even think about their innocent kids, what a selfish couple.

My heart bleeds for the sons that will grow up without the love of a mum and guidance of a dad. cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder-suicide Incident In Lagos + Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 24, 2020
This couple are wicked. Why would this kind of cute people do this to their children? What kind of memories/legecy is this?
This man was only thinking about himself and no one else.
So sad.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get This Statement Off My Head / Happy Children's Day To All Nairaland's Children / To All Christians Watching Bbnaija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.