Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. (6115 Views)

Even Nature Proves That For Every Action There Is A Price To Be Paid. / Deconstructing The Lies & Myth of Consensual Adult Homosexuality/Same Sex Union / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

Did you actually read the message?

Attack arrows? You think that's what I came here to do?

Let me ask you:

Do you believe in the Creator of heaven and earth?

Do you believe in the eternal judgement?

Do you believe demons exist?

What is sin?

Is homosexuality a sin?

How can someone still believe homosexuality is a satanic and demonic agenda sent from the West to the children of God in 2020?? grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

El Elohe Yahshrael!

If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.

Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.

Homosexuality defiles the earth.

Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.

Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.

The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.

Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.

There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born.

The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

All other sins does not pollute the earth and doesn't glorify the kingdom of Satan?? grin

You're too dumb to understand that paedophilia will never be accepted because it takes away it breaches the morality of consent like raping...so quit trying to slot it in with homosexuality to sound sleek! Imagine this illiterate trying to equate homosexuality with paedophilia and suicide grin

So you finally accepted we didn't make the choice, why then are you still bothering yourself?? undecided okay cos you added a drop of Satanism into it, you think it'll mean something??

Anyways I'm still cherry, i want you to break my seal for me...you seem like you'll have a big cockh kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
RichieMichie:

My guy, are you gay today? grin grin grin
I have always admitted that there is nothing wrong in being a homosexual
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by RichieMichie: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

El Elohe Yahshrael!

If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.

Yes, make it seem all about you. You don't even care what struggles they had while alive but make it all about you.

elated177:

Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.

Homosexuality is not only sex between 2 consenting adult. It also includes 2 consenting adults who's romantically involved. Now, shove your bigot and prejudiced morality down your bitch throat.

elated177:

Homosexuality defiles the earth.
Humans are the ones defiling the earth, destroying mother nature, not only homosexuals.

elated177:

Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.
Aye, Satan is a symbol of resistance, I'm glad we are representing him well.

elated177:

Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.
How? water , air, which kind of pollution, be specific and detailed?

elated177:

The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.

Oh shit, the premise of your discussion is religion and spiritually. My bad, forgive me. I didn't know i was talking to someone high on the opium of illusion.

elated177:

Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.
Yes oo, this is so true, I was recruited into homosexuality early this year by Dikemighty. Nonsense and stupid talk.
There's nothing remotely demonic about homosexuality. Your hate and prejudice here is what is demonic. Wishing death and all kind of misery to LGBT+ persons just because they simply didn't conform into your heteronormaltive standards is pure and undiluted witchcraft.

elated177:

There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
I certainly must ask my parents where they're hiding their idols so I'd destroy it.

elated177:

So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born.
In this day and age you still go about talking about how people are demonicaly possessed before conception?wonderful

elated177:

The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.
Las las you finally said it, homosexuality is the gravest sin. Murder, fraud and criminal acts etc are nothing compared to homosexuality. See one reason why I don't do religion? Religious peeps will condemn that which only suits them. Idiot.

BTW, homosexuality is not a sin.

elated177:

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.
Our dearly beloved father clearly instructed us to love, for it is the greatest commandment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
RichieMichie:

Yes, make it seem all about you. You don't even care what struggles they had while alive but make it all about you.

Homosexuality is not only sex between 2 consenting adult. It also includes 2 consenting adults who's romantically involved. Now, shove your bigot and prejudiced morality down your bitch throat.

Humans are the ones defiling the earth, destroying mother nature, not only homosexuals.

Oh shit, the premise of your discussion is religion and spiritually. My bad, forgive me. I didn't know i was talking to someone high on the opium of illusion.

Yes oo, this is so true, I was recruited into homosexuality early this year by Dikemighty. Nonsense and stupid talk.
There's nothing remotely demonic about homosexuality. Your hate and prejudice here is what is demonic. Wishing death and all kind of misery to LGBT+ persons just because they simply didn't conform into your heteronormaltive standards is pure and undiluted witchcraft.

I certainly must ask my parents where they're hiding their idols so I'd destroy it.

In this day and age you still go about talking about how people are demonicaly possessed before conception?wonderful

Las las you finally said it, homosexuality is the gravest sin. Murder, fraud and criminal acts etc are nothing compared to homosexuality. See one reason why I don't do religion? Religious peeps will condemn that which only suits them. Idiot.

Our dearly beloved father clearly instructed us to love, for it is the greatest commandment.

The detailed response!!! I Stan! cool

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by DappaD: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
HuntSon:

You do all sort of sins everyday and you claim to worship Almighty God? undecided

Was my question directed to you?
Oponu
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
DappaD:

Was my question directed to you?
Oponu

Was the thread made for you?? Okuku

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
HuntSon:

Oh so sins have grade by grade?? cheesy

Wonderful! So you pick the lesser sins and do it?? Hallelujah! grin

All sins are sins. However, there are grievous sins.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
HuntSon:

So you think homosexuality is a choice that you can just choose to change like a garment? Why haven't you changed your heterosexuality?? So you think we'll choose persecution and hatred over straightness??

Do you even have any desire to turn away from it? Do you even consider it a sinful act?

HuntSon:

When it comes to gayness, y'all sinning Heteros will suddenly turn preachers! The funniest thing is how you Christians threaten Muslims, atheists, Buddhists and many more with your concepts, expecting them to believe you but you never for once wanna believe theirs grin

Did I say anywhere that I am a Christian? The latent attempt at whipping up sentiments is noted. I don't know about Buddhism, I know Muslims condemn homosexuality. Stop the cheap attempt at emotional blackmail.

As a saint/servant/messenger of YHVH Almighty, I neither impose nor attempt to impose my views on anyone. I speak what the Scriptures command me to speak and that is it.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
HuntSon:

See our Christian brother who was preaching some minutes ago grin

Did I say anything vile? Again, I am not a Christian.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
HuntSon:

How can someone still believe homosexuality is a satanic and demonic agenda sent from the West to the children of God in 2020?? grin grin grin

The Word of the Creator of the ends of the Earth is eternal. The Word does not change. Cultures may change, but the Word of life does not change. Has human stopped depending on oxygen for life? One hundred years from now, if the Father has not destroyed this present world, homosexuality will still remain sinful and abominable in his sight.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:
you are not a Christian? What then are you?

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
HuntSon:

All other sins does not pollute the earth and doesn't glorify the kingdom of Satan?? grin

There are activities humans engage in which pollute the earth. Such activities include oil spillage, indiscriminate disposal of waste products and other harmful substances, etc.

Sexual Immorality pollutes and defiles the earth spiritually. Of all the kinds of sexual immorality, homosexuality is the chief polluter. I have highlighted these points already. There are the physical and spiritual aspects of existence.

HuntSon:

You're too dumb to understand that paedophilia will never be accepted because it takes away it breaches the morality of consent like raping...so quit trying to slot it in with homosexuality to sound sleek! Imagine this illiterate trying to equate homosexuality with paedophilia and suicide grin

Some of you have comprehension problem. You just saw homosexuality and flew of the handle. Within the context of the message, the reason pedophilia came in was explicitly stated.

Again, comprehension problem. How old are you? Do you know what analogy is? Who equated homosexuality with suicide or even pedophilia?

HuntSon:

So you finally accepted we didn't make the choice, why then are you still bothering yourself?? undecided okay cos you added a drop of Satanism into it, you think it'll mean something??

SMH! Low understanding capacity. So everything I wrote in that message boiled down to that little assertion of yours? That summary of yours was all you gathered from the message? Didn't you do comprehension in school? The issue of choice or no choice is clearly explained in the message. Na wa.

Want to be more informed? Read:

https://www.nairaland.com/5046278/no-iota-doubt-homosexuality-satans

https://www.nairaland.com/5573663/gender-sexuality-biology

https://www.nairaland.com/5170607/homosexuality-greatest-joy-satan-demons
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
you are not a Christian? What then are you?

A saint/servant/messenger of Yahushua the Messiah. I am a follower of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

A saint/servant/messenger of Yahushua the Messiah. I am a follower of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

So you are not a follower of Jesus Christ then since He has not called His own to follow the 10 commandments but the commandments that He has given them instead?

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
RichieMichie:

Now to you. I really should ignore you and all your vileness, but let me obllige you a little.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So you are not a follower of Jesus Christ then since He has not called His own to follow the 10 commandments but the commandments that He has given them instead?

What do you mean?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

What do you mean?
Well, Jesus Christ laid out a new Covenant, complete with new set of blessings, curses, eligibility requirements, a seal even( the Spirit of God Himself), commandments and missions for His followers to write on their hearts and obey every moment of their lives. Jesus Christ also fulfilled the obligations of the old Covenant on behalf of those who would choose to follow Him.

The 10 commandments lay out the framework for what constitutes sin, and it is part of what some refer to as the Law of sin and death, meaning that upon death, the law looses its hold on the person who holds to it(no eternal life promise with that package).
Jesus Christ, however, came that we may have Life and have it abundantly by obeying His commandments. So, yes, since you choose to obey the commandments that define sin unto death alone, then it means you don't believe in Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him Obey His commandments.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
RichieMichie:

Another one here with comprehension problem!

RichieMichie:

Did you say anything new? Did I state anything contrary to what to stated above? Bigot and prejudiced, huh? Big words. Be sure to know their meanings.

RichieMichie:

Yeah true. Humans are defiling and polluting the earth. There are the physical and spiritual aspects of human existence. Homosexuality is the chief polluter of this spiritual aspect of existence. I have explained this already.

RichieMichie:

Ok. Glad you pointed that out. I suggest you all steer clear of the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty and desist from twisting them to furnish some form of justification for the detestable act of homosexuality.

At least, you have boldly stated whose servant you are.

RichieMichie:

Pathetic!

RichieMichie:

Pathetic attempt at being canny.

RichieMichie:

Congratulations on your recruitment! You must be very proud! Again, congratulations!

Homosexuality is demonic. It is the chief polluter of the spiritual environment.

State where I wished harm on anybody because of their sexual orientation. It is even those in same-sex relationships who wish those who condemn the abomination all sorts of evil.

Your latent attempts at whipping up sentiments and emotional blackmail constitute the unadulterated witchcraft. After all, it is part of witchcraft. And homosexuality and witchcraft are two sides of the same coin...Satanic/demonic coin. No surprise at all.

RichieMichie:

Pathetic!

RichieMichie:

Where did I state that?

RichieMichie:

Las las you finally said it, homosexuality is the gravest sin. Murder, fraud and criminal acts etc are nothing compared to homosexuality. See one reason why I don't do religion? Religious peeps will condemn that which only suits them.

I never said that.

RichieMichie:

Homosexuality is an abominable and a detestable sinful act. There is no confusion in that.

RichieMichie:

You mean Satan? Who is your father?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Well, Jesus Christ laid out a new Covenant, complete with new set of blessings, curses, eligibility requirements, a seal even( the Spirit of God Himself), commandments and missions for His followers to write on their hearts and obey every moment of their lives. Jesus Christ also fulfilled the obligations of the old Covenant on behalf of those who would choose to follow Him.

The 10 commandments lay out the framework for what constitutes sin, and it is part of what some refer to as the Law of sin and death, meaning that upon death, the law looses its hold on the person who holds to it(no eternal life promise with that package).
Jesus Christ, however, came that we may have Life and have it abundantly by obeying His commandments. So, yes, since you choose to obey the commandments that define sin unto death alone, then it means you don't believe in Jesus Christ since Jesus Christ said that those who love Him Obey His commandments.

Hmmmmh!

I take it that by Jesus Christ, you mean Yahushua the Messiah?

If yes, then I will use his name in my responses. You can stick with your Jesus.

Ok?

Fine!

Who is Yahushua the Messiah?

What Commandments did he give?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

Hmmmmh!
I take that Jesus Christ, you mean Yahushua the Messiah?
If yes, then I will use his name in my responses. You can stick with your Jesus.
Ok?
Fine!
What Commandments did he give?
Nope, I was referring to Jesus Christ...I call Him by that name and He answers. As for His commandments, there are about 46 of them and they are found in the gospels written about Him. If you spent the day reading through the book of Matthew, without blinders on, you will not miss the details of the new covenant that is Jesus Christ revealed to you.

The life that He came to give us is found in every word that comes out of the mouth of God i.e. the word of God and that is Jesus Christ. every word He spoke that is recorded is a part of the covenant.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Nope, I was referring to Jesus Christ...I call Him by that name and He answers. As for His commandments, there are about 46 of them and they are found in the gospels written about Him. If you spent the day reading through the book of Matthew, without blinders on, you will not miss the details of the new covenant that is Jesus Christ revealed to you.

The life that He came to give us is found in every word that comes out of the mouth of God i.e. the word of God and that is Jesus Christ. every word He spoke that is recorded is a part of the covenant.

Who is Jesus Christ?

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

Who is Jesus Christ?
I know Jesus Christ and can tell you of Him.

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

There are activities humans engage in which pollute the earth. Such activities include oil spillage, indiscriminate disposal of waste products and other harmful substances, etc.

Sexual Immorality pollutes and defiles the earth spiritually. Of all the kinds of sexual immorality, homosexuality is the chief polluter. I have highlighted these points already. There are the physical and spiritual aspects of existence.

Some of you have comprehension problem. You just saw homosexuality and flew of the handle. Within the context of the message, the reason pedophilia came in was explicitly stated.

Again, comprehension problem. How old are you? Do you know what analogy is? Who equated homosexuality with suicide or even pedophilia?

SMH! Low understanding capacity. So everything I wrote in that message boiled down to that little assertion of yours? That summary of yours was all you gathered from the message? Didn't you do comprehension in school? The issue of choice or no choice is clearly explained in the message. Na wa.

Want to be more informed? Read:

https://www.nairaland.com/5046278/no-iota-doubt-homosexuality-satans

https://www.nairaland.com/5573663/gender-sexuality-biology

https://www.nairaland.com/5170607/homosexuality-greatest-joy-satan-demons

Brother don't even bother yourself...I am the chief polluter of the earth grin are you okay now?? undecided
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

The Word of the Creator of the ends of the Earth is eternal. The Word does not change. Cultures may change, but the Word of life does not change. Has human stopped depending on oxygen for life? One hundred years from now, if the Father has not destroyed this present world, homosexuality will still remain sinful and abominable in his sight.

Ride on hetero grin
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

You're not a Christian but you're acting like God's personal assistant?? shocked I'm done

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by HuntSon(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
elated177:

Do you even have any desire to turn away from it? Do you even consider it a sinful act?

Did I say anywhere that I am a Christian? The latent attempt at whipping up sentiments is noted. I don't know about Buddhism, I know Muslims condemn homosexuality. Stop the cheap attempt at emotional blackmail.

As a saint/servant/messenger of YHVH Almighty, I neither impose nor attempt to impose my views on anyone. I speak what the Scriptures command me to speak and that is it.

Okay Mr Messenger...gays didn't make any attempt to change throughout their lives...we just discovered we were gay and accepted it whole heartedly in a Homophobic world undecided

Hallelujah! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2020
Kobojunkie:

I know Jesus Christ and can tell you of Him.

Go ahead.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2020
HuntSon:

You're not a Christian but you're acting like God's personal assistant?? shocked I'm done

Which God are you talking about?

Is Christianity the owner of the Creator of heaven and earth?
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
HuntSon:

Okay Mr Messenger...gays didn't make any attempt to change throughout their lives...we just discovered we were gay and accepted it whole heartedly in a Homophobic world undecided

Hallelujah! cheesy

I am glad you have gotten the message.
Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
elated177:

Go ahead.
i did

1 Like

Re: Same-sex relationship is vile: Even Nature Abhors Homosexuality. by FuckHomophobes: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2020
OP I like you, I would love to pop your cherry grin.

Hope you're clean down below?

Richiemichie ya a clown grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did God Forsake Jesus And Leave Him to Suffer. / When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? / The Ancient Israelites Were BANTUS - Video & Textual Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.