Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps (5645 Views)

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by AmeboBook: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Did you know that gorgeous looking actress Tayo Sobola, also known as Sotayo Gaga, used to be a tomboy. In fact, she even had thick biceps!

She captioned;

"Since everyone is sleeping, let me just drop this and go jejely �‍♀️�‍♀️ ( Yes i used to be more of a tomboy)
Thank you Lord for the gift of life.
Oba Afuni ma siregun
Oba Abani mule ma dani
Oba Aseda,Ameda,Aweda,Adeda
Olorun mi ni ���"

Reactions below.

iam_lushqueen:" I'm not sleeping I see you drop it hawt hawt you pretty always but this one na tomboy look oo ����".

comffy_ajoke: "Ah��‍♀️ I be they sleep before this pic woke me up��‍♀️ make una delete am abegi so I go fit get sound sleep �".

gbengasky_: "is this not muscles I'm seeing �. Original gangsta".

lightpen_inspiration: "Awwww see ur biceps � �����❤️".

chincolii: "Me I dey feel you,, I no sleep oo,, we just pretend nii oo@sotayogaga".

oluwa_winky_of_kwara: "You are beautiful in both way�".

ojelabi.immaculate: "I'm awake ooo...Cuteness redefined!"

dee_observer: "Tomboy fit you oooo @sotayogaga ❤️❤️❤️".

amebomichael: "Mr & Mrs Sotayo in one person lol @sotayogaga".

kabirsreal1: "Tayo why u know play ball sef.. Mehn u for Sabi play ball."

https://www.amebobook.com/reactions-as-tayo-sobola-shares-throwback-to-when-she-was-a-tomboy-with-thick-biceps-mr-mrs-sotayo-in-one-person/

Source: Amebo Book

2 Likes

Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Jochabed(f): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
O my God! See muscle!!! Thank God For The Transition.
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by meobizy(f): 4:01am On Jun 24, 2020
So now she'll have Christian mother arms with a horrible cross tattoo. Yuck.

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Sapphire86(f): 5:15am On Jun 24, 2020
She looked like a lesbian... I hope I'm wrong sha

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by phemmyfour: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2020
She's almost going bobrisky way but good parenting and discipline brought her feminism back

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by happybee: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2020
Me: And how did you loose all those biceps and six packs?

Tayo: I started eating amala.
grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Millennialaku(m): 7:42am On Jun 24, 2020
happybee:
Me: And how did you loose all those biceps and six packs?

Tayo: I started eating amala.
grin
and deek too

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by COdeGenesis: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Sapphire86:

You are not wrong. 99% of tomboys are lesbians. I wont be suprised if she is still into that dirty lifestyle. Once it has eaten deep into someone it is usually hard to stop
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by teemotee: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2020
Sapphire86:
COdeGenesis:

You are not wrong. 99% of tomboys are lesbians. I wont be suprised if she is still into that dirty lifestyle. Once it has eaten deep into someone it is usually hard to stop
see leg chain sef. she was def a lesbiana
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by COdeGenesis: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2020
teemotee:
see leg chain sef. she was def a lesbiana

I am 99% sure she is still one
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Stooi76(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2020
She's not the one. This the picx of the lez that kill her partner now.
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Olayinka777(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2020
COdeGenesis:

Well I wouldn't want to argue. There was one back then during my Uni days. This one was a confirmed one, the way she talks,walks,acts & all. She liked me so much & I knew she wanted me to date her but I just didn't dig her,I just liked her as an ordinary friend. She did it to the extent of chasing some of by girlfriends away.
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Liposure: 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olayinka777:
Well I wouldn't want to argue. There was one back then during my Uni days. This one was a confirmed one, the way she talks,walks,acts & all. She liked me so much & I knew she wanted me to date her but I just didn't dig her,I just liked her as an ordinary friend. She did it to the extent of chasing some of by girlfriends away.
see as u miss the opportunity of a possible 3some
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Olayinka777(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Liposure:
see as u miss the opportunity of a possible 3some
;
Lolz 3 wetin! I be guy o!
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Liposure: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
Olayinka777:
; Lolz 3 wetin! I be guy o!
lol. I mean two girls, one guy
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Olayinka777(m): 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Liposure:
lol. I mean two girls, one guy
I hear u
Re: Tayo Sobola Shares Throwback To When She Was A Tomboy With Thick Biceps by Sehindemi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
meobizy:
So now she'll have Christian mother arms with a horrible cross tattoo. Yuck.
She is a muslim.
What else do you have to say?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Notorious B.i.g Vs 2pac Shakur Who Da Best / Most Beautiful African Actresses / First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.