Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? (32602 Views)

ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University? / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Genesils(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2020
QVicky10:
Mountain Top University.

No wonder grin
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Floda: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Multiplier7:

Send me a mail OK

1 - 3. Cowrywise can do a lot most especially savings. It helps you to be properly guided on how to meet your savings target either monthly or yearly. But me personally I didn't use it for savings, banks can do that for me. I invested on mutual fund with it. And you can watch your interest grow with the app

a. Meristem : I really love meristem and I do recommend it to any investor who needs stock brokers to trade stocks with.

b. Afrinvest is good too. But before you are qualified to trade stocks, you must have a CSCS account and a Clearing House Number (CHN)

For amount, it depends on your capabilities. But remember, the higher the amount, the higher the profit. That's why I laugh at people that always tell you to bring 5k to get 1 million. Can you imagine. It doesn't work like that. You use money to get money. But I advice you start small OK. And then build it like an edifice. Treasury bill under Afrinvest is minimum 100k.. Federal government bonds is minimum 1 mil some 5 mil minimum. For shares, is 10k minimum

4. Is for buying and selling. But we have short term investment and long term investments of shares.

NOTE: You must study the market properly ( following the daily stocks info before you invest)

All the best.

OK Boss, I just sent a mail.

As a student, what is the minimum amount one can use to invest in mutual funds, because I heard one need to invest bigger amount to get good returns from them.

Also what is the Investment period when buying shares.
what is the duration for short term investment and long term investments..
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Multiplier7(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Floda:

OK Boss, I just sent a mail.

As a student, what is the minimum amount one can use to invest in mutual funds, because I heard one need to invest bigger amount to get good returns from them.

Also what is the Investment period when buying shares.
what is the duration for short term investment and long term investments..

I saw your mail...let's continue on WhatsApp
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Smartlight(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
can you send to email.smartlight102@gmail.com
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by michaelibeh2: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
lexdany:
1). learned more about forex and crypto currencies.

2). watched more than a hundred movies ( i'm a movie freak). i watch everything from series to single movies but i don't fw nigerian movies tho.

3). i was scammed online by some of those read news and get paid sites( i've learnt my lesson sha).

4). learnt video editing and text animation.

5). i also found some legit sites where i earn free bitcoin( one of the major achievement of the lockdown) free money grin
6). i also started some body building exercises (we need to look sexy yeah cheesy
Pm me on 08146613203 nd I'll add you to the group
Pls can can you share with me the sites where you earn free bitcoin.
WhatsApp :08025457411.
Mail:michaelibeh1990@gmail.com
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by panton(m): 1:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Do you know that there is smart contract that earns you Ethereum with and without Referralss?!!!

I will teach and introduce you an ethereum smart contract that can earn you thousands of dollars in a short while.

This is the first ever 100 percent decentralised platform. And it's rank the smartest ethereum smart contract in the world.

This is a great business opportunity , I highly recommend you all to join.

This is a secure earning program that operates on a Smart Contract. It allows you to work from home or any location even without having any computer knowledge. The program is flexible, with no time limit, targets or pressure. You can earn thousands of dollars even without reffering anybody, or selling any thing.

This is a unique and very secure program. By the fact that it runs on the ethereum blockchain, that cannot be altered or terminated.

All you need to get started is your smart phone. And you get paid directly into your account.

To join and have the BEST Sponsor , please use my link to sign up: https://forsage.io/i/aqxrkm/
.....My ID# is: 313638
If you have questions you can reach out to me: WhatsApp: +2348134998522 OR Email: cryptomagnet234@gmail.com I am happy to
help you. I offer Awesome Free Resources to ALL who join me and my Team! Lets build this together!!!

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by echizzy: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2020
�Learnt baking
�Achieved alot already in the farm�
� Have been able to read alot of books
� Currently trying to develop myself in keyboarding
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by PDSI(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2020
You can still achieve something check my signature now.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by tcfertilizermac: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Study hard and improve yourself.
NPK fertilizers or composite fertilizers belong to what are defined as the mineral fertilizers consisting of the elements nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). This multi-component fertilizer is mainly produced in the manufacturing method of the drum granulation or compacting. Here the named insured components are granulated with the addition of water and other additives in the first case and compacted in the second case which means that they are cramped under high-pressure. After it the resulting granules are classified according to the screening result and crushed or compacted resp. granulated again.
For industrially produced fertilizers the product has the form of granules. The particle size distribution of the multi-component fertilizers is of elementary importance: only a balanced grain distribution without dust allows modern fertilizer spreaders to reach an optimal throw which can be up to 25 m. For the user this means less effort during application of NPK composite fertilizer.
In npk fertilizer production process,we can use the roller press granulator https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/fertilizer-granulator-machine-series/roller-press-granulator.html machine to make the npk fertilizer granulator by using the extrusion method.And in the bio fertilizer production process,we can choose the flat die granulator organic fertilizer machine https://m.hqhifertilizermachine.com/products/ to finish the production process to finish the granulation process.Different type fertilizer granulator machine can be used in different type fertilizer manufacturing process sometimes,and it has different type working principle.
Zhengzhou Huaqiang, China's best quality fertilizer granulator manufacturer, has developed special solutions and suitable fertilizer granulator machine price for a lot of clients which have proved their value successful in practice.

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Nosainwe(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
lexdany:

Drop your number lemme add you to the group.
please add me too
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by NisforNicky: 2:27am On Jun 30, 2020
madjnr:

If you are good with words... I can offer you a content writing gig frequently

hi.
please I need this too..
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by madjnr: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
NisforNicky:

hi.
please I need this too..

Join the group for writers and message me

https:///HuJ88s0o9In1QAlO2vt48T
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by NisforNicky: 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
madjnr:

Join the group for writers and message me
link not working
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by madjnr: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
If you are a student or someone who needs a side hustle as a content writer... Reach out to me, I can pay you for writing content frequently..
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by madjnr: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
NisforNicky:

link not working

Add me on WhatsApp zero nine zero 24624997
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Dranoid: 12:55am On Jul 02, 2020
mikeybrainy:

Recommended if you wanna learn
Sololearn
Duolingo
Udemy
Udacity
YouTube
W3schools
Freecodecamp
Telegram (one of the best thing to happen to me during this lockdown)
Google!!!
Nairaland
Even Facebook
Twitter programmers community
Stack Overflow
Even Quora sef!!!
Sha learn and develop yourself

bro Please can you expand on the telegram and twitter part
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by EKATEHILAH: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2020
Elimon:
Many things o..
Completed my play 'A Piece of Wind and Sky'
Stayed active on twitter
Read a couple of good novels and Dramas and reviewed one (The Westing Game)..very interesting!..
Started online Trading with OnMyRise.com
Did some minor businesses just not to keep pocket empty
Tried guitar home training
Visited people I never had time to visit in my hometown
Got arrested by SARS..(for something i wasn't guilty of)..spent 2 hours in custody
Had a Contract to write for a new blog..start next month..good pay
hoping for the best
pls is onmyrise real.hv u been paid
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by EKATEHILAH: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kingsasian:
Started affiliate marketing and started earning my first dollars weekly. Hit me up if you want to learn not free though.
pls can i learn this from you.tanz
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Elimon(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
EKATEHILAH:
pls is onmyrise real.hv u been paid
Me seff i don tire for them..im into forsage now..its legit
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by EKATEHILAH: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
Elimon:

Me seff i don tire for them..im into forsage now..its legit
have u seen anyone collect d money.what is the site for forsage
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Bijeh: 3:37am On Jul 09, 2020
https:///CrBcCb1say3Hmj8GZ2vrXK
100 days and counting? jump on this...
Click link to join class

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Learning python,HTML,

Trying to build some tech I think I'll start with a smartwatch (no supplies for it, I'm still searching)

Learning Chinese on a facebook group, also learning how to speak German too Hadampson thank you for that your lesson, bruder(i can speak a little Spanish, i learnt it from a friend) Portuguese too

Please bro what's the name of the fb group??...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2020
Multiplier7:
Nice question

I have learnt a lot in this 100 days o

Books : I have read very nice books that I believed will and have positioned me for life.

1. The Richest man in Babylon
2. Think and grow rich
3. Rich dad poor dad
4. The millionaire next door
5.The parable of dollars

I have been able to stop working for money rather to make money work for me. That I should not mind liabilities which removes money from my pocket but to focus more on assets which puts more money in my pocket.

I have been able to increase my investment by learning about the stock market.
I have three accounts now on Afrinvest, Meristem and Cowrywise.

Currently I own shares in Zenith bank, Fidelity and Dangcem ( I plan investing more in future)

I learned how to use Canva. Though I didn't do much.

Most importantly I learnt to save more, not only to save but to also invest and invest my gains too.

So far it has been so good. School should not open again. Our lecturers should just call us and ask us to swear that we understand all they have been teaching us.

NOTE: You can search for the authors of those books mentioned above if you care to read them for your good.

I am MULTIPLIER

Hello bro could you guide me on the requirements on ...Afrinvest, Meristem and Cowrywise ?...

Would really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
SirMichael1:
Hilarious!
Lol bro I love that Movie...THUG LIFE...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
Johnrayban:
I went back to my approved upwork account. researched on which skills pays most. Then i learnt how to write cover letter you know when applying for jobs on freelancing sites. Then improving my skill set. As soon as i deem myself marketable, i would start applying for jobs.

Read books.

I hope i would start earning soon. Cos at home it's constant complain of sleeping, eating or being seen as useless.

If only i had graphic digital tablet mehn i would have being making my money. Just have to do it d hard way with mouse on laptop and fingers on screen.

Please how did you get an approved upwork??...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
CirocBoi:

I learnt ethical hacking and Adobe premiere pro took me for than 3months to perfect both, you can't learn all that within 100days... Just say you glanced through them!!!

Please bro how did you go about learning ethical hacking?...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Planning to learn everything sololearn has to offer (on python now).

Waiting for cryptos price to fall so I can buy and hold.

Learning Forex.

Refreshing my memory, learning some advanced stuff I don't learn in school.

Looking for job postings I can apply with my ssce cert. or internship letter online. Wasting money on transportation only to get "we're not collecting I.T. students" or "we'll call you when the lockdown is over" is not the way to go right now.

Watching some old movies and series I missed growing up.

Games and all...

Did you find any where for good job postings?...

interested...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Chuky7(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2020
jamb20s:
I created a Smartbot, a Whatsapp Bot that put paying bills , mobile recharge/data and funds transfer right in your pocket . Just as easy as chatting with a friend..

www.aidapay.ng

Nice bro...

How did you design one...
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by Johnrayban: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chuky7:

Please how did you get an approved upwork??...
I registered it and got approved 2018.
Re: 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? by SirMichael1: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol bro I love that Movie...THUG LIFE...
I too. I watched the movie and it touched my kidneys! My precious kidneys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / See Photos Of Unical Year 1 Students Standing Outside To Recieve Gss / Characteristics Of Living Things (mr Niger D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.