Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria With Skrill And Neteller - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria With Skrill And Neteller (341 Views)

My Ordeal With Skrill / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / My terrible experience with skrill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria With Skrill And Neteller by chinkenz(m): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2020
hi
i have been doing online business for a while
but nigeria banks recently reduced the international TRANSACTION LIMIT

SO I NOW buy skrill and neteller in exchange for naira which i will send to your desired bank accounts
MY RATE
#400 PER DOLLAR FOR ANY AMOUNT YOU DESIRE
BOTH
skrill and neteller is #400 for each dollar

u can contact me on
chinazaken@gmail.com
facebook
telegram: KENTO_MONEY
Re: Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria With Skrill And Neteller by chinkenz(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2020
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO FUND YOUR SKRILL AND NETELLER ACCOUNT IN THE COUNTRY YOU ARE

THEN WE WILL BUY IT FROM YOU AT GOOD RATE
Re: Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria With Skrill And Neteller by exstreve: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2020
I'm fully interested, drop your WhatsApp contact

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Send Money To Nigeria With Skrill And Neteller by chinkenz(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
exstreve:
I'm fully interested, drop your WhatsApp contact

Hi i want to know if you are still interested?

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Cold Room Building And Installation / Note Counting Machine: Top Dealers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.