Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos (964 Views)

Zlatan Cops Early Birthday Gift From Icebox / #WorstBeatingOfMyLife: Nigerians share worst beating of their lives / This Beautiful Lady With A Big Booty Selling Fish While Shaking Her Asset Will M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by maxevans: 2:33am On Jun 24, 2020
Thursday, 18 June 2020 – This lady caused a stir in the streets after she went nuts during the Black Lives Matter demos that started after George Floyd was killed by a racist white cop.

The naughty lady, who was dressed like a night stripper and rocking a T-shirt, written ‘Black Lives Matter’, started twerking and exposing her naked booty to the cops while protesting police brutality against blacks.

The cops just watched helplessly as the lady unleashed madness.

Watch video by visiting link below...

https://thewildanddomestic.com/lady-twerks-and-parades-naked-booty-to-cops-during-black-lives-matter-demos-this-is-pure-madness-lol-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by aristocrazzy: 3:18am On Jun 24, 2020
The police be like men should we do something..

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by DaddyRochie1642: 4:10am On Jun 24, 2020
She's Exactly How I Love Them, ... She's Petite and She's Flexible,

She'll Look More Pretty On My Dick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by Papillae(f): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2020
maxevans:
Thursday, 18 June 2020 – This lady caused a stir in the streets after she went nuts during the Black Lives Matter demos that started after George Floyd was killed by a racist white cop.

The naughty lady, who was dressed like a night stripper and rocking a T-shirt, written ‘Black Lives Matter’, started twerking and exposing her naked booty to the cops while protesting police brutality against blacks.

The cops just watched helplessly as the lady unleashed madness.

Watch video by visiting link below...

https://thewildanddomestic.com/lady-twerks-and-parades-naked-booty-to-cops-during-black-lives-matter-demos-this-is-pure-madness-lol-video/

I love dah her stature and I so 4kin love dah booty
she deserves a good 4k...best video seen so far...Lolz
Re: Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by Drastical(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2020
Wow i should have been there when the cops where shouting it as been long i saw cops shouting ohgringringrin
Re: Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by Drastical(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2020
[center]I mean i don forget wetin i wan talk[/center]gringringrin
Re: Lady Twerks And Parades Naked Booty To Cops During Black Lives Matter Demos by maxevans: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Drastical:
[center]I mean i don forget wetin i wan talk[/center]gringringrin

U sef won give her doggy bah...lol

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Vawulence / Atm & U? Wat Would U Do If: / Sweet Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.